Old 01-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #331  
... and a piece of toast.

S/C/G: 170 >:(/152/135

Height: 5'2" <-- well, almost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadtoFifty View Post
I by-passed my goal for Valentine's this week. Woohoo! My goal was 12 pounds and I have lost 14.4.

Good luck everyone!

RtF, you are def on fire and are this thing. WTG!!!

Totally AWESOME!!
loose seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #332  
Get to goal &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

RoadtoFifty, I think your profile picture says it all. Let's all do the happy dance for RoadtoFifty!!! So proud of you. Congratulations!

Kim, thank you for reading my blog and for your sweet comments about it. I'm not as far along as I would have liked to have been, but I'm still heading in the right direction and am happy about it.

Lambie, I don't blame you for going off plan since your husband's been home. Who would want to be dieting when there would be so much celebrating to do? But I'm glad to hear that you are now back on board. How long will your husband be home again?

Lindsy, that is a great idea about the water. I used to only drink water and felt so much better on it. I've got to get back to that point.

40lbsPLEASE, a pound loss is a pound gone, baby. Take it and run, girl! WTG!!

Lisa, I'm confused about your post. Are you saying you don't want to count the recent 2-pound loss for this week until it stays off longer? I know I'd count it. Good for you for doing so well.

Vicki, I'm right where you are with the struggling. Christmas and the birthday parties that followed threw me off plan a few times. But I love how we pick ourselves up and keep on chugging along. Yay us!!

Barbie, life does tend to get in the way of our posting, doesn't it? Darn life! Glad to see you back. I've been MIA for a while too.

I've been having too many lazy days lately. I'd like to just blame perimenopause hormones, but I can't put all the blame on it. I need an energy supplement that actually works or a magic lamp with a genie in it to grant me 3 wishes: Abundant energy, a perfect body and a billion dollars. Okay, forget the supplement...just give me the magic lamp please!!

Have a great weekend, Lovelies!

Last edited by sandcar150; 01-27-2012 at 05:01 PM.
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #333  
Fit by Forty!

S/C/G: 220/209/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandcar150 View Post

Lisa, I'm confused about your post. Are you saying you don't want to count the recent 2-pound loss for this week until it stays off longer? I know I'd count it. Good for you for doing so well.
I tend to confuse people when I ramble.

I was doing really well this week and sat at around 208 for most of the week, which was about a 2 pound loss. Then, I had 2 days that were less than 1200 calories and because of that, this morning, my scale was 206.2, giving me a total loss of 3.8 for the week on my "official" weigh in day. I guess I don't really see it as an accurate weigh in because of the sudden drop after the low-cal days. I'm expecting tomorrow morning, I'll see it back to "normal".

Regardless, I worked hard this week. I'll work hard to make good choices at my conference and try to keep my water bottle with me at all times---that's gonna be hard. Take whatever the scale says next week and be prepared to finish out this challenge strong.
LisaLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:16 AM   #334  
Get to goal &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Got it, LisaLou! Well, I'd still take the 3.8-pound loss for the week, but that's me. You have to do what you're comfortable with.

Good job this week!
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #335  
... and a piece of toast.

S/C/G: 170 >:(/152/135

Height: 5'2" <-- well, almost

Down another lb. Only 2 lbs. left to meet mah goal!

Great job everyone. There are so many times I just want to nom nom nom but I keep thinking of the several challenges I'm doing here and just refuse to give in. One of these days I'll probably go nuts and consume mass quantities . . . lol
loose seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:40 AM   #336  
IF for Life

S/C/G: 198/183/147

Height: 5'8"

Wow! You guys are on fire!

Looseseal - AMAZING - you go girl!
Roadtofifty - Congratulations!
LisaLou - A loss is a loss. I find that I'm usually up and down a bit too, but the trend is downward as that bottom number gets lower..... Congrats.
40lbs - I think you're doing great.

I'm holding at 188.

Have a great day on all of your plans!!!!
Italiannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #337  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

S/C/G: 190/ticker/130

Height: 5'7

Congrats on everyone seeing a difference on that scale!

