Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 07:21 AM   #16  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

RISE & SHINE BUTT-ER PLATOON!

Can't believe Sarge beat the usual suspects to the first post this morning! (Darn it Chesh...I was typing while you were typing)

Jojo--WELCOME! We'll take your pound pledge! You're so close to goal, you'll inspire us all!

Dreamer--You're gonna close those running gaps when you can. Most of the time it's just a head game. Even five more steps than the last time...five more yards towards the next lamp post.

Jennabean-- EEEEKKK 5lbs. up?!?!!? You DO have a lot on your plate, but you gotsta take care of yourself too! Summer is coming!!!! Sarge has faith in your. Check back when you can. As you might have noticed free kicks in the butt-er are available upon request.

VickieL--No problem with sending you more kicks if you need it, but sounds like your back on plan. Yes!

Chickadee-- Body movement is movement! Who cares about coordination! "At the gym with kettle bells on..." image makes me .

Pokey--Nope, fingers won't fall off. Keep running and soon you'll have slender, hand-model like hands with fingers so skinny your wedding ring will fall off like Peanutt's did! BTW, you two are in charge of each other this week. Into ONEderland you both go holding skinny hands!

Rainbow---Come out, come out wherever you are!

OK gang...Sarge up early because it's a 2-a-day today. Gotta get at it!

Have a great, sweaty day all!

Sarge (or his occasional twin brother, alter ego Serge')

Last edited by JayTee; 04-05-2011 at 07:27 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:03 AM   #17  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

LOL, you can't beat Cheshire JayTee, she's done that to me a couple of times.

Not a lot to say, had a better sleep last night, probably because i ran myself down, hoping for a productive day, sticking with the plan but you never know what outcome to expect (good week or bad)

Pleasant thoughts today for everyone.

Last edited by Resolute; 04-05-2011 at 08:11 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #18  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

GOOD MORNIN' ALL

OK, I'm up, (no work today) so like SARGE it will be at least 2 Rounds today . . . . Already did 30 min on the bike and now heading off to ZUMBA . . . NO JILLIAN FOR A FEW DAYS (I think I need a break from her) OK enough procrastinating

RAINBOW; Did you make it back from Florida???? Did you have a GREAT time???? Did you ride your bike???? No sleepin' in soldier . . . it's BACK TO BURNIN' BUTT-ER . . . OUT OF THAT BED, VACATION IS OVER!!!

Will check back in after ZUMBA . . .
Old 04-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #19  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutt View Post
I challeng anyone who did not hit their pledge or who gained last week to post their action plan to make sure this week is better. I've learned that planning is one of the most important factors in success. Soooo: anyone game? Cmon gainers!!
Thank you peanutt! Challenge accepted!

Today - 60 min cardio, 30 min weights
Totally clean eating

Tomorrow - working out before work! 30 min cardio, 30 min yoga, Totally clean eating

Thursday - 60 min cardio, 30 min weights
Totally clean eating

Friday - 60 min cardio, Totally clean eating

Saturday - 60 min cardio, 30 min weights
Totally clean eating

NO ALCOHOL, NO GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, LOTS OF VEGGIES AND WATER
Old 04-05-2011, 10:47 AM   #20  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

I'M BACK . . . .

ROUND 1: COMPLETED:
Bike: 20 min, (I know I wrote 30 before, but I rechecked & it was 20 min) ZUMBA 45 min, 400 crunches . . .

Need a shower then I'm walking to the dentist, then to Walmart (nope the jelly beans are NOT going to call me today, then home for Round 2 . . . it should be fairly warm by then . . . I HOPE . . .

Dcap: GREAT plan . . .

BOY EVERYONE IS QUIET TODAY . . . HMMMMM . . . WELL LADIES & GENT IT'S ALMOST HUMP DAY . . . MAKE IT COUNT . . .

Oh and Thanks to everyone about the swollen fingers and side cramps as I'm getting ready to do the C25K soon and know I will have these same questions . . . and now I won't worry about these things . . .

OK, Off to the shower, throw a load of clothes in the washer and then walking to do all my errands . . .

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 04-05-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #21  
SARGE

Sarge checking in with round 1 complete...90 min cardio+weights+those f'ng crunches (120 down 80 to go)...

MadamB--My Big Brother Eye-in-the-Sky gonna be watching you in Walmart! We've counted all the jellybeans. They all better still be there when you leave.

DCap--Way to pick up Peanutt's gauntlet! If you write it down, you really are more likely to stick to plan.

It's a glorious day here in Chi-Town! Keep working hard Platoon!

Sarge

P.S.: MadamGoo- Did you sign up for that Warrior Challenge?

