Old 02-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #376  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

Height: 5'4

Wow I can't believe I missed last week weigh in.. I have been so busy with school I have not been online much almost not at all... I have not been on plan in a few weeks now. Well time to get my butt in gear and make time to exercise and post my weight. Hope everyone has a great week.. Can't believe valentines is next week, I know I ain't even close to my goal weight, but I am going back op today...

I really need to get a job cause sitting here bored, I eat when I am bored. I will eat and eat and never think about it... I didn't loose the weight I wanted before I cut my hair and dye it, but it really needed it bad... I plan on getting a tat for first time when I loose 60 pounds and not before(I know I can wait because I am still trying to get up the nerve)

Had an awesome super bowel... Still mad over the game lol, but not as mad as my bro was lol...

I have been so busy I ain't been online or have even watched new episodes of biggest looser and that bad because I am addicted to the BL lol

hope you lady's all have a great day!
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #377  

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

it has been a while since i've checked in! i'm so excited for everyone who has already hit their goal, that is awesome! it really motivates me to get my diet going!

S: 188
C: 184
G: 182

i've got two pounds to go! i'm excited! good luck everyone!
angiewinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #378  

S/C/G: 195/190/160

Height: 5'8"

It's been forever since i checked in. I've plateaued and can't seem to get through it. There's no way to hit my goal by V-day. Hoping to lose 3 lbs in the next week. Having a hard time staying OP with my current schedule. Full time work, 3 kids, volunteering at the local shelter and graduate school. A lot of eating here and there whatever I can find. I'm good about 60% of the time, but am exhausted 100% of the time. I've had Chronic Fatigue since I was 18 and am always tired. It wasn't quite so bad when I was a SAH mom. But I'm not giving up. I've lost 6 lbs in 6 weeks. Better than nothing!
bethann1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #379  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

I'm still alive everyone...barely. No, seriously though, I've just been really, really down lately and just not in the mood to diet, exercise or post because of it. But I didn't want to leave you all in the dark as to why I haven't been posting.

Along with my husband's job taking away our insurance and have to pay the IRS this year, my husband called me a couple days ago to tell me that his company is making paycuts to save money, so he'll be getting 10% less per year now. And he was promised a big raise year, too! So, needless to say, I've just been in a major bummed mood. I know I'll get out of this funk, and I hope it's sometime soon because I'm bringing down my whole family with it.

I don't mean to bring anyone down here, so I'll be back when I'm in better spirits. Just don't feel too chatty lately
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:44 AM   #380  

S/C/G: 365/T/245

Height: 5'9"

Sandy - you have been so missed! I am sorry for all that is going on - life can be too much sometimes. But the one certainty is change and this too shall pass. You are always so supportive to all of us, let us be supportive to you - don't be a stranger. Hugs my friend .
vicki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:09 AM   #381  
IF for Life

S/C/G: 198/183/147

Sandy - It was good to hear from you. We are also struggling along in this economy, as both my husband and I are self-employed. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other. You'll make it.

Bethann - I won't make my Valentine Goal either. Let's just hang in there, as in the long run, we will see progress.

angiewinning - You'll do it!

Looseseal and Kandd - Same boat as me. We'll do it.

Everyone else - Way to go!

I'm staying right at 187
Revised Valentine Goal 185
End of Month Goal 179
Italiannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:14 AM   #382  

WOW !! Me to wants to come in .. M i Allowed here ?
Fainajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #383  
Angie... that is me!

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

SANDY! Hugs darlin Annie & Vicki are right... time will do it's job and things will get better. Hang on to your rope- YOU CAN BEAT THIS! xo

To all the rest of you lovely ladies... keep doin what's right! It's gonna pay off in the long run!!

I've joined a new challenge and it should take me through to my ultimate goal of 145 lbs. 5 months to lose 28 lbs... totally doable. I hope to see you ladies around to help keep me focused and my motivation high! GOOD LUCK reaching your goals, however big or small! xo
40lbsPLEASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #384  

S/C/G: 191/170.6/150

Height: 5'4"

40lbs. I'm in the July challenge with you. Here's to hoping we meet our goal in that challenge.

TOM is over for me & the scale is begining to move down. Yay! I know I said I was only going to try to weigh in once per week, but after seeing my weight the same I was a little discouraged, so I had to!

I will update on Tuesday, but it doesn't appear I will hit my goal. I guess two lbs. per week is a little too agressive of a goal for me. But since it's my first time really dieting, I'm still pretty pleased. 7 lbs in 4.5 weeks isn't too shabby.

I'm hoping to finish this challenge strong. Hope everyone else does too!

Have a great weekend.
kandd416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #385  

S/C/G: 316/307/280

Just a little check in, been super busy and all the details are in my blog (DIET RIOT) but Ive lost 6 pounds so far, hoping for 4 more by Tuesday!!!! (Cutting it rather close obviously!) Everyone enjoy your day!!!
FluffySophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #386  

S/C/G: 231.0/193.6/185.9

Height: 5'5

I'm not going to make it to WW before Tuesday -- I have a loose piece of bone in my elbow (ouch!) and can't drive :\

But congrats to everyone who made goal -- I'm 2.8 over mine, but hey, I'm in the 150s!
shanhat81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:39 AM   #387  

S/C/G: 365/T/245

Well only a few days to Valentine's and the end of this challenge. I, like some of the the others here have joined the July 4th Challenge.

I could use another challenge with a closer end date - Easter is 7 or 8 weeks away...........anyone up for an Easter Challenge?

Sandy - still missing you!

Last edited by vicki1; 02-11-2012 at 07:40 AM.
vicki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:41 AM   #388  
IF for Life

S/C/G: 198/183/147

Vicki - I'm definitely interested in an Easter Challenge. If you start it, I'll jump on!
Italiannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #389  
... and a piece of toast.

S/C/G: 170 >:(/152/135

Height: 5'2" <-- well, almost

Woot, woot! Met and exceeded my goal!

Original goal: 155 (by 2/12/12)
Revised (after Christmas) goal: 159
Scale this a.m.: 158

Sweeeet!

Hey, I"d be up for an Easter challenge. I'm also doing a personal Mad Men challenge (yeah, I like mah 'returning tv shows' challenges lol). Mad Men starts 6 weeks from tomorrow. I'm looking to be down 8 lbs by then. If anyone was interested in making this an official challenge, let me know and I'll start a thread. I personally find that having many different mini-goals is really helping me stay on track.
loose seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #390  
Angie... that is me!

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

loose seal- CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! Feels so good, huh?!

kim & vicki- I didn't realize you guys were in the July challenge too, very COOL! I haven't really had a chance to read through all the posts over there. It's good to 'see' familiar faces around here, ya kno?!

I am DEFINITELY interested in an Easter challenge. The July challenge is great and should bring me through to my ultimate goal of 145 lbs, but I think having a smaller goal as well will help me stay on track. July seems SO FAR AWAY! If you haven't started it already, I'll be watching for it and join ASAP!

So I have absolutely NO IDEA what could be going on with my cycles, but TOM is here, AGAIN. Hmph. I'm usually like clockwork in that department so I cannot figure it out whatsoever. Anywho, I'm not expecting a loss at all this week, most likely some water gain. I'm weighing on Mondays now, since thats when our weight is recorded over at the July 4th challenge. I shall see what this lovely surprise TOM does for me then. Blah!

Well, I hope to see you ladies in an Easter challenge very soon! I'm off to calculate a goal to set for that. MUAH!
40lbsPLEASE is offline   Reply With Quote