Old 04-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #1  
Sarah

S/C/G: 172/ticker/125

Height: 5ī4.5

Default Bottoms Up! Letīs do a 7-10 day Green Juice Fast together!!

Hey Ladies,

For those of you that donīt know me Iīm Sarah. I have PCOS with IR and I have a really hard time losing weight and keeping it off so I tend to rotate my diet frequently to keep my body guessing. After watching ĻFat, Sick and Nearly DeadĻ I decided Iīm going to do a 10 day Green Juice Fast starting TOMORROW!!

Why? Because Iīm currently doing my 3rd cycle of IVF and start my hormones, shots and all that good egg/baby growing stuff on May 1st, so I want to detox my body before I start. I have been dieting since Mid- Endish January and have lost 25lbs, and this is my last push until I hopefully go into baby maintenance.

So, Whoīs in???? I really hope someone will do this with me, because I work better if I have to be held accountable to someone other than myself. In these 10 days Iīm hoping to get under that magical 150 number.

SW:156
CW:156
GW:148

Let me know if you are in, and we will toast to our success with green slime!

Last edited by lovemydoggiesx2; 04-18-2012 at 05:00 PM.
lovemydoggiesx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:44 AM   #2  
say what?

Height: 5'6"

I saw the movie the other day too and want to do a juice fast but not today. Need the groceries and a juicer first and need money for that . Goodluck though!
philana is offline   Reply With Quote