Old 08-08-2011, 08:16 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 275/249/170

Height: 5'7

Checking In: I need to write my goals down so they are in front of me all the time! I keep forgetting that they were....

Pretty bad weekend for me, food wise. Applebees (though I did get the 7 oz steak, a bake potato and broccoli and only ate half of it...I did tuck back 4 mozz sticks. Curse those crusty golden gooey sticks of deliciousness!) was Friday. Saturday was Chicken Parm for Dinner, a Sub for Lunch, French Toast for Breakfast and ice cream for dessert. Sunday...lets not go there. *sheepish*. Anyone else have weekend issues that wants to join forces?

@Patch: LOVE new purses. Who is the designer (I ask like I will know but still).
SugarRomeoTango4852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #62  
~Kim~

Happy Monday all!

So this morning I did my official weighin. I only have to move my ticker up .4. I'm super happy with that considering what the scale said last Monday. I'm happy to be back down to about where I was and that it only took me a week to get there. This week I'm adding exercise back into my routine and I'm altering my food plan slightly, so hopefully I'll show a new low next weighin.

Hope everyone has a great day!
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:50 AM   #63  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning everyone - Happy Monday,

For those that had not so good weekends I hope you all have a much better week.

Mandy - Looks like you're inching your way on down on the scale Hopefully you didn't do much damage over the weekend and the scale will keep moving down.

Penguin - It's so nice that you carry your knitting with you so that whenever you have down time you can work on it. I'm sure it keeps you from getting bored. Happy you treated yourself to a new purse. I am a purse addict (and shoes) Now that I'm so heavy, I don't buy much clothes. I guess I'll confess that in the last month, I've bought 3 Dooney & Bourkes, 1 Coach and 1 B. Makowsky handbag. Do I have an addiction or what???

SugarRomeoTango4852 - We used to do weekend challenges to help us stay OP over the weekend. Maybe this weekend we can do one. Those challenges have really helped me in the past.

I had a perfect day yesterday. Saturday wasn't the best but I came back with a winner day yesterday. So far today has been good too. I sorta had a melt down on Saturday night when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I just started crying because I didn't like what I saw. I couldn't believe this was ME. I am so disappointed in ME that I've let myself get so big. At that point, it clicked and I acknowledged the fact that the only way to change the reflection I saw is to control what goes into my mouth. I took some fat pics of myself yesterday and set them as my wallpaper on my laptop to remind me to watch what goes into my mouth.

I hope we all have a great week and that we all see good results at our weigh ins.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:54 AM   #64  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Today's Journal

Monday Aug 8

B: Mini whole grain cinnamon bagel, 1 C skim milk, coffee w/creamer
L: Rotisserie ckn breast, collards, 2 dark chocs
S: Greek yogurt, 94% FF Popcorn - snack size
D: Steam shrimp, veggie, 2 dark chocs, orange, banana
Exercise: Move furniture & FIRM
Old 08-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #65  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Good morning, everyone! I haven't been on since Friday and I missed you all! I spent the day Friday with a friend I haven't seen in five years, and the rest of the weekend was filled with her bridal shower and hanging out with my sister-in-law who was visiting from Florida. I also kind of needed a breather from the online world, so I really didn't go online at all for three days.

I am way behind on personals since I was gone for three days, but I was thinking of you all this weekend and hoping you were doing good.

I took last week off from calorie counting and indulged in a lot of things that I didn't indulge in when I was calorie counting, so now I am back on track starting today and I am counting again. I feel like I got it the non-calorie counting food episodes out of my system now. I overdid it with the sugary treats and I had way too much of it last week and over the weekend, but I'm starting fresh today. I don't like the feelings of sluggishness and tiredness that come along with eating too much sugar and crap in general.

GettinFit ~ I've had days like that. Stay strong and just let your pictures motivate you!

Last edited by Emme; 08-08-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #66  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

http://www.tylerrodan.com/products/m...hite?back=1878 This is my purse only its black. It came with a matching umbrella! How cute is that! I probably buy one purse every few years. This one is huge compared to my old purse but only weighs 1lb more. {yes, I weigh my purses at the groc store!}. But I often carry two bags around one my purse, then the other knitting bag. This one cost around $40.

I'm cleaning house today. Now that I can see everything better the house looks yucky. I'm not the best housekeeper in the first place but now I can see the spiderwebs and dust!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 220/209.5/160

Height: 5'5"

Count me in for weekend challenges. Even with my plan, I blew it yesterday and paid the price today with a 1 lb gain at my weigh in rather than the loss I was hoping for!

I got some exercise in Saturday but that was it from Friday till yesterday. I'd better do something about that today! I have to keep on pace for my August challenge.
workinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #68  
Started IP 8/20/14

S/C/G: HW292/SW284/CW284/GW200

Height: 5'8"

I'm in for a weekend support group. Fridays & Saturdays are my designated "eat whatever I want" days, but I am really trying to choose my foods wisely, regardless. It's much harder on the weekends!!

I figure that as long as I include my foods on my calorie log, it's okay to indulge occasionally. That's real life for me. I will never be a perfect eater. I used to avoid logging on the days when I would go off-plan, but I'm starting to realize I need to keep myself accountable. So, I'm continuing to log, even on the days when I get a bit out-of-control.

Plus ... Going out to dinner (and overeating in terms of calories) is now the exception rather than the rule. That in itself is a huge accomplishment for me.
PghGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:07 PM   #69  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

alright. between applebees, pizza hut, the deli and the bar..

i managed to lose 2 pounds. awesome! behold the power of planning (and water, and exercise)...
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #70  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Aug 8
B= 2 c milk vits
L= 1/2 RR cheeseburger
S= 1 multi grain pancake with syrup
D= salad, 1/2 turkey sand
S= cereal
E= cleaning/dusting?

Mandy, great job on the loss!

PghGal, being accountable, even to just ourselves, is very important. 99% of the time I write everything down, but don't always post it.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:48 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 275/249/170

@ Patch: I like that purse. The only way I would like ti more was it if came in Zebra (or rainbow colored zebra) but I am weird so. My purses would probably break the scales....

@Mandy: gratz on the weight loss! When you say "sticking to you plan" did you plan what you were going to eat out before hand? Or just eating within plan once you got there?

@GetFit: Weekend Challenges would be an amazing help for me, I think!
SugarRomeoTango4852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:28 AM   #72  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning everyone,

Mandy - Great job on losing 2 pounds!!! Looks like you know just how to work it girl. You have been doing a great job. How is your ankle doing?

SugarRomeoTango4852 - I'm looking forward to our weekend challenge. The weekend tends to be my biggest problem too.

pgh - I agree that as long as you work the foods you like into your plan, you're okay. I plan on using some of my weekly Weight Watchers bonus points on Saturday for Mexican. On Sunday, I just need to eat on the lower end and drinks lots of water and be sure to get in a workout.

I had another awesome day yesterday. My workout was moving furniture around, breaking down a bed and putting a new one up and I walked at work for 20 mins.

Today will definately be a DVD workout.

I hope everyone has a great OP day!
Old 08-09-2011, 09:38 AM   #73  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Mandy ~ Great job on the 2 pounds lost!

Penguin ~ Love that bag!

Sugar, Pgh, and workin ~ I'm jumping on board for the weekend challenge this weekend.

Kim ~ I'm glad you were happy with your WI! Good luck on the next one!

GettinFit ~ I'm so glad you had a great day yesterday. I love workouts that aren't necessarily "workouts" because then it doesn't seem like a chore.

I'm back to day #2 of counting calories after taking off about 1 1/2 weeks. It feels good to be back in control. I have to know what I'm eating and what the calorie range is otherwise I go bonkers. I am going to start posting my daily calories and workouts here by the end of the day. I'm training for a 5K in mid-October, so that is keeping me motivated. I'm going to be building up my running slowly but surely. Right now I am at 1.5 miles.

Calories:
Exercise:
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #74  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Today's Journal

Tuesday Aug 9

B: Sara Lee mini whole grain cinnamon bagel w/a smear of lite cream cheese, 1 C skim milk, coffee w/creamer
L: Hillshire Farm Reduced Sodium ham & cheese on Pumpernickle, Greek yogurt, WW snack bar
S: orange, Pringles wheat stix, popcorn
D: steamed shrimp, steamed spinach w/rf cream cheese
Exercise: walk & FIRM or Hip Hop Abs

Last edited by GettinFit; 08-09-2011 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:07 AM   #75  
Stay Focused & Committed

Emme - Great job on your training for a 5K!! You just gave me an idea... 3 years ago I did the heart walk which is a 5K walk. It is usually held in Oct/Nov. Two of my good friends and I did it and we had soooo much fun. I am going to start planning to do it this year. That way, I will be forced to get back to my walking at Stone Mountain to build my endurance back up. Georgia is very very hilly so you really have to be in shape when you walk here.

Last edited by GettinFit; 08-09-2011 at 10:09 AM.