Old 02-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #16  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Ahhh Superbowl sunday is coming. Normally we spend the day at the grandparents house, but this year we are going to be alone at our house. The positive~I will be able to lounge around, not worrying that my kids are annoying the rest of the party The negative!~I have to be in charge of the food. I don't think there is a lot of people coming over, maybe my dad. . .Mom . . .StepDad. . . .Sister. . . So I should be able to get by just setting up veggies, fruits, and Oh yeah DH wants Pizza
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #17  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

jeni.. it sounds like you have everything in order for your trip. i also plan months in advance drives my friends crazy..lol one day i wish to go to disneyland.. maybe ill make it a goal prize..

ive found a way to make walking and doing my exercise a little bit more fun.. How do you ask. Audiobooks. Get a favorate book or a new book, download it to your ipod and it start exercising. Youll be so engrossed in the book that you wont realise you just walked 3 miles.. well untill that night when your body starts to ach..lol
w 64
e rest
e 1200
d sleep early
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:16 AM   #18  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Tiara,
That sounds like a good idea. Are audio books expensive? there are three gadgets I am thinking about buying - a nook or a kindle, an ipod and maybe a ps3.

Did good yesterday, netflix has a limited section of workout videos so I did the Crunch Salsa video - not a fan of it but it got me up and moving.
managed to stay at 1400 cals but over did it by a few points on sugars, fiber and protein and by 2 points on sodium. (it's PMS time and the craving monster is hitting hard)
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:50 AM   #19  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

WillsAngel~There is a kindle App for the Ipod (just so you know) My sister uses it, I'm not sure how good it is, but its a thought. I love my ipod Nano. My DH and Kids love there Ipod touches.

Tiara~audio books are great. Sometimes I will put a movie on my Ipod and just listen to it while I am working out.

Got in a good workout this morning. It felt so good to run.

W LOTS and LOTS I will be eating and drinking during the superbowl.
E 35 minute run
E Just be mindful
D take Mak dress shopping for the Daddy daughter dance.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #20  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

willsangle.. you can burn the audiobooks cds. Thats what i do i rent it from the library and transfer it to my ipod. BUt since i only have an 8g and somuch music i can olnly have 1 book on at a time..

Jeni.. ive done the movie thing..lol its funny because i watch so much movies i really dont need the picture as long as i have the audio i know whats happening..

ive finally caught up on my rest. i havent been able to sleep lately . Im debating about going to the dr. but i hate going , then waiting. lol i think im gonna give it a week and see..
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote