Old 03-16-2011, 09:39 AM   #76  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

Lisa - I'm sure your next weigh in will be great. OMG the Queso Fresco Chipotle is out of this world. I also like the mozarella sundried tomato basil one. I don't really care for the garlic & herb. I haven't tried the blue cheese flavor yet but I will soon.

Monique
- It sounds like this plan is really working for you. I can't wait for your next W/I. Stay strong.

Emme - I hope you have a great sunny day today.

I did pretty good yesterday. Ate decent, drank lots of water and got my workout in. I'm aiming for the same today.

Have a great OP day everyone.

My journal for today:
B: greek yogurt, coffee w/flavored creamer, 1 clementine
L: Southwest grilled chicken & veggie wrap, 1/2 serving pretzels
S: 1 clementine, frozen yogurt w/2 tbsp Reeses pcs.
D: 2 small biscuits (not good)
Exercise: FIRM Express Cardio & Sculpt

Last edited by GettinFit; 03-16-2011 at 08:55 PM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #77  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Lisa & GettinFit ~ where do you find the Laughing Cow cheese in the grocery store? I have looked in what seems to be all parts of every grocery store and I can't find them! Are they in the dairy section? Cheese section?

I hope everyone is having a good over-the-hump day. I finally have the windows open and it is in the 60s today. Love it. I see a nice, long walk in my future tonight...not as long as yours, GettinFit, but long enough! It's so great that you are able to get 3 and 5 mile walks in!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:44 PM   #78  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

today is going good so far, I'm on my break at wrk and using my phone so excuse any typos. Im doing good for today but I don't know what I'm gonna eat for dinner. I have a night class tonight and I didn't prepare to be away from home all day. I will be doin the shred when I get out of class tonight

Emme: I really only shop at walmart and they are usually in a little open cooler with other different cheeses like feta and cheese logs.
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #79  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good evening ladies,

Emme - I get mine at Sam's Club. You get 3 for like $6 & change. I've also seem it at Walmart & Publix. I'm glad you finally got some nice weather too. We're supposed to be in the mid 80s on Fri & Sat. That's a little to hot too quick for me though. I like it in the 70s around this time of the year.

Lisa - I hope you made it through the day okay.

My day was okay. I got my Firm workout in this evening. I didn't drink enough water today so I'll work harder at that tomorrow. I've just prepared my lunch for tomorrow. I'm planning to start back tracking my points so that I can get this weight moving in the right direction again.

I hope everyone else has had a good day.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:09 PM   #80  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Great job, Autumn Beauties! UGH...my TOM has arrived. On the plus side it WON'T be here when I'm on vacation on the 27th That's what I'm talkin' about, baby. LOL. Anyway, GettinFit, yes, this is day three and it's truly a blessing, this diet I'm on. I will see how it goes for a while before hoping on the scale again so that I can get in the groove of it first

Kinda not in the mood to workout tonight...you know how those period days go sometimes. Blah. LOL.

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #81  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Beauties,

Monique - I can't believe your vacation is almost here. You are going to have a blast. I may give the IF a try but I think I will eat between 8a-3p. I think this will work best for me. We'll see. I can't wait to see how you do. Keep us posted.

I'm planning on an OP day. It will be a rest day as far as working out goes but I will get in some extra steps at work today since I parked farther away.
I hope everyone has a great day.

My journal
B: clementine, coffee, greek yogurt
L: salad w/ff raspberry vinaigrette dressing & 3 slices Hillshire Farm reduced fat/sodium ham, coffee
S: clementine, popcorn
D: Progresso Soup, bagel thin w/Laughing Cow
Exercise: Rest day

Last edited by GettinFit; 03-17-2011 at 09:12 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:59 AM   #82  
I am in control.

Hi Ladies ~

Monique ~ I'm glad TOM will be gone by the time you are ready to go on your vaca...I'm sure you will have such a blast!

GettinFit ~ Ah, I love rest days. I think our bodies really need them, and our minds do, too.

Lisa ~ I hope you had a good dinner with being away from home last night. That's always a struggle for me. Sometimes there aren't a ton of options which can make it frustrating.

Almost Friday....
Old 03-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #83  
lisa34t

Ok, Dinner wasnt good, I ended up eating fried chicken, not that I coudnt go to subway or get a salad somewhere instead.....I just didnt ...BUT i got up and went walking. I plan to do the shred tonight. ALTHOUGH, I have a question.....I have been tracking my water intake and I wanted to know can I count the water in which I add the packets to. Often I add the crystal light type packs to give my meal a spazazz!. Should I count this as water....I sooo want to!

Once again I may not be home for dinner and I didnt pack a dinner, BUT Im going to walmart after class and I will pick up a salad there or a rotissere chicken with a side salad from Mcdonalds.

Monique
- YAY, no TOM in vacation! I with ya on that!

Last edited by lisa34t; 03-17-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #84  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa34t View Post
Ok, Dinner wasnt good, I ended up eating fried chicken, not that I coudnt go to subway or get a salad somewhere instead.....I just didnt ...BUT i got up and went walking. I plan to do the shred tonight. ALTHOUGH, I have a question.....I have been tracking my water intake and I wanted to know can I count the water in which I add the packets to. Often I add the crystal light type packs to give my meal a spazazz!. Should I count this as water....I sooo want to!
Meh, sometimes you gotta eat what you are craving so you don't go insane...that's how I look at it sometimes.

And, yes, I would count that as water because you are adding stuff to the water. But, I wouldn't count it as water if you drank it all day long because that's a lot of unnatural stuff added to the water if you are drinking 64-100 oz of it per day. Maybe just a bottle.

Last edited by Emme; 03-17-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #85  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good evening ladies,

Lisa - I occasionally use those packs in my water and I do count mine too. I probably have about 3 or 4 a week.

Emme - I am so ready for the weekend too. Did you enjoy your warm weather today?

I'm looking forward to getting some much need yard work in this weekend

I ended today very good. I wasn't hungry at dinner so I just had a hand full of nuts.

I'll make sure I have a good breakfast tomorrow.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #86  
Stay Focused & Committed

Happy Friday everyone

I'm planning on a great day and a great weekend and I wish everyone else the same. I'll be going to the hair salon after work so the only workout I'll get is to walk in the mall after I'm done with my hair.

Here's my journal for today
B: 1 bagel thin w/ Laughing Cow & 2 thin slices of Hillshire Farm RF/RS ham, coffee w/FF creamer
L: Grilled ckn/veggie wrap, 1 serv chips
D: yogurt, fruit
Exercise: Mall walk & 75 crunches

Last edited by GettinFit; 03-18-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #87  
I am in control.

TGIF, everybody!

GettinFit ~ I love going to the salon...haven't been for a while and need to go desperately. There's just something that feels so good about getting your hair done. I feel like a new woman!! LOL! The temperature was really nice yesterday, but it was cloudy and very windy, so that was kind of a bummer. Oh well. I'll still take it.

My goal for today when I am grocery shopping is to find the Laughing Cow cheese!

My WI was this morning and I'm down 0.6 from last Friday. I hope everyone is enjoying their day so far. I haven't done any cardio since...um...Monday?! So I am hoping to get some walks in this weekend and maybe a jaunt on the treadmill. I downloaded some good songs, made a playlist, and I am going to jam out on it.

Last edited by Emme; 03-18-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #88  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Lisa, yeah, I agree with Emme. It's okay to just eat whatever the heck you want sometimes because you know that the next day you are gonna get back on plan.

GettinFit, enjoy your day at the salon. I didn't workout for two nights in a row but it's ok....working out isn't a weakness of mine anyway....it's the dieting part that doesn't like me. LOL

Emme, congrats on your loss.

I was planning on waiting at least until Monday to do my first weigh in after a week of intermittent fasting but I couldn't resist and got on the scale this morning. Because of my constant fluctuating weight I was at 216 when I started. Today, I'm at 212.....again! LOL. I lost 3.6 pounds...practically a pound a day thanks to this new way of eating. After my period leaves, I may find that I've lost even more than that because of the water weight. I'm so happy though. So thankful to have discovered IF on this forum. I don't have to put much effort into it at all. I just don't eat after 7 (8 at the latest) and I fast the next morning until 3 in the afternoon. I've never been much of a morning eater anyway so by fasting, I don't have to force myself to eat and burn some fat in the process.

For those of you who may consider this in the future (if it's safe for your body type), it's all about eating how you are now but you're squishing those meals closer together within a few hour period. YOU get to choose when your "eating window" is and from the moment your window closes and opens again is how long you're fasting. So think about how many hours a day you wanna be able to eat in and do it at the same time every day.

The other way people do IF is simply fast for 24 hours for two days a week. Sorry, that one ain't for me. I love food too much for that. LOL. At least with option one I can still eat my three meals a day.

I'm sure there are more options and stuff for IF but I don't know them yet. LOL. There are prbably many ways you can do it so that it works for you.

Just thought I'd give you a little of what I've been learning.

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:21 PM   #89  
lisa34t

Monique -that is awesome! I would love to try that but it would take a lot of effort. Yay for those 3lbs!

Emme - I hope you find the cheese! And yes a great playlist is key to a good cardio for me! I do gospel in the AM because I have to get my spirit motivated for the crazy world!!!

I walked this morning, I'm gonna walk or do the shred tonight! Baked chicken, broccoli and side salad for dinner.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:30 PM   #90  
I am in control.

Monique ~ Nice work, girl! Good for you! I give you credit for doing IF, but I'm like you when it comes to the 24 hour thing ~ there's no way!

Lisa ~ Your dinner sounds great ~ how do you like the shred DVD so far? I liked it for the most part, but some days I could have thrown the DVD out the window because I was tired.