Old 01-10-2012, 11:24 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Nicki- 4 pounds is an excellent loss, congratulations.

Good day to all!!

I weigh in tonite, so I am quite anxious to see if there is a loss. I am quite hungry right now but I am guzzling water trying to get 64oz in before tonite.

I had a dream last night that I was in the 8th grade and starting high school this fall and had to loose 50 punds before then. It was very realistic like I could see my high school friends and the school. I sort of woke up ion a panic too. It is funny how your mind processes things, my oldest starts high school this fall and I was thinking yesterday that by fall I wish I could loose 50 pounds.

I hope to report a loss tomorrow.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:19 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Well I have bad news I did not loose but I also did not gain. I am a little disappointed but I am not giving up. I hope next week shows a loss. My mom is also doing Weight watchers with me and she lost 6 pounds.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #48  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Down a pound. Funny thing is, I feel like I've had a whoosh but...

Well, I'll just spare you all the rest, so I don't go into TMI mode. Suffice to say, I haven't been very regular.

:/ I sound like my grandma.

Kate
weebleswobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #49  
Just One Day!

S/C/G: 270/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Hiya ladies!!!
Sorry I have been mia! Everyone is doing well! So far this I have gotten in 150 minutes of exercise! Planning on 300 by end of Saturday. (I count my weeks from Sunday to Saturday)

Since the first of the month I'm down 6 lbs! only 65 to go to 195!!!
I'm doing the biggest loser Wii game, which is HARD but so worth the results! A shirt I got for Christmas was a little snug but this morning it fit perfectly!! I'm looking forward to shrinking out of my clothes!
Weebles, a lb is great! Keep up the hard work and you'll get that woosh. Not to sound like my grandma lol but are you getting enough fiber?

Sweetnspicey, I'm sure you will lose, just keep believing in yourself! Your dream is funny...minds are amazing!

Congrats Californiadreamer! That's great loss!!
Welcome mommyofsix, Kate and timeforsummer!
tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #50  
300lbs in avatar

S/C/G: 339/287/225

Height: 5'9

Hi ladies!

Thanks sweetandspicy & Tavvy

Well this week was weird lol my scale said I gained 105 lbs in one day so I had to ask my dad to buy me a new one. This one works fine. I went to my doctor on Thursday and he told me eat 2,000 calories until I reach 240 lbs then lower 1800. I recently started jogging instead of walking so I can get more out of my workout, I guess it's been working. I hope I can make it to wonder by the summer I still have 73 lbs to lose but I'm only two weeks in and I've lost 8 lbs so that's a good pace to start at.

Cw: 272

73 lbs til Onederland!
CaliforniaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:24 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Height: 5'5"

Hi, is it too late to join?

My name is Jessica...I was on 3FC a few years back and did really good. I lost over 100 pounds...and then I hurt my knee and started slowly gaining it back. Now 2 years later and I am back up to 265 Tonight is my first night of logging back on in years...I know that 3FC helped me so much before.

Just had gallbladder surgery a few weeks ago, but doc has finally given me permission to start working out again, and tomorrow is my start date. Start dieting, start exercising and start working towards that goal again! I sat down tonight and journaled out my goals, and when checking out the different motivational threads on here, this one seemed to match up perfectly with my goals for onederland!

I need to lose 66 pounds to get to Onderland
My deadline is June
I plan on doing vegetarian..nothing too fancy. Just lots of vegetables, fruits, NF yogurt, beans and some whole grains, min fats. Cutting out all processed foods and my favorites.......sugar and processed carbs. (Oh pizza, ice cream and blended chais, how I will miss you). I also plan on working out -- starting out with the WII and my treadmill (doing my own version of C2K), until I can actually run again and then focus on that. I actually liked running when I was doing it before. Next month I would like to sign up for at least one Zumba class. When March comes the fiance will be gone for a month, which will make eating healthily and working out soo much easier, so I expect some results then. Then in April I will join the gym with a groupon I have and again expect results from being able to do the circuit training, classes, etc. Really hoping to meet my goal by the end of May!

My motivation: If I can make my goal, at 199 I get to FINALLY finish my arm sleeve tattoo, get married summer 2012 (I have had my dress purchased for over 2 years now...but haven't been able to fit into it since I bought it!), and hopefully get pregnant again. We think the issues of conceiving are being caused by all my extra junk in the trunk. I'm 31 now, and our daughter is 4. We really want to have another soon!

My biggest motivation is that I am just so tired of being fat. I think about it CONSTANTLY. All the time is it in the back of my head. I actually missed an old friend's funeral this month because I didn't want to see old high school friends looking like I do. Then when I convinced myself I was being stupid, and to just go...then I realized there would be photos uploaded to facebook and so I didn't go. I never upload any new photos now. Still have the same ones from last year and only upload new photos of the family. I am sick of avoiding people and places, and just want to be comfortable with myself. My daughter is so close to school and I don't want her to realize her mom is fat. That would break my heart.

Sorry for all the rambling. This post is my commitment to myself to do this, so once I started stuff just kept pouring out, lol.
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:47 AM   #52  
There's no fear...

S/C/G: 235/Tracker/140

Height: 5'3"

Default I'm in!

Hi ladies, I hope it's not too late to join but I love the focus of this challenge. Tavvy, thanks for starting this!

