Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 01:42 PM   #481  
Suck it up, buttercup!

S/C/G: 237/165/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennay View Post
On the weighing topic. I am a "most days" weigher - sometimes I forget to weigh before my second cup of coffee. For me i find that (like this week) if I dont weigh several days in a row my eating starts to slip. It's like the morning 10 second meditation that sets my purpose for the day. It really doesnt matter what the number is - some days I dont even record it. But if I skip weighing its usually a sign that I am starting to avoid.
OMG! Same here! I am totally with you! I need to step on the scale to keep myself in check. But I only write it down on Sunday.

So I went to the doctor today because I still feel like ****. He surprised me with asking if my problems might be anxiety. Huh? Never thought of that but on my way home I think I came to terms that it might be true. Though he wants to do a full physical tomorrow. Well, so much for anxiety! NOW I am feeling it.

Anyways, thinking about it actually made me feeling better. So he might be right. Anyways, exercise-wise I am in sick bay this week but I am sticking to my food plan. And the doc better not suggest taking a break... Not going to happen. I feel fine food wise. It's not like I am doing shakes or anything. I am just eating less and make wiser food choices.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #482  
Winner by Losing

S/C/G: 201/162/140

Height: 5'3" if I stand up really straight!

Another sexy beast reporting for duty.

I must say that the pushups were a lot easier to do this time around. Thanks for the challenges Jeanettey

Anon I hope you start feeling better soon.

I agree ennay on the weighing. If I don't do it regularly, I start to slip and lose track and the next thing you know.... Walter Tango Foxtrot with the scale and my eyes start to bleed......
Old 09-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #483  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by josey View Post
OMG! Same here! I am totally with you! I need to step on the scale to keep myself in check. But I only write it down on Sunday.
I confess my official weigh in day is not Sunday. Because my long run is on Saturday, I will have serious DOMS weight on Sunday and the fluctuations are insane.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #484  
At it again

Just a quick check in. The sun is out for the first time in a VERY long while, so I'm taking advantage of it. We took the bikes to the rail trail after the gym today and now I'm going to walk to the lake and sit on the beach for a bit. Of course, it's supposed to start raining again and continue through the weekend, so I don't know how much beach time I'll actually get. :P

BOOM SHACK A LACKA LACKA - Done! And it was definitely easier this time around!

I am totally in the camp of those who must weigh daily to stay motivated. Sometimes the numbers are up and sometimes they're down - I don't obsess. But a daily weigh in and tracking my calories religiously are what help me stay the course. If I skip a day of either, I know I'm starting to slack.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-08-2011, 03:10 PM   #485  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Boom Shacka-Lackers... thread nearing 500 so opening a new one...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...camp-15-a.html
Closed Thread