Old 05-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 270/251/145

Height: 5 Feet, 5 1/2 Inches

Hi All! Yesterday deviated from plan just a bit. I still did my walk though. I just didn't count all calories yesterday! Went out to eat which makes it a litte bit more difficult. Back to logging and counting today. Hope everybody is doing well this weekend. Day's off work are the hardest for me. I had yesterday off! Love a day off, but always feel like treating myself a little bit. Here's to a good day today! I did weigh myself yesterday and I have lost 6 pounds this week. I have never been a big loser like that, but since I watch my salt content, it makes it much easier to lose quicker. Drinking salt free smoothies and juices really help me. Hope to continue down the weight lose path for good. I am fitting into clothes that never fit when I bought them last summer. Yeah! Eating out is always really difficult, because the salt content is off the charts, no matter what you order. Hope my chicken paninni yesterday doesn't hurt my efforts too bad.

Urgh...... Just looked at the salt content of the Jason's Deli Chicken Panini....1250mg! That is my max for the whole day. Next time I will have to just have a fruit plate. Why do manufactors and restaurants put so much salt into the food?

Last edited by Isabunny; 05-06-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Isabunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:05 AM   #62  

Height: 5'3"

Default first day on plan

Day one was good 1200 calories, gardening for 1.5 hours (pulled a lot of weeds, walking around, strength training, etc). Scale was up this morning, but I ate and drank too much on Friday. And I kept my 2 to 6 not eating thing.
I would like to get my bike out today for the first time since last August.
waterlady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:19 AM   #63  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning eveyone,

Milly - to the OP challenge. I hope you have a great month. Yes this journey has been an up & down hill one for me but I am determined to make my goal weight. Post as often as you can.

Waterlady - Great job on stayine OP and on all the activity yesterday. I'm sure the scale will go down soon. Hope you enjoy your bike ride today.

Isabunny - Congrats on your 6 pound loss this week! I hope you enjoyed your day off too.

Penguin & Mandy - I hope you ladies feel better soon.

This morning I got up and went to Stone Mtn to walk at 6:30 It's been years since I've gone out on a Sun morning and walked that early. It felt so good and I'm feeling so good this morning. I see no major challenges for me today.

I hope everyone else has an OP day!
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #64  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Today's Journal 5/6

Journal - 5/6

B/L: Grits w/cheese (5pts) salsa, canadian bacon (2pts) coffee 1/2 C skim milk (1pt)
D: Grilled ckn breast (5pts) grilled squash & asparagas (1pt)
S: orange, almonds (3pts) SF Brown Cow bar (3pts)
Exercise: Walked 3 miles

Last edited by GettinFit; 05-06-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 137/Ticker/110

Height: 5'4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabunny View Post
I did weigh myself yesterday and I have lost 6 pounds this week.
Wooww, lucky! Good job (:

I'd love to lose 6 lbs in a week, I'll do my very best next week (and all the other weeks of course too :P).
damiilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 190.8/see sig/<165

Height: 5 ft 11

Hey all. I don;t have alot of time to read up, but I'll get on and catch up on how everyone has been doing tomorrow morning. Weekend days are time to spend with the DH and I work weekend nights. So I don't usually steal moments on the laptop.

Anyways mini NSV, usually DH and I go out to breakfast either saturday or sunday morning. And while I'm sure there are healthy choices, and I have been trying to make them, I never feel very secure in my calorie counts for these mornings and feel it often throws me off for the day (end up eating more than I should most weekends) Well I made a few new recipes and cooked us yummy very healthy breakfasts both mornings this weekend. It just feels so good to have avoided those bad old habits for at least one weekend.

Hope everyone's weekends are good and on track!
wannaBfitnessbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #67  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Changed my ticker ya'll... no more focusing on weight.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #68  
Hang in there!

S/C/G: 252/236/145

Height: 5'2

This is so uplifting! I want to jump off as a newbie right here! My May goals are to exercise at least 3 mornings a week. I bought all the new Jane Fonda DVD’s a couple months ago. I used it once, clearly I can do better. This morning, I weighed 246 pounds. For May I want to get out of the 240’s and stay away from fast foods, not eat to late and watch my calories. Dawn
Dawny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #69  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Dawny and This thread has been so motivating and encouraging to me. Your goals for May are great and I hope you have a great month

I'm reprting another 100% OP day. It's been 2 full weeks now and I feel absolutely great
Old 05-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #70  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

welcome dawn have fun with your exercise, it becomes addicting!

congrats on your 2 weeks OP gettinfit

i just got back from the gym. another 753 calories burned. next time i'm upping the bench press to 85 and the dumbbell shoulder presses to 20 each.

if my arms are not super sexy under the fat then i will be very sad.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:18 AM   #71  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Mandy - WOW you are killing those calories girl. Sounds like you're going to have killer arms!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and are ready for a great week. I haven't taken inches this week but it feels like I've lost some around the mid-section. That is my problem area

Today should be a good one for me. I'm planning to go to walk after work. I will also try and get in some ab work today.

I hope you all have a great OP Monday.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #72  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Daily Journal 5/7

Today's Journal

B: Greek yogurt (3), string cheese (1) coffee, 1 C skim milk (2)
L: Turkey on Sandwich Round w/ honey mustard, baby greens & 1 sl cheese (6), Yogurt (2) cherry tomatoes w/RF dressing (1)
D: Salad w/grilled salmon (6pts)
S: Orange, almonds (3) sm mango
Exercise: Walk
Old 05-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 190.8/see sig/<165

Height: 5 ft 11

Gettinfit- Feeling slimmer around the waist is awesome!

Welcome newbies, this thread is pretty great!

So tired this morning. Was stuck really late at work last night and for some stupid reason couldn't fall asleep for a few hours after getting home. In spite of sleepiness I am so ready to have a great OP day and week. It's monday and another opportunity for a super stellar week.

Hope you ladies are having a great day so far.
wannaBfitnessbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #74  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

After church yesterday Hubby and I went to eat at Memphis BBQ Co, which oddly enough is in Southaven, MS. It was okay but nothing better than we've had here. We did a little shopping but nothing to strenuous. TOM is hitting me hard this week, so I have no energy, can't sleep, and I'm grumpy.

Raining again so its cooled off today but getting hotter later in the week.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 137/Ticker/110

Height: 5'4.5

patchworkpenguin, don't worry, you'll feel much better soon, trust me. I have this grumpy mood swings very often. Just don't give up (and I'm sure you won't)

My second day (I began all over again yesterday) is great! I have consumed about 1200-1300 calories and ran (+ walked) with my friend for about an hour. At some moments I felt really grumpy and really craved for cookies and chocolate. But I controled myself, no matter how much I craved for sweets, because I know that in the end I'll be so proud of myself.
damiilya is offline   Reply With Quote