Onederland for Summer 2012!

You're on Page 11 of 11
Go to
  • Well I did it!!! Scale told me today I was at 198! Let's hope I don't fall off the wagon during my week long vacation!
  • Quote: Well I did it!!! Scale told me today I was at 198! Let's hope I don't fall off the wagon during my week long vacation!
    and have fun on your vacation!
  • Hello all! I've been trying to get back in the ones for a long time now, and I am SOO close I have 7lbs to go before I hit ONEderland and I couldn't be happier. I started at 223 in Feb, so I feel pretty good.

I'll try to accomplish it by July 6th. I think that's pretty doable.

I have been on a 12-1500 calorie diet with at least 30 minutes of exercise a day. I actually just started the exercise part this week....but you have to start somewhere! I kind of fell on the wagon and was kind of bad for the past few weeks and haven't really lost anything, so I am really back on track and super motivated.

What really has been motivating me is my trip to Hawaii I'm taking with my boyfriend this Christmas. As dorky as is seems, I want to look good while we're there. I know there are going to be a ton of beautiful women there, and I don't want to feel like he's comparing them to me. Trust me, I'm not doing it for HIM, I'm doing it for myself too. I just want to be healthy, and also look good in the end. Another motivator is my 22nd birthday coming up in September. I don't want to be the chubby girl anymore. I'm young and I want to look and feel great for the rest of my life. I look forward to this!!! Good luck everybody.
  • Lost 1.4lbs this week. Currently at 205.6. ONEderland, here I come!
  • Instead of losing weight, I've gained weight. I'm almost back to my highest weight. But I will just keep trying. Good Luck, Everyone!
  • Twas the night before Hawaii, and all through the house...

Made it to 7 lbs away from Onederland for my trip. Pretty happy with the progress so far and I don't mind it going slow and steady because I'm on an eating plan I can maintain