Old 02-03-2013, 11:01 AM   #16  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning and to the challenge everyone. I'm sorry I missed checking in yesterday but my internet connection is down. I did so so yesterday and today is going good so far. I plan on doing my workout soon.. I will catch up on personal as soon as I can get my internet connection working. I hope you all have a great OP day.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #17  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'8

Yikes. Dim sum this morning and bbq this evening. Not to mention brownies. I went a little overboard. I did what I could as far as exercise goes, but I don't think it was enough. And I have no idea if I logged my calories correctly. Oh well. One bad day won't mess up my week, especially at the rate I have been going.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
RachelRawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:37 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 191/171/153 now 185/185/155

Height: 5'3"

Super Bowl Sunday
I made sure I had my Zumba workout early. I ate a high protein breakfast and steamed broccoli for lunch. So, I thought I was prepared.
I purchased the desserts for the party. Cookies, & Cupcakes. I ate two cookies one cupcake and one mini cupcake. The rest of my plate was protein. I stood up most of the evening.
I was also sure to log my calories so I can face how far I went off track.

I will say that my eating went haywire after the lights went out after halftime.
ImImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #19  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning everyone

I'm so glad the superbowl parties are behind us! I didn't do as good as I wanted to but it's a new day! Today is my turnaround and I plan on having a great month (I have to) The scale has been going up and it has to start coming back down now. I realize that what goes in my mouth determines whether or not I lose weight.

Kaitie - I hope you're feeling better today.

Curlie - Sue let's challenge each other to stay on point the entire month of Feb.

I'm doing good with eating so far today. I won't get a workout in today because I fell this morning and bruised my leg really bad.

I hope you all have a great OP day!

Today's Plan
B: apple, orange, coffee
S: orange, greek yogurt, 100 Cal nuts
L: Lean Cuisine, SF Choc pudding
D: salad
Old 02-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #20  
Onward & Downward

Lol Super Bowl was easy for me. No clue even what time it started nor anything about it. Took DD to the mall and then went to Red Lobster. It was deserted there, yay! Ate well and even split the key lime pie with DD. Lol that was harder than giving her my clam chowder but I'm sure glad I did.

Have a great day everyone! We can do this!
LuvCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:30 PM   #21  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

My February goals:
1. Continue to plan all my meals and log them on spark. CHECK
2. Exercise two days a week. DAY ONE - CHECK (I dusted off the workout DVDs and attempted to do the BL Power Sculpt. I think I laid on the floor feeling like a pretzel most of the time but - hey - I tried. )
3. I'd like to lose another 10 pounds this month, but I think it's more realistic to say 5. WEIGH IN DAY IS FRIDAY.
4. Post my progress on this thread at least twice a week. DAY ONE - CHECK

Sending good luck vibes to all!
Novus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:10 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 139/134/117lb

Here are my goals for February:

1. Three meals a day, NO snacking
2. Stay away from my trigger foods (poptarts, packaged cookies and other sweets, etc.)
3. Move me arse everyday. 5 days a week I'm bodyrocking it the other two I will go skating or take a walk.
6. Post my progress here daily

Update: February 1-4

The month has started off a little bumpy. I didn't exercise on Friday and today, since they are both technically an active rest day, but it was not really "active". My excuse is the cold weather (not used to cold climate) but I have to figure out an alternative. However, I was on track with my exercise on Saturday and Sunday (and am still sore). I'll be back to bodyrocking it tomorrow.

I've done good staying away from the trigger foods but I had friends in town on Saturday and then Superbowl on Sunday which led to a minute (0.1kg) weight gain. I was really proud of myself for Sunday though. I was a little hungover from the previous nights festivities but I didn't stuff my face like usual. I had a lot of water and made myself a nice bowl of pasta and veggies and sat down and ate properly. At the Superbowl dinner, I managed to have one small plate of food and some chips and dip. And since I was full after that, I stopped. The party went kind of long, until 1am so I did end up nibbling on a piece of dessert, but with the lack of control I used to feel at these buffet type events before, I was really proud of myself.

Sorry for the long post but I want to keep myself accountable.

