Old 09-12-2012, 02:10 AM   #151  
Gota Loose it!

S/C/G: 171.9/170.3/121

Height: 5'4

Default I have been a bad girl :(

Good morning girls...

I have been bad yesterday.. coz i bunked my workout.. for no valid reason.. Just did it.. I am feeling very guilty..
I did stick to my diet till evening.. and then i went off road ..
I will try and make up for it today.. This is excatly what happens for me.. The day i see i am not getting results from my efforts.. i kinda give in..

silly rabbit : ohhh PMS tell me about it... offlate i have been so moody everytime i am pmsing.. i am all depressed.. irritated... frustrated... and in a very bad mood... and the thing is.. you cant do anything about it ..
But just make sure.. there are no sharp objects near u.. so that you dont hurt anyone

penguin... those sneakers are so cute! i would love to have them!

jazzypeggy : i so need to learn counting calories.. i think i need to keep a track on it badly...

Heya steph , Bunneh, smoosmoo..kate.. gettinfit

Last edited by tamanna; 09-12-2012 at 02:11 AM.
tamanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:25 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 163/141/135

Height: 5'2

I'm in, I need something to keep me accountable.

My goals for the rest of this month.
1. Stick to my eating plan completely, no cheating.
2. Drink more water.
3. Get to 153-151 by Oct. 1
4. Check in at least once a week.
DisappearingActs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #153  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Acts, welcome glad to have you join us. I like how you have your lbs counting out and can mark them off as they disappear!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 128/ticker/92

Height: 5'1''

kate27 and DisappearingActs, welcome! I wish you good luck with your plan.

SunnySide99 Glad you got complimented by your friend, I know it feels great when somebody notices. *_*

We seem to be talking about PMS here. Unfortunately my TOM is pretty near as well.. But fortunately I don't have dramatic mood changes (at least in my opinion lol), just horrible temporary stomach pain. Sounds tough for you Silly Rabbit, hang in there. Don't hit me!

JazzyPeggy, I prefer calorie counting as well.

tamanna, don't worry about it, because it was only one day slip. I know it can be horribly discouraging when you don't see results of hard work, but patience is key, and if you just stick to your plan it'll all fall off sooner or later.

And everyone else, I hope you're having a good day.
smoosmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:05 AM   #155  
Carrots? Meh...

Height: 5'6

I promise I won't hit anyone - feeling much more like myself today

Yesterday turned into a first non-OP day. It was my parents wedding anniversary; all went well until dinner, when I had a too large piece of cake and some cherry brandy and champagne. And I didn't exercise. Not happy

This day will be better
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #156  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

tamanna - I'm sorry your day didn't go so good but today is a new one and I hope it is much better for you.

DisappearingActs - Welcome and I wish you much success in reaching your goals this month. You can do it

Silly Rabbit - Don't beat yourself up because that's life and we are always going to have those special occasions. The main thing is to just get right back on track today. I hope it's a good one for you.

Today I'm a little hungry so I ate my lunch early. I am being tempted by pizza here at work but I'm determined to NOT have any. I have to remind myself of how nice it feels to be fitting into clothes I haven't worn in a few years. A few slices of pizza is not worth blowing this good feeling.

Have a great day ladies
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 185/140/115

Height: 5'0 TALL

My goals for the rest of the month:

- Drop down to the 160s club
- Consistently eat 1,200 of healthy food everyday (sometimes I eat below 1,200. I'm just so full already)
- Stick to my exercise routine of 40 min/ 6x a week on the elliptical to improve my endurance --and not try to cheat and settle for 30 minutes
- Start the C25K program and actually run outside
- Drink more water
- Work up the courage to finally enroll at a gym
Nayshal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #158  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Welcome DisappearingActs and Nayshal!

Rabbit I agree with GettinFit. Special occasions happen. I intend to indulge a bit at my birthday dinner, without feeling bad. It's life. I hope you enjoyed the night and can just fall back into the groove today.

Had an OP day yesterday. My weight is still bouncing back and forth between 149 and 148, but TOM is right around the corner so I guess it's good that it's not actually going up.

