Old 09-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #76  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Checking in, OP day.

Steph Thank you. It went alright. The doctor was very attentive this time, and we seem to be taking steps to figuring things out.

Glad your renovation will be done soon, and that you had a good food day.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:18 PM   #77  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Good day

Wed Sept 5

Breakfast Latte

pecan bar + 3 choc chip cookes, 1/2 slice braunschweiger, miracle whip, 1 slice homemade onion bread, 1/2 apple

2 bean, veggie, chesse tacos, 2 ices coffee, 2 more cookies

1/2 apple + PB

37min cardio + 34min weights: shoulders, calves, core

Bunneh, glad the appointment went well

Steph, good job on the reno and painting.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 116/116/110

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone,

I've been doing pretty good so far. Tonight was kind of mediocre because I was seriously not feeling well after work and did not feel I could work out. I have this bad habit of chewing/eating a pack of sugarless gum. Gross, I totally know it but it made me feel terrible today. However, for 10 days I've been at 1200-1300 calories and exercising regularly but I've been feeling week. Wine probably doesn't help! Anyway, today is the first day where I've gone a tiny bit off plan, but only about 150 calories. Help me stay strong people! I hope you all are doing well and we're all motivated to stay on plan!
laceyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:24 AM   #79  
Gota Loose it!

S/C/G: 171.9/170.3/121

Height: 5'4

hellooooooooo everyone

Bunneh : good to know that your appointment went well..

checkin in on my OP - 5th sept..

it was a good day
Sticked to my diet.. did my workout...
I am bored with my diet already.. I have been eating the same salad for past 3 days for lunch..need to figure out some new recipes!!

But have been a little low on my energy level.. May be amnt having a proper diet.. or something.. but somehow i stay low energy throughout in office...

But since i didnt do any sinful stuffs .. i think the day went well

See you tomorrow!
tamanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:34 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/125-ish

Height: 5' 1/2"

Hey everyone, I had a good OP day today.
I have not been working out- but I am eating well, and at this point, the beginning of my weight loss, I figure I should just try to majorly change one thing at a time. It's hard too to find the time, I need to work out when my husband is home and can take care of the kids, and he is working a lot this month.
I was really expecting to see another new number on the scale this morning, but still at 163.0 I still feel good about myself though, and where I'm at and where I'm going- maybe tomorrow I'll see that new number!
CleverName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:35 AM   #81  
Carrots? Meh...

Height: 5'6

Day 5 went smoothly too, so nothing interesting to report. Food was great and had my regular evening walk with hubby again. Also indulged in a small square of lovely dark chocolate (75%) and some good black coffee before bed - coffee makes me sleepy, so it was a nice way to end the day.

Bunneh, glad to hear your doctors appointment went well.

lacey - you're doing well, keep going!

Steph - in the winter we get mountains of snow and about 5 hours of daylight here. Hubby and I walk at night in the dark, so we use headlamps and reflective vests - works very well.
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:36 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/125-ish

Height: 5' 1/2"

Rabbit, where do you live? I'm in Northern Canada- we have about 5 hours of daylight in the darkest days of winter here too. Of course, it's still light at 9pm these days.
CleverName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:52 AM   #83  
Carrots? Meh...

Height: 5'6

CleverName - I'm in northern Europe. I love the long summer days we have but hate dark winters. Still, when there's plenty of snow and sun it's quite lovely. I've never been much of a skier, so walking is my main sport year around, no matter what the weather.
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:03 AM   #84  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

I have been doing well, exercising, drinking water, and surprisingly for me keeping my calories under the limit.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #85  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello ladies,

I can only do a quick check in now and will post more personals tonight.

Great job to all of you for staying on track

I had a rough night yesterday and ended up 482 calories over for the day. Today has been very good so far. My total for b'fast & lunch today is only 560 so today shouldn't be a problem. One of my goals this month was to stay off the scale, especially because I've been workout out with weights but I broke down and got on and I'm the same I was 13 days ago and I have been so good. I had set a goal of being in onederland by 10/4 when I go on the cruise and I realized that I'm probably not going to make it. I was upset but I've gotten over it and will accept whatever weight I am when I leave.

I hope you all are having a great day!
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

GettinFit, sorry the scale wasn't nice to you. I often have to refrain from getting on, because it's the same with me. I eat right and exercise everyday, even when I don't feel like it, and it only shows like .5 lb. loss or a plateau. I realize why I don't have much motivation to exercise lately (even though I do it), it's because I had major, major surgery a couple of years ago, and my immune system is still not cooperating. Like yesterday, I spent 31 minutes on the treadmill, and had to go to bed from pain. We both have to keep trying. Never give up.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:14 PM   #87  
Optimistic cynic

S/C/G: 220/209/180

Height: 5'3"

GettinFit, stick to the plan and the results will come. Anyone who's been at this for a while knows it happens in fits and starts for most of us. I don't lose when I think I should, the scale drops when I don't expect it - it's so annoying! That's why I like weighing every day; it takes away some of the expectation/disappointment.

tyla, it sounds like you're really committed to exercise, if the consequences can be so awful for you. That's impressive.

Peggy, Rabbit, CleverName. tamanna, penguin - nice work, all!

Bunneh, glad to hear your appointment went well.

No exercise today, as I'm tired and my shower won't be usable until tomorrow morning. I've done okay with food, though. And, much to my surprise, I weighed in under 134 this morning. I have no idea why and I doubt it will stick, but it was nice to see.

I think my bathroom is going to look great when it's done! Now I just need to paint pretty much everything else in my house.
Steph7409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #88  
Maintaining since 2013

S/C/G: Sz 20/Sz 8/Maintain

Height: 5'11

Glad to see everyone is doing well!

laceyj - with your exercising, maybe you should consider adding a bit more calories to your diet so you don't feel weak?

I've had a really good week. Even though I'm only down a half pound to 224.5, I have exercised everyday and my eating has been good too. For the first time in a couple of months I really don't care what the scale says. I know I've made major strides recently. Yes it feels great to see the physical results of my hard work, but for me the health reasons are more important. I have so much more energy, my BP is normal...I just feel really great.

My food plan for today was:
Breakfast:Cheerios with raspberries
Snack: Blueberry nutragrain bar
Lunch: Egg white/lean turkey omelette
Snack: Orange
Dinner: Homemade Crab Cakes with a garden salad

Today's Workouts:
AM Workout: 2 mile powerwalk and a upper body DVD
PM Workout: 4 mile powerwalk

Have a good night all!
SunnySide99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #89  
Ailsa

S/C/G: 189/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

hey everyone! I've had an OP week for the most part, I am hoping to keep this weekend under control too! I am at 151.4 lbs and my goal for September is to get down to 147, so hopefully I can still achieve that, or atleast get under 150 sheesh! I feel like after I regained 10 lbs the second time losing it has been 30x harder!!
AilsaPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:08 PM   #90  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Checking in, had an OP day.

GettinFit I agree with Steph. The weight you see today, especially if you're not weighing consistently, doesn't necessarily give you any indication what your weight will be a month from now. If you stay on plan things will eventually fall into place. That's also why I weigh daily. I now expect and even almost understand the utter craziness of it.

Last edited by TheBunneh; 09-06-2012 at 11:09 PM.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote