Old 05-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #106  
Just One Day!

S/C/G: 270/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Dawny: JM Body Revolution is a 90 day program, 30 minutes a day/6 days a week. It is basically circuit training. Twice a week you work the front half of the body, twice a week you do the back half, and twice a week you do cardio. The cardio changes each month, the front and back workouts change every two weeks. Today was the last day of the first month for me. All of the workouts include cardio. It isn't easy at all but it is definitely effective, and I am definitely more conditioned now than I was a month ago. I highly recommend having a workout partner, it has helped me tremendously!

Milly: That binge isn't near as bad as it could have been, I'm sure you will dust yourself off and be right back at it!

GettinFit: Great job sticking with the plan and eating the sub! Keep it up and you will be in onderland in no time flat! When are you going on your next cruise? Ours is October 27 to Mexico

Penguin: hehe...I work everyday and still sometimes mix my days up! Yard work, yard work...I can't WAIT to start landscaping and gardening in our yard...but interior projects are taking precedence! (though the fence project is currently in progress!)

Everyone else: Hope you had a great Friday!! Looking forward to reading great news from everyone!

As for me, well it was an interesting evening...I fell into a binge, but it was pretty controlled and I hardly went over at all. My percentages are a little skewed but overall I am not disappointed in my performance.

I should add that my calories are my total calories. I do not subtract my exercise...which is why I don't sweat it too much if I am a little over.

Calories: 1930
Fat: 68%
Carbs: 21%
Protein: 11%
Exercise: JM Body Revolution

Now I am off to finish the trinket box I am making for my mother-in-law, as well as come up with a fab design for a spiderman cake that I'm making for the 3rd birthday of the little boy I care for!
tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #107  

Height: 5'3"

Angry Friday

I was off plan on Friday. Binging on cheese, chocolate, whatever, and 3 glasses of wine (which was the cause of the binge anyway). I said the Friday would be a little more day, but more likely a lot more. Not to beat myself up, but just get back on plan....
waterlady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:27 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 137/Ticker/110

Height: 5'4.5

Another day of not staying on plan, this sucks, seriously.
I ate around 2300 calories today

Jeez, what's wrong with me, my weight loss last summer went so well, I lost 9lbs in two month, and this time I couldn't even lose 2lbs over the past 8 months.
damiilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #109  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

My week of unprecedented gardening has taken its toll on me; My back, hands, shoulders and hips have revolted, leaving me waddling around and trying to unlock my sore joints and muscles. But I'm trying to get as much done as I can before the heat/humidity start and I don't want to to go outside anymore. Its supposed to rain today so I'm inside anyway, however I keep coming up with new projects.

We plan to visit Hubby's family Sun, then meet my parents for dinner out on Mon.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #110  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello ladies,

damiilya & Waterlady - I'm sorry thins aren't going as you'd like but hang in there you will get it right.

Penguin - I feel 'ya on the yard work. I was at it from 7:15 to about 9 PM when it got dark. I did make 2 trips to garden centers and to Home Depot for paint (I painted my garage doors and my front door). I was in the mood to give my exterior a face lift. Right now I am so tired I can barely think. I should have burned every calorie I ate today

I hope everyone else is doing good.

I did very good with my eating and the scale was down to 212.6 this morning.

Journal

B: McD oatmeal, coffee
L: Lean Cuisine Cafe Steamer Bowl
D: 1/2 grilled chicken breast, small saladm RF Greek salad dressing
S: 1/4 C cashews, 2 glasses of red wine
Exercise: Yard work & painting all day

Last edited by GettinFit; 05-12-2012 at 10:24 PM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #111  
Hang in there!

S/C/G: 252/236/145

Height: 5'2

Default Thank you so much

I am so behind moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tavvy View Post
Dawny: JM Body Revolution is a 90 day program, 30 minutes a day/6 days a week. It is basically circuit training. Twice a week you work the front half of the body, twice a week you do the back half, and twice a week you do cardio. The cardio changes each month, the front and back workouts change every two weeks. Today was the last day of the first month for me. All of the workouts include cardio. It isn't easy at all but it is definitely effective, and I am definitely more conditioned now than I was a month ago. I highly recommend having a workout partner, it has helped me tremendously!

Milly: That binge isn't near as bad as it could have been, I'm sure you will dust yourself off and be right back at it!

GettinFit: Great job sticking with the plan and eating the sub! Keep it up and you will be in onderland in no time flat! When are you going on your next cruise? Ours is October 27 to Mexico

Penguin: hehe...I work everyday and still sometimes mix my days up! Yard work, yard work...I can't WAIT to start landscaping and gardening in our yard...but interior projects are taking precedence! (though the fence project is currently in progress!)

Everyone else: Hope you had a great Friday!! Looking forward to reading great news from everyone!

As for me, well it was an interesting evening...I fell into a binge, but it was pretty controlled and I hardly went over at all. My percentages are a little skewed but overall I am not disappointed in my performance.

I should add that my calories are my total calories. I do not subtract my exercise...which is why I don't sweat it too much if I am a little over.

Calories: 1930
Fat: 68%
Carbs: 21%
Protein: 11%
Exercise: JM Body Revolution

Now I am off to finish the trinket box I am making for my mother-in-law, as well as come up with a fab design for a spiderman cake that I'm making for the 3rd birthday of the little boy I care for!
Dawny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:48 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 168/see ticker/147

Height: 5'5"

Yes just pick yourself up and start again Damiilya and Waterlady.
Back on plan and eating around the 1800 cals. At least maintaining and not gaining as I was before. Been reading the IE thread it is really interesting!
Milly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:08 PM   #113  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Hey folks! With all the celebratory events going on the last few days, and the coming few days I haven't been tracking my calories, OR making it to the gym! I really am not going to let it bother me because in the grand scheme of things a week off plan isn't going to make or break my long term goals, and I *probably* haven't gone over on calories... just been off on macros, even though I've tried to take the path of higher protein. And I know today is gonna be a sodium fest. IHOP for breakfast means I'm already way over on sodium and more than halfway to my calorie limit. BUT IT WAS GOOD... and free Hubby's aunt and uncle took us to breakfast because they were in town from California.

LIFE IS SO CRAZY RIGHT NOW. I can't find my head sometimes.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #114  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

Tavvy - Sorry I missed your post on the cruise. Last year we did the Western Caribbean and stopped at Cozumel. Five year ago we did the Mexican Riveria and it was very nice. This year we're doing the Southern Caribbean sailing from San Juan Puerto Rico. I've been to most of the ports several times but I still have a ball each time I go. Just think, if we stick to our plans, we can be about 40-50 pounds lighter by then.

Today has been OP for me. I am so sore from all my yard work yesterday so I am going to take a day of rest from exercise.

I hope everyone is doing good

Today's Journal

B: Grits, cheese, canadian bacon, salsa
L: Salad w/ half chicken breast, LF dressing
S: peanuts
D: Flounder, brocolli, peppers & onions, Diet Soda
Exercise: Rest
Weight 211.8

Last edited by GettinFit; 05-13-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #115  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning all,

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was good, I got a lot accomplished and I stayed OP. I finally had a big drop from 214 to 211. I'm also trying to stop the daily weighing now. We'll see how it goes.

We're almost 1/2 way through the month and I'm 3 pounds away from my goal of 8 pounds for the month. I'm feeling pretty confident that I'll make it if I keep doing what I'm doing.

I hope everyone has a great OP day.

Today's Journal
B: Greek yogurt, string cheese, coffee
L: Lean Cuisine Macaroni & Beef, WW mini bar
D: Going out to dinner for work and will make healthy choices
S: Orange,
Exercise: Ab work
Old 05-14-2012, 11:16 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 173/173/150?

Height: 5'7"

Hello... I know I'm new and that the plan started on May 1st, but I'm hoping I can still join in! My goals are:

1. Check in to the thread 14 times during the rest of the month (1/14)
2. Drink 6 glasses of water a day
3. Get down to 171 pounds (lose 2 pounds from pre-TOM weight; currently about 175)
4. Do C25K 2 times/wk
5. Limit eating out to twice a week

I commute to work every day by bike and walking, but every day's a little bit different because I get dispatched to different English schools 3 days a week. It's not as good of exercise as it looks, as it's usually "trying not to sweat too much so I don't make my students believe in the stereotype of stinky foreigners" biking, rather than "burn those calories" biking.

Also, knowing that I will post in this thread tomorrow will, hopefully, mean I will be a little bit better about snacking. We'll see.

May 14th
Breakfast: Yogurt & Toast
Lunch: Chicken Mango Curry with brown rice, naan, and strawberries
Snack: Melon Bread (Ouch...)
Supper: Steak bites with brown rice
Late-night snack: Popcorn with way too much butter
Exercise: Yoga (10 min) + Biking (35 min) + Walking (40 min)
Arillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:51 PM   #117  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Sunday we spent at Church, Hubby's parents, and our own backyard, weeding. I started a new bed. Between the back stoop and the concrete driveway there's a little strip of dirt about 3ft x 11ft that once held rosebushes but has been bare for a few years after I moved them to the front yard. I dug up the weeds in most of it and trans-planted 'Grandpa Grass' from across the driveway. {this 'grass' used to live in my Hubby's Grandpa's home in MS, was transferred to my MIL's house, then she let me dig some up and plant in our yard. I don't really know what it is but its tall with blue flowers.} Later this week, I plan on dividing some hostas and planting them in a row in front of the grass. This is the side of the house where the AC vent drips distilled water which we collect and use to water the plants, but the overflow keeps this bed pretty moist. I found a 'baby' hydrangea living under the big one which I also plan on moving to this part-sun bed.

Today, we took April for a hike at the park, hung around the house, then Hubby went back to visit his parents to spend more time with his Dad.

Arillen, Welcome glad to have you join us.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #118  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning :_

Arillen - It's never too late to join this challenge so jump right on in. Your goals for the month are great and I wish you much success with them. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Hi Penguin - I hope all is going well with you.

Last night at dinner I was so proud of myself. I had a 6oz fillet mignon and a garden salad. I resisted the wine, bread, sides and dessert. I am so amazed at the frame of mind I'm in at this time and I'm hoping to stay here and reach my goal.

I hope everyone else is doing good.

Today's Journal

B: Greek yogurt, string cheese, coffee
L: Salad w/feta & turkey breast, RF salad dressing, Jello Delights Parfait
S: orange, almonds, light yogurt
D: TBD
Exercise: Yard work & ab work
Old 05-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 173/173/150?

Height: 5'7"

patchworkpenguin - Thank you! And your garden sounds like it's going to be beautiful when you get it all sorted out! I'm so jealous of all the gardening and yard work I read about on this thread. You people with your yards. :P

Tuesdays are my crazy-busy commuting day, and I don't have time to eat dinner until 9:30 at night, so I had to grab some candy out of the "student prize box" to keep my blood sugar up. Also, I must stop snacking so much at night. It's getting ridiculous.

May 15th
Breakfast: Cereal & OJ
Lunch: Tuna sandwich, chips, and applesauce
Snack: Melon Bread, 3 rolls of Smarties
Dinner: Tuna Onigiri, half a sandwich, and watermelon
Late-Night Snack: Popcorn
Exercise: Yoga (10 min) + Biking (75 min)
Arillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:20 PM   #120  
Just One Day!

S/C/G: 270/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Hey Ladies!

waterlady and damiilya: You can both pick it up and get back on track! Consider the second half of the month your new challenge and never forget that you are worth the effort! You aren't doing this just to be skinny and look hot, you are doing it to improve your health and stamina! I am cheering for you both and hope things have improved over the weekend!!

Dawny: I just want to reach out to you. If you need someone to talk to or any advice please feel free to message me! It is never too late to move forward, absolutely never! You are worth fighting for!

Milly: sounds like you did a great job jumping back onto the bandwagon! Hope everything is still going great

Mandy: I love your outlook! We should never give food the ability to control us! Enjoy your holidays, the hubster and I just celebrated our one year anniversary, these are precious and priceless times we won't be able to relive!

Gettinfit:: Woo! You are doing so good with dropping the lbs! I'm excited for you! And yes girl, I am planning on rewarding myself with a beautiful cocktail dress for the cruise and REALLY REALLY want it to be a size 12 or 14! (Right now I am a 22)

Arillen: Out of curiosity I looked up Melon Bread...let me just say it looks delicious...I may attempt to make it if an occasion presents itself! Welcome and good luck with staying on plan! It can be hard, but give yourself space to change/transform and never forget to love yourself!! You can do this!

Penguin: Do you guys collect rainwater? we are planning to get a rainbarrel since it has been so rainy! I am all about green solutions! Love the idea of collecting A/C run off! I'm going to plant some flowers around our mailbox, weed around our hedges, and plant something in a pot on our porch/entryway. Any tips are appreciated!!

So as for me, sorry I have been out of it for the last few days! Being married doubled the amount of Mama/Grandma that we need to visit and show our appreciation for!

So here are my totals from yesterday (Monday 5/14/12)

Calories: 1690
Fat: 64%
Carbs: 20%
Protein: 16%
Exercise: J.M. Body Revolution...first day of second month...I almost died...it got WAY harder!!

Tuesday (5/15/2012)
Calories: 1929
Fat: 65%
Carbs: 20%
Protein: 15%
Exercise: J.M. Body Revolution

I'm down another 3 lbs so I am currently at 260.8...plan to make a new ticker for my next 10 lbs as soon as I get below 260!

I feel amazing, I'm still pretty tired but have had late nights on the weekends so I don't know if that may be contributing. I just take a nap when the boys go down (I discussed it with my boss, she is comfortable with it) and go to bed allowing 8 hours for sleep! I know it will get better as my body adjusts to the higher rate of exercise!

Starting C25K next week. I will be doing it in the evenings after work on Tuesday, Thursday and on my day off, Saturday. We are flying up the Philadelphia in July for the color run!
http://thecolorrun.com/philadelphia/ Just seems like a lot of fun and I am looking forward to it!

Please excuse any typos...I didn't notice any but I have a 12 lb rat terrier sitting across my lap between me and the laptop!
tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote