Anyone up for a challenge from now through July 4th?

You're on Page 8 of 30
Go to
  • Paradise & Runningfromfat - Thanks so much for managing the spreadsheet for us.

Berryblondeboys - I bet you're gonna have a big loss next week so hang in there and keep doing what you're doing.
  • Quote: I put in the formula for next week and checked that it's working. I can do that for the other weeks to if you guys want. It says 100% until we update the values.
    Thanks! Is there a way to do the whole column at once? I was avoiding putting in an individual formula for everyone.

berryblondeboys, congrats on your loss today

Kim, glad you're not discouraged! I'm sure it'll pay off this week.
  • Quote: Thanks! Is there a way to do the whole column at once? I was avoiding putting in an individual formula for everyone.

berryblondeboys, congrats on your loss today

Kim, glad you're not discouraged! I'm sure it'll pay off this week.
    Yes, you type the formula in the top of the column, highlight it and then in the bottom right hand corner you'll see a little box. Drag that box down to the bottom of the column.

If you want I can do it for the other percentages... I didn't know if you wanted it or not because the whole thing would be full of 100%'s until the weeks go by. Then again, you could also change the font to white until that week comes and then turn it back to black.
  • Quote: Yes, you type the formula in the top of the column, highlight it and then in the bottom right hand corner you'll see a little box. Drag that box down to the bottom of the column.

If you want I can do it for the other percentages... I didn't know if you wanted it or not because the whole thing would be full of 100%'s until the weeks go by. Then again, you could also change the font to white until that week comes and then turn it back to black.
    Thanks!! I always manage to confuse myself with spreadsheets. If you don't mind, go for it! And if you get sick of it I can pick up where you leave off.
  • Quote: Thanks!! I always manage to confuse myself with spreadsheets. If you don't mind, go for it! And if you get sick of it I can pick up where you leave off.
    Ok, will do. I'll try to get to it tonight once I get home from work.
  • i will put my numbers in tomorrow... i'm part of a wellness (mental and physical) olympics here on campus that you and your team of 4 earn points for eating healthy, working out, relaxing and having fun, etc and weight loss is measured by wednesday weigh ins. :P weighing in more than once a week tends to cause me undue stress. sorry if that wonks out the numbers
  • Hey is it too late to join this challenge. My name is Jamie & I would like to aim for 40 pounds by july 4th. Thats 2 pounds a week. I am going to the beach July 28th(thats my birthday) so any and all motivation is greatly appreciated.
  • k0nfyo0zed, no worries on the weigh-in day! That sounds awesome, the program you're doing!

stlrsgrl43, welcome! Do you know about what your weight was last week? If not just put your CW as your starting weight and yesterday's weigh-in weight. It shouldn't be a big deal in the long run. I'll add a spot for you on the spreadsheet (in my signature and on the first page).
  • Paradisefalls, Thank You, I weigh in on Fridays, on Jan 27th I weighed 224 and on Feb 3rd I weighed 221, should I use those 2?
  • Hey guys I found a calculator that figures the percentage for u, all u have to do is put in ur weights and calculate, here is the web site
    http://www.fitwatch.com/qkcalc/calcu...ercentage.html
  • Quote: Paradisefalls, Thank You, I weigh in on Fridays, on Jan 27th I weighed 224 and on Feb 3rd I weighed 221, should I use those 2?
    Perfect
  • Thank you guys for making those changes....will mine be right next week? It's saying I had a .09 weight change.... But it was a .09 in the wrong direction. Is it counted as the whole as a negative? I'm so confused in my sleep deprived state.
  • Quote: Thank you guys for making those changes....will mine be right next week? It's saying I had a .09 weight change.... But it was a .09 in the wrong direction. Is it counted as the whole as a negative? I'm so confused in my sleep deprived state.
    I think you should be ok next week because I don't believe the formula ever uses your previous percentage lost. It gets your total percentage lost from SW and CW. But if it does get screwed up we'll fix it!
  • Hi everyone!

I'd like to join this challenge as well, if it's not too late.
  • Quote: Hi everyone!

I'd like to join this challenge as well, if it's not too late.
    I'll add you on — what was your start weight (as of Jan. 30), and what's your current weight (as of yesterday)?