Old 08-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #196  
Stay Focused & Committed

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

Peggy - Glad you had a nice visit with your granddaughter and congrats on making some of your goals. You'll get the eating down.

Tyla - Hang in there with the plateau and keep changing things up. The scale will eventually give.

Bumblebee - You have done an awesome job this month and we are proud of you!

Steph - I am a member on firmdirect.com and they provide rotation calendars. The one I'm doing now is the intermediate level from the TransFIRMation system. The workouts included in the rotation provide maximum results. There is a workout 5 days a week with 2 rest days. Next month I am planning to do a rotation from the Thin in 30 series.

Penguin - I hope you're able to get things turned around after TOM. Just take baby steps until you get back to where you were. Why not put August behind you and make plans to have a great September. You can do it

I'm excited to be starting September and I'm hoping it's a good one for me too. I'll get the new thread started first thing tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great OP day!
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:28 AM   #197  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

I joined in these threads for a while last winter, don't know if anyone would remember me though. I'd like to start participating again in September if that's okay.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:06 PM   #198  
Stay Focused & Committed

Welcome back Bunneh and we'd love to have you join us in the September challenge. I look forward to hearing about your successes next month
Old 08-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #199  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

GettinFit, I changed things up, like you said, and dropped a 1.5 lbs! This time I followed my old ww sheets, and found that I ate less and with very few carbs. (Of course, my stomach seems to growel more.) But I'll stick to this for now. I'm back to 140.5 It was a while since I've seen that number!

Last edited by tyla; 08-30-2012 at 04:17 PM.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #200  
Optimistic cynic

S/C/G: 220/209/180

Height: 5'3"

Nice going, tyla. I did the opposite today and went carb-crazy - too much free food at work. I'll get some quick negative reinforcement when I weigh myself tomorrow. And I'm mad at myself for breaking my rule of not eating things that don't taste great.

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday!
Steph7409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #201  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Thank you Steph and GettinFit for the support.

I have done real well today. I am going to reach my exercise goal for August. I'm happy about that. And I have reached some of my smaller goals.

I have decided to start a 3fc blog to keep up with all my successes.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:43 AM   #202  
Maintaining since 2013

S/C/G: Sz 20/Sz 8/Maintain

Height: 5'11

Hey everyone,

GettinFit - How are The Firm vids going? You are so right about the scale. I'm going to put it away and go back to weekly weigh-ins for sure. About this weekend I'm going to keep reminding myself about what you said...remember to count my calories and stay in control. I can do this!

littlebumblebee - Thank you!! I'm trying so hard! Again congrats on making it one month junk food/sugar free! I know how difficult that can be.

Steph7409 - Thanks so much! Glad to see you are enjoying walking as well.

I took a circuit training class Wednesday night to mix things up and it kicked my butt (in a good way)! I couldn't believe I made it through. There's no way I could have done that class a couple of months ago.

I woke up today and I'm down 1 lb to 225! I'm hoping to lose another 5 lb by mid-September. Things are all planned out for me today (food plan and exercise). I'm going away this weekend and I'm bringing some workout clothes and running shoes to workout in the hotel's gym.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
SunnySide99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:34 AM   #203  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning and Happy Friday

Tyla - on your loss and breaking your plateau I'm excited for you. Keep up the great work.

Steph - I hope the W/I isn't too bad today and don't be too hard on yourself. You can make up for yesterday over the next few days. Stay strong.

Peggy - Congrats on reaching your August goals! I hope you have a great September too.

Sunnyside - on losing another pound. The Firm workouts are going great. I'm almost through the first week. I got up early this morning and did today's workout because it's so hard for me to workout on Friday's. For some reason, after work on Friday I go into relax mode I hope you have a wonderful weekend away!

I'm so glad it's Friday and that I have a day off on Monday. I am so in need of some rest. I plan on a quite weekend. In addition to my Firm workouts, I plan on getting in some nice walks. Hopefully, I won't be confronted by any deer

Have a great day everyone.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #204  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

TGIF!

I'm so happy it's Friday! However, I need to be diligent and guarded that I don' do anything stupid this weekend. It's taking me too long to lose any weight.

GettinFit, thank you for your support! It means a lot to me. Congrats on all your Firm workouts. I know they're not easy. Enjoy your weekend, and best of luck on staying strong this weekend. We're in this together.

Sunnyside, congrats on losing another pound and for doing circuit training! Keep up the great work!

JazzyPeggy, congrats on meeting all of your goals this month!

Steph, thanks for your support. About yesterday's little blow out, forget it and move on. I've blown it so many times myself! We all have. We're in this together.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Last edited by tyla; 08-31-2012 at 01:15 PM.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:04 PM   #205  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

I did 30min of cardio

I've decided I"m going to have to post what I eat again.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:37 PM   #206  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Friday, August 31

homemade breakfast latte {1 c milk, 1 scoop choc protein powder, 1 teaspoon fiber, 1/2-3/4 c coffee} + vits

6 slices chicken lunchmeat, 1 cheese, 1TB miracle whip, 2 slices homemade onion bread

apple + 2 TB PB + handful choc chips

2 cups chicken pot pie + broc cheese soup + queso and corn torlilla chips

2 iced coffees + sugar {see above just no protein powder or fiber}

30min cardio

Hubby and I were at Jason's Deli a few weeks ago. He got broc/cheese soup and I got veggie. We were tasting each others soups and thought they would be great mixed together, so we tried it at home with canned soup and thought it was good. I tried to make it tonight but grabbed a chicken pot pie soup instead, it was still good but the veggie/broc mix is better.

See you in September!

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 09-01-2012 at 09:16 AM.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:21 AM   #207  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Thanks Tyla, but I only reached some of my goals.

Looking forward to the new month and more successes.

Happy September everyone!
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:23 AM   #208  

S/C/G: 128/ticker/92

Height: 5'1''

August is over now and I hope everyone had a succesful month behind!
Thank you all for support! I'll be gladly joining September thread as well.
smoosmoo is offline   Reply With Quote