Height: 6'5

i gave into getting pizza...
Mistycrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:38 PM   #92  
crm

S/C/G: 185/184/165

Height: 5'11

Hi everyone,

I got back into town late last night so I didn't make it to the gym. I did weigh myself this morning expecting the worst after eating out for three days but I lost 1lb. I think it may have to do with being in meetings all day and not being able to snack whenever I want. It also doesn't hurt when you are with someone who is a size one and never wants to eat. I will be traveling for the next five days so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things keep going in the right direction.

I hope everyone has a successful weekend and keep up the great work.
crm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:09 PM   #93  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

crm - Great job!!! I hope your next 5 days will be just as good. You have a great weekend too.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:34 AM   #94  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Congrats, crm! That's the best when you expect it to be bad an the exact opposite happens Gonna get my late workout in after I sign off here tonight. That's the greatest now that I'm at a point where I hate to miss a workout. LOL

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #95  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Happy Sunday, everyone ~ Hope you have all had a nice weekend! It is supposed to be in the 40s-50s-60s this week, so hopefully our 2 feet of snow will be melted ASAP! I can't wait to go outside and do things.

Take care!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #96  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good evening everyone:

Emme - I hope you get good weather and you're able to get out and enjoy the outdoors. It was absolutely gorgeous here this weekend. Yesterday it was in the high 50s and today in the 60s. I got out yesterday and walked 2.5 miles at Stone Mtn and today I walked 7 miles (this is the most I've ever done at once). I was so energized that I couldn't stop at the 5 mile route. