Old 02-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #31  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Mandy - Stay Strong and have a safe trip.

Emme - Thanks for the encouragement. I'm hoping to have a great Feb.

I'm really struggling this afternoon with wanting to snack so I thought I'd better post my food in hopes that it will help me stick to my plan.

Today's Journal

B: Cottage cheese double, coffee w/ 1/2 C skim milk & flavored creamer, banana
L: Healty Choice General Tso's Chicken, 1 SF/FF Pudding cup, 3 mini dk choc 3 Musketeers
S: 94% FF popcorn, orange, apple
D: Chick Fil A chicken noodle soup or shrimp & salad
Exercise: Mall walk
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:53 PM   #32  
~Kim~

Thanks Emme. =) It's good to hear from you every now and than. I can't wait to see a picture when you have that baby.

Mandy, have a fun trip!

GettinFit~ I hope you were able to fight thru that munchies feeling.

Hope everyone else is having a great day!
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #33  
Just One Day!

S/C/G: 270/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

So!
Still ill today but getting better as the day wears on! Hope everyone had a great day, I ate primarily chicken broth so I will say I was certainly OP for the day. lol
tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:02 AM   #34  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

I'm behind again...

Feb 2, Thurs
B= 1/2 c milk, 1 c cereal 1/2 banana
L= Fellowship Luncheon ~ 1 pimento cheese, 2 pumpkin bars {I asked for recipe!
D= huge bowl homemade chili, 2 homemade cornbread
S= 2 cookies, slice cinnamon cake, 4 Bliss
E= 25min Classical Stretch~ Arms and posture

Fri, Feb 3
B= none
L= Panera 1/2 smokehouse Turkey, 1/2 sweet potato
S= chips and salsa
D= 1/2 homemade veggie pizza {sauce, moz cheese, spinach, mushrooms, onion, pepper, garlic, romamo cheese}
S= 1 c milk, 6-8 Back to Nature cc chookies
E= 50min cardio

I had a very lazy day today. Tomorrow Hubby and Dad are going to a Men's Breakfast at Dad's church, then Hubby will come back and get me so we can caravan to my parents house where Dad and Hubby will work on Dad's project car and Mom and I will do more interesting stuff!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:51 AM   #35  
~Kim~

Morning. I woke up feeling really off. I don't know what the deal is, I think it could be sinuses.. headache, achy body, just super tired and fatigued. Hopefully it passes quickly. I'd like to enjoy some of my weekend and be feeling great when I start the new work week. =P
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #36  
Just One Day!

S/C/G: 270/ticker/150

yay Got an hour walk/jog in with the pups!
Feeling better, still pretty tired but on the way to improving!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 305/265/175

I haven't checked in but I've stayed on track so far. :-) taking the kids for a bike ride then making some salmon for dinner.. my favorite . I've actually starting enjoying eating more than I used to now that I feel good about what I'm eating!
Jeckeree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #38  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

argle-bargle.... (my sound of frustration)

i had no choice on the foods they served. there was one entree, one or two sides, bread and a sweet. i tried to limit portions but it was difficult because the meals were not at my normal times. (breakfast was at 8am, lunch at 12:15, dinner at 5:30) and i usually eat my first meal at about 2, and dinner at about 7, with a few snacks in between. i made myself eat early, and thus was hungry the rest of the day. *sigh*

today was just off plan and i'll leave it at that.

but in other news, i'm all educated about stewardship in the church and tithing and all that happy fun stuff that my husband needs to know about when he becomes a pastor.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #39  

Sat, Feb 4
B= 1/2 coffee, 1c cereal, 1/2 banana, 1/2 c milk
L= chili and tortilla chips, 2 Bliss
S= apple and pb
D= leftover spaghetti, slice bread
S= 1 c ice cream, 2 dark choc squares with chile {not my favorite but interesting to try}
E= 40min walk

Mom and I walked for 40min around her neighborhood between rainshowers, while Dad and Hubby worked on the car. The project car is a '68 Mustang that currently doesn't have an engine, I walked out into the garage to see Hubby sitting inside the engine compartment working on something.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #40  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Kim - I hope you're feeling better today so that you can enjoy your days off.

Mandy - I hope today is going better for you

I did very good with my eating and exercise last week but the scale only went down .8 for the week. Hopefully, I'll see a bigger loss next week.

This coming week I am planning to limit my carbs and see if I can get a bigger loss next week. I am just so ready to be in onederland.

Let's all have a great week
Old 02-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #41  

today should go better.

i'll eat light and exercise, and hopefully not over-indulge at the superbowl party tonight. yay parties.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #42  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone has a great week. I am focusing on drinking more water this week and on not eating any nuts week. They seem to be my downfall in the evenings. I guess I'll have to go back to buying the 100 calorie packs.

I had some exciting news yesterday. I took my waist measurements and compared it to my measurements at the end of 2010 when I first restarted my program and it is 6 inches smaller. I was totally surprised and excited and motivated to keep going even though the scale is barely moving these days.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #43  

Sun, Feb 5
B= 1/2 coffee 1/2 banana
L= 1 c potato soup + sourcream, 1/2 turkey sandwich, square chile choc
S= 1 c ice cream
S=1/2 banana, 5 choc almonds
L= 1/2 homemade burger, fries + ketchup
S= choc muffin
E= none

Yesterday wasn't a particually good day. I feel like I still have PMS from last month, Hubby only had coffee for breakfast so his acid reflux acted up in the middle of church so we had to leave early, then he napped most of the day when this is the day we were supposed to get out and do stuff, like groc shop and fun stuff for me. So in the end all we got to do was groc shop. He doesn't take very good care of himself, so I see this these as being preventable if he would just bother himself to eat breakfast and watch what he eats.

I did nothing exercisy yesterday. My shins are slightly sore from walkiing the hills in my mom's neighborhood.

Usual suspects of bread and laundry today. The recipe for the bread calls for 1/2 c oil {split between 3 loaves} but I subbed applesauce today, using just enough oil to coat the bowl. Hopefully, the applesauce will work and I don't just have a big mess at the end of the day. I feel better about the applesauce instead of that much oil. I also cut the sugar, too.

I can't remember what I'm supposed to do for exercise today since I changed my rotation,, I'll have to check.

Gettin, wow six inches is a lot! great job.

Mandy, I'm sorry the meals didn't go well for you but I'm glad you had a safe trip. Hope today is good!

Kim, hope you are feeling better

Jeckeree, I liked your comment about eating more now that you are eating better food. Interesting idea.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 305/265/175

I tried on my favorite jeans this morning that I couldn't get on last month and I got them up and buttoned! They're still tight so I won't be wearing them yet but soon I should be able to. Hopefully next time I can't wear them it will be because they're too big. I love how the little things motivate you all over again. The eating more comment came out wrong, I meant I am enjoying it more, not eating more. I'm eating much less than I used to but I'm less hungry all day. I guess sugar really does make you more hungry, and healthy food keeps you full.

Last edited by Jeckeree; 02-06-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Jeckeree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #45  

i can't believe this... but i've started exercising twice a day... on a regular basis!

i didn't get much exercise in saturday (other than walking around the camp) and sunday (other than running around my kitchen baking cookies).. and i felt so weird for it! i got my walk in this afternoon, and my gym time this evening and loved it. i'm almost to the point of craving it! and working out that much almost means i get to eat anything i want (including snacking!) i'm trying to limit it, but it just feels good knowing that if i want a freakin snickers, i can have a freakin snickers and not go over my calories.