Old 12-06-2011, 10:51 AM   #31  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

One of my Bible study friends is coming to get me, we will meet some others at the church to set up for our Leader's Christmas luncheon tomorrow. I'm sure the tables/chairs will be set up and there will just be tablecloths, plates, centerpieces and the like. Lunch afterwards!

Emme, I think I mentioned this before but in 07 I did the P90x workout program from Nov - Jan. I didn't eat as many sweets as I usually do because I didn't want to undo all my hard work with the exercise. Easiest holiday season ever, food wise.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #32  
Just One Day!

S/C/G: 270/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Ok
I am now free to write!
so Today I was definitely NOT OP! I have no idea how many calories or carbs I ate but I know it was a ton compared to my norm (at least on the carbs...calories may not have been too far off):
BF: Bagel with egg and canadian bacon and way too much butter
S: Coca-Cola (the real stuff)
L: Cottage cheese, 2 clementines, cheez-its, cheese stick, coke zero
S: Buddy Fruit, coke zero
D: 2 servings of tofu noodles with chicken, red sauce, and mozzarella

Phew! and how much did I work out? none...thats how much!
SO my official goal for December is to lose 11 lbs so I need to get off the rear and get in gear!

Emme: I am sure group traffic will increase in the New Year and we will all be glad we started before January 1st!

Patchwork: OUCH! Sorry you are still not 100%- I'm sure you'll be back up and running soon!
tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:38 PM   #33  

Tuesday, Dec 6
B= 2 c milk, vits, poptart
L= Rafferty's cup Potato soup, 1/2 BBQ burger
D=homemade Maple Roasted chicken with onion, carrots, potatos, brussel sprouts {Semihomemade with Sandra Lee}
S= ice cream, choc chips + syrup
E= none

Right= ate half burger, more veggies than chicken

Regret= ice cream sundae for snack...could have made a better choice, but that was the last of the ice cream we bought a few weeks ago. Normally ice cream doesn't last that long around the house. Could have exercised.

One of my Bible study friends came to get me, we met some others at the church to set up for our Leader's Christmas luncheon tomorrow. I'm sure the tables/chairs will be set up and there will just be tablecloths, plates, centerpieces and the like. My friend offered to take me to lunch after we set up today. She's discovered my secret "feed me and I'm will help!". She did get some heavy labor out of me, we had to rearrange the tables and chairs but it wasn't bad.

I took some headache asprin and it seems to help my back/butt. yay

Tavvy, we bought Hubby some clementines and he's been eating them by the handfull. Carbs just seem to want more carbs!
Old 12-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #34  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

Have you all been having issues logging into the threads here? On Monday and yesterday, I kept getting script errors and my computer would freeze up. It happened on my laptop at home and on my computer at work. So frustrating

Emme - I agree with you that people do tend to fall off the boards around the end of the year. I want to end the year with a bang so I am giving it my all now.

tavvy - I hope today is better for you and even if you don't lose 11 this month, any amount lost will be great! Hang in there.

penguin - You are so right about carbs wanting more carbs. While I was on the cruise I did have cookies each day and since I've been back, I have been craving them. Yesterday I did so good all day but last night I went overboard with 100 calorie packs of cookies. I ended up eating 4 pks!!! There is only 1 more pack left and after I eat that, I will not buy anymore for a while.

Except for the 100 cal cookie issue last night, I did pretty good yesterday. The cookies didn't put me over my calories but I know it was not the right way to spend my calories. I'm trying to eat around 1400-1600 calories a day. If I can make CC work, I will not re-join WW as my plan ends today.

Workinmon, Tricia, Mandy - I miss you ladies and I hope all is going well with you.

Have a great OP day ladies.

Last edited by GettinFit; 12-07-2011 at 09:34 AM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #35  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Journal

Today's Journal

B: banana, cottage cheese double, coffee w/flavored creamer & 1/2 C skim milk
L: Lean Gourmet Santa Fe Rice & Beans, 1/2 serv tortilla chips, Mousse temptations,
D: Smart One, 3 dk choc Kisses, coffee w/1/2C milk & flav creamer
S: 2 clementines, popcorn
Exercise: Walk 20 mins & Firm Express C1 Cardio

Last edited by GettinFit; 12-07-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #36  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Hi ladies...just doing a quick drive-by "hello"...Happy Hump Day!!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:06 AM   #37  

Wed Dec 7
B= 2 c milk, vits, poptart
L= luncheon, chicken casserole, salad, green beans, 3 brownies
S= clementine
D= sloppy joes, fries
S= 2 poptarts, 2 c milk
D= cereal
E= none

Right- I had a good morning, ate well at the luncheon, came home happy

Regret- but I had a really bad night. I was in a horrible mood, overate at dinner, then had 2 snacks for the night. Even as I was pouring the cereal I was arguing with myself that I wasn't hungry and didn't need to eat this!!! Why don't I listen to myself????
Old 12-08-2011, 09:32 AM   #38  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

I am so ready for Friday. Even though I was out Monday I feel like I've worked the entire week already. Just catching up on stuff wore me out

I have been doing really good with my eating and exercise this week. I am back in my groove now. I didn't have any sweet treats last night.