I'm down 1lb from yesterday. I play on staying out ALL day. Go Hiking, go to the park, gym anything. Just to stay outta the house and avoid bingeing like usual. Wish me luck!
TheLindsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #338  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

Nothing seems to change with me!

I went to the gym this morning, and ran the furthest that I ever have without stopping. 2.1 Miles. My goal was 2.25,but the ball of my foot was in terrible pain so I had to stop so I wouldn't injure myself. I know that running that 2.1 is a feat. But I always expect too much from myself.

So, at the gym I did a ton of cardio, Ran, and then cycled on the spin bike for about 10 min. Then did abs, arms and legs. Spent about 2 hours at the gym today.

It felt good. My whole upper body was covered in sweat. I wasn't glistening, I was melting! I love love LOVE sweating like that during a workout. Makes me feel like I'm actually getting a good burn in.

Now time for lunch. Then I'll go for a walk or something to get some sun. It's such a pretty day!!
Oh and I have to clean my apt.

Hope you are are having a GREATTTT Saturday!
Old 01-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #339  

S/C/G: 231.0/193.6/185.9

Height: 5'5

Ugh, I gained this week.

But I ran for 27 minutes today -- I think I'm close to ready for my C25K Week 5 intervals ... next Saturday, I'm going to move up.

Also ... my BFF is getting married and she asked me to be her MOH!!!!!!
shanhat81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #340  

S/C/G: 365/T/245

Height: 5'9"

Quick check-in today......down 2.6 lbs since Friday ...............2.4 lbs to lose for this challenge goal!

The beginning of this challenge was so rocky for me and I would come here and read how you all were continuing to move forward - struggles and all which kept me motivated - you all are great! We can all do this!
vicki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #341  

S/C/G: 195/190/160

Height: 5'8"

Did not have a "workout weekend" like I usually do. Yesterday I had to go to All-County for my daughter for violin. Then did grocery shopping and by the time I got home, full blown migraine. So I was in bed by 7. Now I'm up and feeling better, but I've got two papers to write for grad school that have to be in by midnight tonight! Shouldn't be too difficult, but that means no workout again today. Weigh in is on Mondays, so I know I'll miss the workouts in my totals for the week. Everyone else seems to be doing great, whether with a loss, or just holding steady. Good work!
bethann1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:08 PM   #342  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Just checking in!

Start Weight 233
Start Weight for Challenge 204
Current Weight 196.8
Valentine's Day Goal 194
seaurchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #343  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

Hey ladiesss!

This morning woke up, and lost 3 lbs.
Went to the gym and ran a mile in 9 min and 49 seconds. THAT IS THE FASTEST MILE I HAVE EVER RAN! I'm stoked!
Then Killed my arms and legs! I got a huge burn in today!

After that went to the batting cages with my mom, and then made her walk a mile around the block with me. She really needs to get into it, for her health!

It has been a great day of being in the sun! Wonderful
Now time to do laundy and get ready for the work week. (
I hope you are are doing great!!
Old 01-30-2012, 08:48 AM   #344  

S/C/G: 365/T/245

Height: 5'9"

After a very slow start this month I am down 7.2 lbs. this week .

This has been the longest I have stuck with a weight loss program. The difference for me this time is having this site to come to for support and encouragement - Thanks so much to all of you.
vicki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:28 AM   #345  

S/C/G: 191/170.6/150

Height: 5'4"

Wow! It sounds like a lot of us are getting close to our goal! Or some of us have already reached it! Great job 50!

Yikes! It's almost 2 weeks to Valentine's day. I weigh in tomorrow, but I don't think I'm on track to hit 180 by VDay! I'm trying not to get on the scale before my weigh in day, but yeah right! I get frustrated because it seems to go down two or three days in a row by small increments & then jump up a pound.

Hope everyone is doing great & I will check in tomorrow with my weight. Hopefully having a great big loss!

Kim
kandd416 is offline   Reply With Quote