Old 06-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #16  

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a great week! I would definitely consider this first week a success. I know it's not completely over with yet. But the workout portion basically is for me. I plan to workout Mondays- Fridays. I got almost every workout in with the exception of a couple of runs, and I plan to make one up tomorrow, if the weather allows. But I did try to up cardio elsewhere during the day when I knew I would probably miss my run. The weather is just so hot and humid, you can basically only get running in early or late. Eating I have stayed on plan. I even worked out a little extra today to allow myself a treat at a cookout tonight... Well worth it in my book Please check in anytime to encourage or to find a little support. Also you might wish to look into some of the other challenges if you haven't done so already. They may help hold you to some of your other goals.
a hazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:05 AM   #17  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

I'm such a slacker... an exhausted slacker... Thursday nite I never did my yoga, I just went to sleep. Same with last nite. But I'm getting ready to do my hour right now!

Great job hazel! Sounds like you're doing awesome! I need a little of that determination so pass a little this way
StNessa79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #18  
*Buttercup*

S/C/G: 342/208/145

Height: 5'5''

Lately I've been going with the "Just go and get it over with" mentality.. I find that I REALLY only have a problem with the getting ready and going part. (Probably because 95% of the time I go STRAIGHT after work) but once I'm there I work my booty off! and it doesn't end up being so bad.. once I get home I know I'm done for the night, and can relax!!
mypinkpolkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:08 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone. I did a very small workout yesterday, but it didn't last long because I couldn't stop coughing. Apparently I'm not completely over my cold yet. So I took a break today and will try again tomorrow. I plan on walking 2-3 miles and doing Jillian Michael's Shred it with Weights.
Live Laugh Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:00 PM   #20  
Isla's mommy

I've been on fire this weekend! Yesterday I did my hour of yoga & then did 30 day shred. Then today I did a walk & tone and some kind of latin dance workout. It looks like I'm going to do well on my days off (1 day during the week & then the weekends) and it'll be hit or miss the other 4 days. I work 4/10 hour days and my commute to work is an hour each way. When I get home I'm TIRED! Although some nites I have the urge to work out. Those will be bonus days

I've been happy with my eating the last few days. Even my roommate (a naturally thin person, ugh!) has been impressed with my eating/working out. I keep telling her, I wasn't always a fat a$$! lol I just need to get myself back to "normal." Granted, my normal isn't skinny but it's thinner and that's where I feel the most comfortable with myself. Here's hoping this summer will be my "getting back to me" moment!

Good luck to everyone this up coming week!
Old 06-06-2011, 02:51 AM   #21  
*Buttercup*

S/C/G: 342/208/145

Height: 5'5''

Ugh I know! I feel like I've been saying this is gonna be the last summer forever!! But all that matters is im still chuggin along

Good job on your workouts and eating well!
mypinkpolkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #22  

Great job, keep it up. And live, laugh, love, only do what your body feels like doing until you feel better. You'll know when it's time. I had a horrible cold the week before I started (this time) and I was so thankful when I finally felt like working out

Well, the results are in... I did go ahead and weigh in this morning and I lost 10 lbs this week! Now mind you it was that tom last week and I was starting a workout so I know that the majority of that weight was water weight but I'm so glad to see that I'm headed back in the right direction. I expect now to slow down to a 1-2lb a wk loss now.

After a couple rest days, my workout plan for today is 20min TJ, AbJam, Burn Circuit 1 and 20 min jog/walk. Not sure for eating yet, have to head to the store today. It's so much easier to eat healthy right now with all the fresh fruits and veggies.

I never posted my measurements did I? Well I did take them, let me post them for you guys, not that I want to haha...
Bust:42.5
Waist 42
Hips 48
Thighs: 28
Arms: 14
Current Weight: 200.4 (starting weight 210)

Hope everyone has a healthy day!
a hazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #23  
Isla's mommy

Awesome hazel!! I would take a 10 lb lose no matter what the circumstances!

This morning I took my little littles (my dogs) for a walk. I'm going to guess it was around 2 miles. Milo (the smaller of the 2 but a round butter ball) crapped out on me a block from the apartment. He laid down in the shade and wouldn't get up so I had to carry him. Poor little guy! It was pretty hot out so home we went to the AC & water. As of right now I'm not in the work out mood but we'll see if I change my mind later... hmmm... As for eating I've done well even though my roommate has made the most amazing brownies with red wine, chocolate chips & hershey's syrup... yum! I had one little piece after dinner and that's it.

A friend of mine wants to be work out buddies so hopefully soon we'll make some kind of schedule to make that happen. Strength in numbers! Which is why I'm on here

Hope everyone else has been doing well! Can't wait to hear about more successes!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #24  
Isla's mommy

Update: Don't know if I've lost any weight but my tummy doesn't hang as much and it feels great!
Old 06-19-2011, 10:10 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 250/240/160

Height: 5 foot 8

I know I am a few weeks behind, but i would love to join this challenge since I started my weight lose journey about a week ago myself. I have already lost 7 lbs in the last week and feel great! I am all about maintaining my fitness goals so this will be perfect for me, and i am a 19 year old college student with the summer off, so i can really focus on my weight loss goals! I am going to use my starting weight and measurments from a week ago weight in weekly!

Starting Weight: 250 lbs

Current Weight: 243 lbs
Bust: 38 inchs
Waist: 42 inchs
Hips: 48 inchs
Thigh: 28 inchs
Arm: 15.5 inchs
ClaireBear92 is offline   Reply With Quote