Penguin - Hopefully you will listen to "yourself" the next time Did you break through your plateau?

Emme - How's it going for you? Are you maintaining okay? I broke down and got on the scale today and I'm 210. I was 208 the day I left for Florida (was up then due to the pre vacation mode of eating and not working out). I'm not going to change my ticker because I know I'll get back down to 204 soon. I may not make onederland by 12/31 but I'll be close enough. I'm sure it will come in Jan.

I hope you ladies have a great day!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:42 AM   #39  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Journal

Today's Journal

B: Greek yogurt, banana, coffee w/flavored creamer
L: SmartOne Angel Hair Maranara, Jello Mousse Temptations
D: Lean Cuisine, 3 dark choc Hershey's kisses
S: Clementines, SF apple sauce
Exercise: 20 Min walk
Old 12-08-2011, 09:51 AM   #40  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

penguin ~ I'm so sorry you had a rough night last night. Today is a new day, though, so keep your chin up and just keep pushin' on! I do the same thing, so you are not alone. It's funny because we sound very similar ~ I also talk to myself when prepping something (and even eating something) that I am really not hungry for. Just hang in there.

GettinFit ~ You'll be back to 204 in no time, I just know it. You know the steps to take and what to do and not do, and the scale will start making the move downward to get you into onederland!

You asked how I was doing with maintaining...well, so far so good...I just found out that I am a little over 4 weeks pregnant, so I am trying hard to eat the healthiest food possible. You're not supposed to really gain more than 5 pounds during the first trimester (so I've read/heard), so I am still exercising the same and I am eating anywhere from 1700-2000 calories a day. I am weighing myself tomorrow to get a "start point" for my weight, and my first doctor's appointment is on the 22nd. We haven't told ANYONE yet, so you ladies are officially the first!!

Last edited by Emme; 12-08-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #41  
Stay Focused & Committed

Emme - I am soooo happy and excited for for you! Thanks for sharing this wonderful news with your 3FC buddies first
Old 12-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #42  

Today was our last day of Bible study until Jan 5! I'm tired and I want to go collapse someplace!

Emme, congratulations! What wonderful news! Just as I was pouring the cereal, Hubby came in and said "what a great idea!" So then I felt I was leading him astray! I'm doing better this morning at least.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #43  
Just One Day!

S/C/G: 270/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Emme: YAY!!! Congratulations!

Penguin: I tell myself I don't need something as I am shoving it down my neck...Food is such a comfort for me and I am trying hard to find my comfort in other things!

Things are OP here thus far! I'm excited to see how the rest of the month goes! Tomorrow we finalize options for the interior and exterior of the house...so psyched!!
tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:28 PM   #44  

Thurs Dec 8
B= 2 c milk, vits
L= Olive Garden Salad, 1 breadstick, chicken & gnoochi soup
D= Olive Garden Chicken Florentine paninni {leftover from lunch}
S=3-4 pinwheel cookies
E= none

Right= didn't eat until I was hungry, didn't overeat at lunch

Regret= only planned 2 pinwheels but ate 4. I"m not going to beat myself up about it.

I've been so tired all day. I ended up taking a hour long nap this afternoon, I just couldn't stay awake any longer; I think my body thinks today is Friday.

Our Bible study is taking our Christmas break, we won't resume until Jan 5. I'm going to try to use the next four weeks to really concentrate on my eating and exercise.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:19 AM   #45  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies - Happy Friday!

I am so ready for the weekend.

Penguin - Sounds like yesterday was better for you. I hope today is even better than yesterday.

tavvy - Great job on another OP day for you! I hope you see great results this month.

Emme - How are you today?

Yesterday I had an OP day. I didn't stray from my plan at all. Now that I've gotten rid of the 100 cal cookies packs, it's been a lot easier.

Today's Journal

B: 1/2 C skim milk, coffee, flavored creamer (110 cals)
L: Taco salad (800 cals), 4 Ghiradelli Sqs (220 cals)
S: 1 clementine (35 cals)
D: 1/2 C skim milk, coffee, flavored creamer (110 cals) still full from lunch
Exercise: Walked 30 mins

Last edited by GettinFit; 12-09-2011 at 06:42 PM.