Hope everyone has a successful February.
Lotus7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:05 AM   #23  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning everyone.

Lotus - It's been a bumpy start to February fo me too. Yesterday was much better for me and today will be good too. I hope you have a great day too! We can do it

LuvCats - I'm glad the Super bowl wasn't an issue for you. I like your idea of shopping & dinner instead.

Novus - Your goals for Feb are great! Wishing you much success.

Today I signed up online for our At Work Weight Watchers meeting and tomorrow is my first meeting. I gave myself the month of January to try doing it on my own but was not successful.

I hope you all have a great OP day.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 279/223/132

Height: 5'1"

I'm back op as of yestetday and want a challenge. These challenges really help me. I went off plan over the holidays, probably because i didn't sign up for anything. S0:
1. Check in everyday
2. Stay on calorie count- keeping food journal
3. Exercise 3 x a week
4 drink 4 16 oz bottles watera day
5. Take supplements daily
6. Post on 3fc daily unless traveling
7. Read something uplifting daily & from weightloss book daily
healthyginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #25  
Onward & Downward

Thanks GettingFit. It was a lot of fun. Good luck with your first meeting.

Lotus: I think keeping accountable is the point of this thread. Lol long is a okay!

Ha ha Novus I'm pretty sure I'm a pretzel right along with you. Got a new stability ball and just looking at some of the things they do has me crossing my eyes in wonder! And that is on a beginner DVD.

healthyginger: The important thing is you are back OP now. Great job!

Uggh why am I suddenly forgetting to weigh on Tuesday? Needless to say I don't want to do it after I've eaten. Ha ha I'm sure it makes little difference but I like doing it first thing. Wow... I stared at this for a few minutes because I kept wondering... went and weighed anyway... wow! Down 2.4. Maybe this exercise is paying off!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by LuvCats; 02-05-2013 at 12:03 PM.
LuvCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #26  

Today's update

1. Three meals a day, NO snacking - DONE. I actually was not super hungry for dinner so it was quite small, but healthy. I'm wondering if it was taking some psyllium earlier in the day with lunch.
2. Stay away from my trigger foods (poptarts, packaged cookies and other sweets, etc.) - DONE
3. Move me arse everyday.(5 days a week I'm bodyrocking it the other two I will go skating or take walk.) - DONE. Did about 16 min of a butt-kicking workout this morning before breakfast. It felt good to get it done early in the day.
4. Post my progress here daily - DONE. I even weighed in at half a kilo lighter this morning! Unfortunately this is only getting me back to the small amount of progress I had made earlier in the year pre-cookie-fest last week.

GettingFit - Let us know how your meeting went

LuvCats - Good job on the weight loss
Old 02-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #27  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

Well I just got back from the Weight Watchers meeting and I am so motivated and so glad I decided to join. I really think that I'm going to like the group. I had the leader take a before pic of me and I'm going to do monthly progress pics.

I'm glad you're all doing good and keep up the good work! I'm off to eat my OP lunch
Old 02-06-2013, 08:48 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 279/223/132

Height: 5'1"

Stayed on plan yesterday and so far today. Spent both days weeding and cutting back roses. Am sore but so happy that I'm able to work in my garden after 4 yrs! Took along bath before dinner so wouldn't overeat.
healthyginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #29  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

So, this evening I was rummaging through the closet for pool stuff to wear to water aerobics tomorrow night. While doing so, I found a pile of smaller clothes that fit the last time I was losing weight. They fit! OMG they fit! Okay, I can't wear them in public yet....they're a little bulgy where they shouldn't be bulgy ...but another 5 or 10 pounds and some toning and they're gonna be great (again).

Now THAT is some motivation to not talk myself out of going to water aerobics!
Novus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:22 PM   #30  

Yay Novus on the jeans! What an ego boost. I'm still waiting before I even try on my jeans (which I have not worn in like 4 months). The funny thing is that they will probably be my fat jeans when I get to goal.

So far so good in staying OP. I did not do my planned bodyrock workout because I was so sore from yesterday, I could barely lift my arms. So I tweaked my plan a bit and made today an active rest day. So I did a 3-mile walk instead by just going to the grocery store farther from my house.