Last edited by TheBunneh; 09-12-2012 at 12:54 PM.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #159  
Optimistic cynic

S/C/G: 220/209/180

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies,

My life is a bit of a mess at the moment. My home laptop no longer has internet access for some reason, one of my cats is having surgery today, work is crazy, and I've been eating too much and feeling bad about myself because of it. I have to keep reminding myself that negative self-talk is not a useful behavior!

I'm glad to see so many of you doing so well. It's very inspirational!
Steph7409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

Steph, sorry about everything that's been happening to you lately. Hang in there. I feel the same. Can't wait to get my new refrig. I overdid it with almonds yesterday. Supposed to be good for you magnesium-wise, but not calorically. I feel terrible today. We're both stressed out. Let's stay strong together.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #161  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Sept 12, Wed
breakfast latte
BBQ, beans, fruit, 3 brownies and 1 unidentified yummy spice bar thing.
Doritos {at least they are gone now!}
Italian Veggie crustless quiche, 1 bread/butter + iced coffee

I did 30 min of Tabata cardio

I complained about how tired I was after dinner and Hubby asked me if I wanted him to make some coffee. I exclaimed "what do you think I just dranK?"
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:29 AM   #162  
Gota Loose it!

S/C/G: 171.9/170.3/121

Height: 5'4

Default helloo ladiesss

Yesterday was good .. i managed to get myself back on track.. although a part of me was still forcing me to skip gym

But i made it.. and i was feeling so good after the workout!!
i did eat a little out of my diet plan in lunch..

Welcome dissapearing acts , i hope you dont disaapear from the forum.. ! and Nayshal. Nayshal your goals look gr8.. i also need to get into the 160's club!
Silly Rabbit - : a piece of cake is always tempting.. and once in a while its allright.. just enjoy the delicious cake and forget about the calories for that moment... you can make up for it during the week!

GettinFit: yeah.. i know the feeling of fitting into clothes and loving what you see in the mirror... There have been times when i bought clothes just because they were of my size.. rather then me actually liking them .. Have gone past that now... I know pizza can be tempting.. probably you can have just a small piece .. to avoid teh urge of eating it.. COz with me its like.. if i avoid eating something badly.. i land up eating a huge amount of it when i break down!!1...

steph : just try and get back to working out.. it may take a lota courage.. but you will feel awesome at end of the day.. all the best with your cats surgery..
i hope she gets well soon..

i hope everyone else is doing gr8!
keep working out bunneh, tyla, smoosmoo, penguin!
tamanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:13 AM   #163  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Ah! Saw 147.8 this morning!

Likely my weight is going to keep up with the crazy bouncing for a while, but at least it's starting to dip lower as it bounces!
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #164  
Carrots? Meh...

Height: 5'6

Sorry for the quick short post, have been very busy... Day 12 of September went OP; ate well and had my regular 1 hour exercise.

I'll post more later.
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #165  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

Nayshal - Your Sept goals are great! Keep us posted on your progress.

Steph - I'm sorry that things haven't been going so good for you but I hope things start to settle down for you soon. How is the bathroom project coming? Hang in there

Rabbit - Congrats on completing day 12!

Bunneh - I hope the scale keeps bouncing down for you. Hang in there.

tamanna - I'm glad you're back on track. Hopefully, you'll get back to the gym soon.

I successfully resisted the Pizza yesterday. I did stop by the conference room where it was and I got some fresh fruit and that was all I had. The pizza looked so good but I didn't want any. There were also brownies. All I could think about was how bad I want to get to the 190s. If only I can stay in this frame of mind, I can see myself making my ultimate goal. Lately I've also been doing some "mental rehearsing" (one of Weight Watcher's tools) for my cruise in 3 weeks. I will be surrounded by food the entire time but my goal is to not gain an ounce. Even though it's three weeks out, I am preparing myself already to stay in control and OP. After this one, I will go on another one in 6 weeks for 7 days. The last couple of years I really blew my diet and went totally crazy. There have been a couple of times when I've gone and didn't gain so I know I can do it.

I hope you ladies all have a great OP day.

Last edited by GettinFit; 09-13-2012 at 10:59 AM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote