Old 09-06-2011, 11:12 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 220/209.5/160

Height: 5'5"

http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html

TooMany - It might be too late, but here's a good site for music you can download to an MP3 that allows you to do the C25K without watching minutes. They change the music when you are supposed to start running/walking. It made training much more enjoyable a few years back when I could still run!

Last edited by workinmom; 09-06-2011 at 11:13 AM.
workinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #62  

S/C/G: size 12/size 2-4/size 4

Height: 5'5

Morning Ladies!

Welsome to all the new people! This is a great place for accountability.

GettinFit The scale will budge. You've been perfectly on plan! You'll see that scale reward in no time

Tricia Great job on work out!!

Workinmom Awesome goals, very do-able!

Penguin Your dad is in my thoughts and prayers. How sweet of your DH!

Dimples Sounds like you're doing great! Keep it up.

Singer Great job on the walk!!!

As for me, I did exercise last night - 45 minute walk with my friend. However, the walk turned into a stop at my favorite coffee shop where I got a 500 cal coffee drink. It was delicious!! However, I went over cals. I knew that and consciously chose to, partly because it had been about a year since I had a rich chocolately blended iced mocha from there and I am not usually tempted to do that. Then we got hotdogs and I had a bag of peanut butter M&Ms (both of which were NOT something I wanted to do ahead of time). I figured I ended the day at about 2400 cals. Yikes!!! That means no banked cals the rest of this week I'll shoot for staying around 1100 cals everyday this week to make up for it a little bit. I would say I overate (though did not feel very full after all that food) but I did not binge. I stopped before I was sick or even stuffed. And this to me is an NSV considering my recent binging issues. I am glad to eat better beginning today.

So the plan for today:

Day 6 (though maybe it's day 1 due to last night??)
Breakfast: Low fat breakfast sandwich (260 cals), coffee w/creamer (40 cals)
Snack: plum (60 cals)
Lunch: LC pizza (380 cals)
Snack: nectarine (80 cals)
Dinner: Salad w/fat free italian (150 cals), orange (60 cals)
Snack: Small piece of chocolate (40 cals)
Total: 1070 cals
Total banked: 0 since I overate cals last night. I'll re-start banking on Thursday
Exercise: 45 min walk

Have a great OP day today ladies!

Last edited by christine123; 09-06-2011 at 07:51 PM.
christine123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:10 PM   #63  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Hello to everyone!!

christine ~ I'm glad it wasn't a binge for you, but more of an overeating. And I'm glad you didn't stuff yourself sick...there's nothing worse than feeling crappy after eating a bunch of food! And good for you for exercising!

April Snow~ Welcome! I'm really glad you are joining us! It sounds like you have done just great staying committed to your plan so far ~ good luck with your daily exercise challenge!

workinmom ~ Glad to see you here! You have great goals for September.

GettinFit ~ Pay no attention to the 215! Keep moving forward!

B: Cheerios w/pb & fruit spread toast, coffee (321)
L: Lean Cuisine & snap peas (370)
S: Yogurt (80), Gum (5), Cheese stick (80), Cheerios w/milk (245), Skinny Cow bar (100)
D: Snap peas (120), mini baklava pieces (200)
Total so far...1521
Exercise: Rest day.

Last edited by Emme; 09-07-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #64  

S/C/G: size 12/size 2-4/size 4

Height: 5'5

Thanks Emme! I felt pretty proud that I stopped too. I am glad that people on 3FC get it.

Today is a good day OP. I am feeling good about eating some healthier foods. I should end the day right at goal. It feels easy today and all food is planned. I'll be exercising later as well.

Have a great day ladies!
christine123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:43 PM   #65  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

WOW you ladies have been busy posting today

I'm so excited that we're all doing so good Great job everyone on staying OP over the weekend too!

Welcome - April. You have done an awesome job with your weight loss. We will both be in onederland very soon.

Workinmom - Your goals are great and your ticker is nice too. Today has been awesome for me.

I was in a meeting with lots of goodies and I didn't touch one morsel of anything. I just drank a bottle of water. I didn't even have a desire to eat anything. I just wanna stay in this zone forever.

Last edited by GettinFit; 09-06-2011 at 04:46 PM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:52 PM   #66  
~Kim~

Hello to all you wonderful ladies!

Penguin ~ I keep having the script problem on and off too. Hopefully they fix it soon. I hope your dad's surgery went well.

Tricia ~ Good luck when you start C25K! I've actually been playing around with the idea of starting earlier than I was planning. I still can't decide. =)

Workinmom ~ Thanks for the music link. I'll have to check that out.

April ~ Welcome! Good luck with your goals for the month. =)

Christine ~ I hope you're day is going better today.

Gettinfit ~ Good for you for skipping the goodies! You're doing awesome!

Emme ~ Just Hi. =)

Still on a roll with eating and doing great with exercise. I had a really busy day today but I got my exercise in early this morning. Everyone is doing such a great job! I'm really glad I have you ladies to report to. The pep and motivation going on in our thread this month is just awesome. =)
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:39 PM   #67  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Thanks for the prayers and love for my dad . His surgery was scheduled for 11:30 but they didn't come get him until closer to 5pm. That was a long wait for all of us. We haven't heard anything yet.

We came home to feed the poor dog and Mom is coming to spend the night with us so we're doing a quick cleanup of the house, although she actually knows what slobs we really are, LOL.

April, welcome, glad to have you join us. The doggie in my avatar is named April also.

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 09-06-2011 at 07:08 PM.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:33 PM   #68  
pursuer of joy

S/C/G: 198/170ish/160-???

Height: 5.6 on a tall day

Checking in today. Stuck to my program, but dipped into some of the Weekly Points tonight. Tomorrow is weigh in...so it is what it is. The points are there for the using, right?

Penguin - I hope all went well with your dad.

Everyone else: Keep on doing that thing you do....toward a healthier you.
124chicksinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:23 PM   #69  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

Penguin - hope there is good news to share about your dad!!

And thanks everyone for the welcomes - I'm reading back through the thread to try to get to "know" everyone!

I just finished 20 minutes of step on the Wii (while watching Bachelor Pad! lol! But I love the feature that you can do a step program while watching another show). 6 for 6 so far!
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #70  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Penguin - Any news on your dad? I hope all went well.

Chicksinger - Yep, that's what those bonus points are for. I hope you have a great W/I today.

April - Great job on the workouts!

Kim - I agree with you and I'm loving how positive it is around here. I hope we can all keep this momentum going.

Thanks to you ladies and our challenge, I saw 214.6 on the scale this morning I haven't seen this number in almost 2 years. I am so excited and motivated to keep going. I can just taste onederland

This morning I got up early to do a Turbo Jam workout and I'm planning to do another workout or walk after work.

Today's Journal

B: banana, coffee, skim milk, flavored creamer
L: Lean Cuisine Santa Fe Rice & Beans, 1/2 serv reg tortilla chips, WW 2 pt bar
S: peach, 3 bananas, 2 WW Cheddar twists
D: Ckn breast, asparagas, potatoes, WW Ginger snaps
Exercise: TurboJam DONE Walked 3 miles (jogged .5 mile) DONE

Last edited by GettinFit; 09-08-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #71  
There's no fear...

S/C/G: 235/Tracker/140

Height: 5'3"

Good morning ladies! And welcome to the new members of the group! It's great to read about everyone's successes on the challenge thus far. Congrats to GettinFit on the 214.6!!

Yesterday was not quite OP for me in that I didn't work out...instead I cleaned and cooked for hours after I got home! It felt like a workout but I know it's not quite the same...

I will get back to my 10 minutes minimum today! Not sure about C25K today bc of the sucky weather...

I hope everyone has a great OP day!

Last edited by Tricia Fierce; 09-07-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Tricia Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #72  
Stay Focused & Committed

Tricia - I would say cleaning is a workout! I'm sure you burned some calories.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:22 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 220/209.5/160

Height: 5'5"

I still need to read back more. I have missed a lot.

No workout for me yesterday because I'm just a slacker. I don't know why I don't work out on my breaks! I sit at the computer instead. So, today, I am going to do my upper body stuff from yesterday and my bike ride. I did good on eating though. Hey...that's the opposite of normal.

Gettin
- Congrats on your loss! YAY You!!!
Tricia - At least you were active! Cleaning is moving!
April Snow - I had no idea you could step while watching a program on the Wii. I suppose we need new equipment to be able to do that?
124checksinger - What does your name mean? And, yes, that's what the extras pts are for! I'm always so thankful for those puppies!!
patchwork - I have to read back about what's going on with your Dad. I hope surgery went well.
toomanyd's - Isn't it great? When things are on a roll like this, it really motivates me because I don't want to be the one to let up! Thanks everyone!!
Christine - How's it going now after your fun food night?
Emme - Thanks again for the 60 day challenge idea. It looks like you're still doing well with it.

Today:
B~protien bar 5, 2 coffees w/sf creamer 2
Sn~peach
L~ww frozen meal 8?
Sn~kettle corn mini bag ?, protien bar if needed before my ride 5
D~?? I'll be back for this part. Maybe california pie again. Had it last week and calc'd pts for it.

Exercise: upper body lifting and bike ride
workinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:29 AM   #74  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

penguin ~ I hope your dad's surgery went ok...

GettinFit ~ Hooray!!! I am so excited for you that you made it to 214!!! It definitely is great motivation to keep on going. Just think: 14 more little pounds and then you are in onederland! A little tip that I learned along the way: if you WI again and see 215, don't even worry about it. As long as you are staying OP, we all know that any kind of little gain is water of some sort for some reason. You saw 214, so that is your true, low number. I'm so proud of you!

Chicksinger - Yes, use those bonus points if you have to. Sounds like you are doing good.

Tricia ~ I agree with Gettin that cleaning is a great workout! It's better than having done nothing at all, that's for sure!

fitmom ~ I missed your post the first time...I must have been working on mine! I'm sure you'll get your workout in when you are ready. Some days you just need to veg (I think). It doesn't hurt to have a rest day.

I cannot believe it is only Wednesday. It seriously needs to be at least Thursday. Wow.

B: Same ol' same ol' (306)
L: Lean Cuisine and veggies (350)
S: Chobani yogurt w/kashi (157), mini baklava pieces (250), gum (5), 5 chocolate pieces and 2 mini kit kats (holy crap, I have no idea what just happened, LOL!!!) (365)
D: Stuffed chicken w/brussel sprouts (445)
Total so far...1878
Exercise: Spinning class

Wow, I must be exhausted from teaching last night because I scarfed a major amount of sweets today.

Last edited by Emme; 09-08-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:54 AM   #75  
There's no fear...

S/C/G: 235/Tracker/140

Height: 5'3"

Awww.... GettinFit, workinmom & Emme you guys made me feel a little bit better today Thanks for the encouragement. And workinmom - yes at least you ate well! That means a lot! I was thinking of buying some small weights to use while sitting at my desk, or bringing my ankle weights to use while I'm talking to clients - I can do leg lifts and talk to people at the same time!
Tricia Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote