Old 10-05-2011, 09:02 PM   #76  
~Kim~

Hey ladies. I'm getting ready to go to bed so just a quick post. I know I've been MIA for the last few days, been busy but still doing good.

I hope everyone is having a good week. =)
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:58 PM   #77  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Oct 5,
B= 2 c milk, vits, cereal
L=roast beef, fruit salad
S= carrots and spicy ranch
D= stew, 1 bread
S= choc muffin, milk, nyquil!
E= 46min cardio

back to logging food and exercise!

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 10-05-2011 at 11:59 PM.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:24 AM   #78  

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies!
Just a quick post then off to bed. I did well yesterday on my calories, water, and got in 33 mins of walking/running. Today, well, TOM showed up and so did an extra pound. Oh well, I know it is just water weight. Today's calories are around 1400, about 2qts water, but no exercise. First day or two of TOM just leaves me without much energy.
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:17 AM   #79  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

looks like everyone is having a great week so far!

Got in my exercise last night and continue to stay OP with food. Hoping to see a good number on the scale on Sunday to keep on track for Onederland!
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:53 AM   #80  
There's no fear...

S/C/G: 235/Tracker/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone, a quick post. I do a daily weigh-in and today saw that I went down two lbs! I attribute it to the daily workouts and counting my points plus values even when I go over my daily allotment, like I did yesterday. I went over due to a YUMMY chocolate peanut-butter caramel cupcake - it was as crazy good as it sounds!

Haven't started the food photoblog yet but have been snapping pics, and I do feel more aware of what I'm eating! When the blog goes up I'll let you know.

Hope everyone has a great OP day!
Tricia Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #81  
There's no fear...

S/C/G: 235/Tracker/140

Height: 5'3"

So I was just rewarded some downtime in my workday and got the chance to go over everyone's posts:

workinmom - goooo for the triathalon! I am excited for you!
Oxia - isn't it great to watch yourself improve? your intake and activity sound great.
April Snow - you are totally my inspiration to work out everyday! And it has been effective thus far. Great job staying OP!
Penguin - glad to hear you are feeling better and staying OP despite the sickness (I admire that!)
Ruth135 - ugh the TOM fatigue! Resting up is definitely best.
SlimCB - as far as I know, people will take water pills in cases where they must expel excess water from their body, for ex in cases where there is a build up of fluid in the lungs. I don't know if your situation is a must. Speaking to a doctor could be helpful to figuring out your water retention issues without taking a pill.
GettinFit - you definitely are a great motivator!

OK back to work!

Last edited by Tricia Fierce; 10-06-2011 at 10:29 AM.
Tricia Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:25 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 220/209.5/160

Height: 5'5"

Hi team! I didn't finish yesterday quite as strong as the days before but still did OK. I ate out lunch and dinner. My Applebees plan was foiled because they didn't have what I had decided to order and then I couldn't remember what other points values were. Didn't they used to have that right on the menu? Anywho....I used extras yesterday for my splurge at Applebees. Looking back, I think it was worth it. I was very satisfied with the yummy meal and it was a good use of points. I just hope I can still lose a good amount with that in my week.

Not much time for personals but you're all rocking and rollin from what I read. And, a quick "ditto" on Gettin being a good motivator!

Today:
B~egg, English muffin toast 4, decaf 1
Sn~caribou lite 5
L~out again! eek...mexican..will have to really careful
Sn~popcorn 3, diet pop
D~?? Hubby is making supper. Will likely start with a huge salad as it may not be point friendly

Exercise: finally going to finish my upper body lifting LOL, also core and stretching
workinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:58 AM   #83  

Good afternoon all!
Tricia Some months are worse than others, this month was one of the worse ones, lol. And the cramps were horrendous! I got plenty of rest in though, my total steps were only around 3500!
So, more than half of the extra pound is gone. I have had a good amount of water already today.
Breakfast- a two egg omelet stuffed with stir-fried veges topped with a tiny bit of cheese, and a side of raw spinach and tomatoes
Lunch- most likely will be a salad with leftover chicken soup
Supper- not sure yet, maybe steak with some kind of vegetable(s), and some butternut squash that I cooked up yesterday.
Snacks- not sure what my snacks will be other than some fruit.

We have been trying to incorporate some more "super" foods in our diet. We bought some raw cacao beans and goji berries. Made DH a smoothie before he went to work this morning and threw in some cacao beans. It was pretty good. I will eat one right out of the bag sometimes, they are a little bitter but that's ok.
I am definitely ready to get some good exercise in today. Now off to grade papers and make the kids' lunches.

Last edited by ruth135; 10-06-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:41 PM   #84  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Wowsa, I didn't visit yesterday and I had a lot to catch up on!!

Tricia ~ Major congrats on being down 2 pounds!! Woo-hoo!!

I have been eating wayyyyyyyyyyy too much candy. 'Tis the season with Halloween (that's my excuse, anyway). I don't feel so hot, though, so I know I need to back off of it. I hope everyone has a great day!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:46 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 220/209.5/160

Oh boy, I'm sure my lunch was high points. They had nothing that looked healthy. I suppose I should have had a salad minus cheese, sour cream, chips, etc, etc. I just didn't feel like ordering that way. I have no idea how to count what I had. I'll have to check out Dottie's sight and look for something simliar. Still...I still feel strong. I just had to come and post it so I stick with minimal points for the rest of the day. Maybe it's a good time for veggie soup!

Emme - I hear ya. I often miss a day and then feel like it's hard to jump back in. But, I guess the good in that is it motivates me to stop in often! I think I'm going to need a substitute treat for the Halloween season. Hmm.....any ideas? I have already been relying more on diet pop than I used to but it does work. Maybe a special fruit? Sugar free candy?
workinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:34 PM   #86  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by workinmom View Post

Emme - I hear ya. I often miss a day and then feel like it's hard to jump back in. But, I guess the good in that is it motivates me to stop in often! I think I'm going to need a substitute treat for the Halloween season. Hmm.....any ideas? I have already been relying more on diet pop than I used to but it does work. Maybe a special fruit? Sugar free candy?
If you like fruit, try freeze-dried pineapple. It is sooooo sweet and does the trick! Sugar-free candy is a good idea, too!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/110

Tonight I went to a new running club which has a lot of plus point and negative points. We ran for an hour, and the guy who made the trail was evil-- so many hills!!!! I thought I was going to die lol. Anyway, the running was fantastic, but afterward, everyone drinks beer or wine and eats chips or other junk food. I let myself get carried away and ate some chips, goldfish, and chocolate cookies.

I think I'll go back, but be a bit more careful about what I drink and eat afterwards. we'll see....
Oxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:52 PM   #88  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello ladies,

Sorry I didn't check in earlier but I have been sooo busy at work today and didn't have time to check in. I'll catch up on everyone's posts when I get home tonight.

I did very good today. I am so tired this evening and it will be late when I get home so I will take a rest day from exercise. I did make sure to do the stairs today though.

I have a NSV - today I'm wearing a pair pants that I couldn't even begin to put on a few months ago and the fit very nice now and will probably be too big soon

Have a great evening everyone.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:11 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 155/151/125

Height: 5'2"

Hi all, busy day today, but I did get in my biking. Hooray!

penguin - Thanks, I will check out ravelry. I'm not a very advanced knitter yet, but I've got the bug.

oxia Your running club sounds like fun! Tiring, but fun... We were in Switzerland this last March, and then again in July. We were visiting some friends who live near Pfaffikon, not too far from Zurich. We mostly ate in, and I noticed how expensive the groceries were too. Maybe that can help be a motivator to keep calorie intake low? We loved the hiking and skiing in the area, and my kids and I especially loved the rope parks we found in Switzerland. We don't have any of those in MN as far as I know.

I stepped on the scale today, and I've lost a pound this week. That's my goal, I'm hoping to go slow and steady (well, fast and steady would be great too, but I can't seem to make that work).

Have a great night all!
-TJ
goTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:51 AM   #90  

Today turned out well. Ate a good supper, and then DH and I walked/jogged for almost an hour. I did have a couple of sweet treats but small ones (I let myself have some chocolate most days, usually under 100cals). I actually had to eat something extra a little while ago because my calories were way too low. I also got all my water in.
Now off to bed