Last edited by JayTee; 04-05-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:09 AM   #22  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

T plan on taking a walk or a small run here in a bit. Sucks its not at 5 am though...my favorite time to run I didnt even hear myself turn my alarm off at 5 am I just woke up at 7:30 and was like FUUUDGGEEEEE then realized I must have passed out from my muscles being so sore last night. I had ice cream last night too which doesn't help ;\ Right my sleepy head needs to get energy to do something. BBL all
Old 04-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #23  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

dcap - great plan! We'll hold you to that!

Any other gainers want to accept that challenge?? (I'm looking at you, Private Vickie Lou!)
Old 04-05-2011, 11:20 AM   #24  
SARGE

DREAMER!!!!! -- ICE CREAM!?!?!!?! GET YOUR SORRY BUTT-ER OUTSIDE NOW!!!

Hi Peanutt--Great day for a bike ride, yes? Peanutt ridin high into ONE-derland soon!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:26 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 211/see ticker/145

Is it too late to join in Sarge!?!? Im new to this thread and really need the support and push.

If not then..Sarge, sign me up! I will pull off 1.5 pound this week !

Started this week at 206.5
Old 04-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #26  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
Hi Peanutt--Great day for a bike ride, yes? Peanutt ridin high into ONE-derland soon!
ABSOLUTELY! I have a big ride planned for this evening. And pretty much every other day this week! Check out this amazing forecast for my birthday weekend....good thing we're going to take full advantage of it with a birthday BBQ on Sunday afternoon. This is the warmest weather we've had since last fall.

I picked the restaurant for my family birthday dinner and I picked a popular local restaurant with quite a few delicious healthy menu choices and lots of local produce and meat on the menu. See, you can fit good choices into everyday life without sacrificing your progress or your enjoyment of special occasions. (Wanna see what I'll be choosing from? Menu)
Old 04-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #27  
SARGE

WELCOME Kneed2Lose!!! Never too late to join the fun 'round here! I'll add your pledge to the giant tote board for the week and expect nothing less than 110% from a BL "Red Team" member! Now drop and give me 20 minutes of sweat!!!!!

Peanutt--While I think your weather forecast is a bit bone chilling for me, but I am SALIVATING over the possible menu choices. Yummmmm! So healthy too!

In an earlier thread we mentioned "Tigger" hiding somewhere in Reso's photo. Today Sarge feesl like Tigger...so full of energy...and caffeine. Off to round 2 in the gym. Boing! Boing!

Sarge
Old 04-05-2011, 02:41 PM   #28  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

SARGE: Just a quick check in, back from the dentist and all is GOOD, Walked there, then to Walmart, then home . . . DON'T WORRY SARGE ALL THE JELLY BEANS ARE ACCOUNTED FOR AND STILL SITTIN' IN WALMART . . .

yoyojojo & knead2lose: HANG ON TO YOUR BOOT STRAPS BECAUSE WE'RE ALL GONNA BE MELTIN' BUTT-ER THIS WEEK . . .

Rainbow: where are you girl, ARE YOU RIDIN' THAT BIKE BACK FROM FLORIDA . . . ???

ROUND 2: THE BIKE IS COMIN' OUT OF THE HOUSE AND ON THE ROAD . . . WOOHOO . . . SUNNY AND WARM FOR HERE (54 degrees) AND THE WIND IS VERY LIGHT . . . OK, NEED TO EAT A BIT FIRST, THEN I'M OFF FOR ROUND 2

SARGE: We may have to get that helicopter out and search for MS RAINBOWSMILES . . . . . HMMMMMMMMMMMM . . . As far as the Warrior Dash, I think the first cut-off before they raise the price is June so I want to get started on the C25K first to make sure my knee can handle it . . . but lookin' at the website EVERYDAY . . . LOOKS SOOOOO FUN
Old 04-05-2011, 03:28 PM   #29  
SARGE

My thoughts exactly GooMaster. Launching Butt-er Blasting Search & Rescue Helicopter now in search of MIA-Rainbow. You can run, but you can't hide!

Sarge done with round 2 for a total of 1,301 butt-er burning "machine" cals today+weights+180 f'ng crunches. Sarge knows he should be further along in the crunch count but despises them (in a good way).

Pools of sweat Platoon. I'm expecting POOLS! Hup...Hup...Hup...

Sarge
Old 04-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 175/147/145

Height: 5' 3"

Sarge, I am inspired! Just finished a 2 mile walk at a brisk pace. I am now breaking out the Kettle Bells and getting ready to bust some butt. I can do this!!
Most of all I want inches off the waist!
Closed Thread