1. I need to lose 33 lbs to get to Onederland - but I am focusing on 44 lbs.
2. My deadline is May 13 - my 30th birthday!
3. I plan on accomplishing my goal by
- focusing on staying OP one day at a time.
- attending my WeightWatchers meetings regularly
- checking in here and the other threads I visit regularly (I aim for five days a week)
- Daily tracking and workouts (at least 10 minutes but I aim for 30 minutes a day)
- loving myself enough to forgive when I slip up,
- Making sure treats and indulgences are part of the plan!
4. My WL motivation is the love I have for myself! I believe I deserve nothing but the best, and the person I primarily hold accountable to that standard is ME!
This means I treat my body to the best quality food (no super-processed junk), the right amount of sleep, daily meditation, more than enough fruits and vegetables, drinking enough water, etc. Loving myself means taking care of myself - tending to my health is just a part of that loving self-care.

Looking forward to checking in with you all!

Last edited by Tricia Fierce; 01-18-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Tricia Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:40 PM   #53  

S/C/G: S/C/G 290/Ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Im in as well! I have 75lbs to get to onederland! It'll be tough :s I'll set my deadline for August 1st! I like to give myself plenty of time b/c I tend to fall off the wagon :s lol. I'll check back in here so we can all keep each other motivated! I've done great today, got in a good workout & ate pretty healthy.

My major problem is staying away from pop >_< Ive been increasing my water consumption but I can't seem to resist the temptation when it comes to an ice cold coke! I'm cutting back & working on it. baby steps.
ASaladandaDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:57 AM   #54  

Hi Tricia and ASaladandaDream! I feel weird welcoming you as I just joined this yesterday myself, so I'll just say hi! Not sure how active this thread is...but I plan on checking in every day or so to keep myself on track and motivated! So awesome to see others joining and planning on posting regularly too

Did okay today...1200 cal and 1/2 hr workout (ran one mile, walked one). Resisted most temptations, but I had way too many carbs/fat compared to my protein. I'm a vegetarian so wondering if I need to either cave and start adding some chicken or something, or perhaps protein shakes? Better decide soon lol...want to get the most out of my efforts!
Old 01-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #55  

I understand the vegetarian thing jessicado22. I'm not actually a vegetarian, but two of my close friends are. They always complain to me about the lack of choices they have as a vegetarian & one has started eating meat again (not that you should!) My advice would be trying protein shakes? Have you ever tried one? If you're not against it Ive personally tried vanilla muscle milk & it tastes great! It's supposed to be pretty good for you even though there are carbs in it, but a lot of hardcore workout guys use it so *shrugs*

I did pretty good today, I'm pretty proud. I woke up early & got my work done, got in a pretty nice workout, & ate really healthy! I ate spinach today & I hate spinach, but I just kept thinking how good it is for me

Ive found that starting my day earlier & gettting a good breakfast (usu. an omelet) makes my day a lot better! I love to sleep & sleep in, but I feel like I waste my day away.

Feeling good, I'll probably weigh myself next week so I'll let you guys know how Im doing soon! Good luck w/ u guys as well!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #56  

Wow! I just realize you lost 100lbs jessicado12 !! Congrats!! That is AMAZING & very inspiring!! Good job!
Old 01-20-2012, 12:55 AM   #57  

Thanks ASaladandaDream! I actually gained back over half of it back though, lol. Which is why I am back on here!

I'll look into the shake you suggested. I need to do something! Again today my carbs were really high and although I did better with my fat and protein ratio...my protein was still really low. Of course, I did sorta bad today diet wise, so that is part of the issue. Went out to eat and I had a portabella sandwich. Got home and realized it was around 700 calories. Also had a glass of lemonade...wasn't until after I ordered it I realized the error of my ways. Still overall about 1600 calories today, which could have been much worse! Spent 40 minutes on my treadmill (1 1/2 miles ran, 1 1/4 miles walked). So not horrible in the long run. All I can do is learn and plan to do better tomorrow!

W2G on getting up early....I need to work on that. I think starting to exercise again will help with that. I work out at night, but it makes me tired sooner, and as a result of going to bed earlier -- hopefully I'll start waking up earlier!
Old 01-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 250/240/160

Height: 5 foot 8

CW: 218

that's a .2 lb loss.

going through a really hard time, just broke up with the boyfriend and trying to recover. just glad i havnt gained anything.

heading to the gym tonigth to get back on the exercise bandwagon.

19 lbs to go to wonderland!
ClaireBear92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:27 AM   #59  
Ashley

S/C/G: 256/246/150

Hi Everyone,

I hope it's not too late to join this challenge. I am new here and just found this thread.

1. In order to get to Onederland I need to lose approx. 53 lbs.
2. I am giving myself a deadline of July 1. I am just starting out on my journey and while I would love to lose 53lbs faster, I am going to be a little conservative..just in case.
3. I am going to reach my goals by calorie counting and exercising. I have always had a huge problem with portion control and it's amazing to see just how much I was eating, and how much I eat now and am still satisfied. And, exercising and me have never really been pals, I am hoping to become better friends with exercise.
4. My motivation aside from wanting to look better, I want to feel better and I want to be more active with my children. I want to wake up and feel 28, not 70. And I want to set a better example for my 2 young children. Obviously what I have been doing most of my life isn't working.

I can't wait to see everyone, including myself reach our goal of getting to Onederland
smashley52683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:33 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 265/213/140

I'd like to join in!

1. I need to lose 20 pounds to get to Onederland
2. My deadline is June 1st. I am going to Cancun that month, so hopefully I am in Onederland even sooner.
3. Working out more, doing more hikes and outdoorsy stuff, and watching what I eat. I just bought a Fitbit too.
4. Cancun in June, and just for my my health. I'm 30 now and feel so much older.
littlevictories is offline   Reply With Quote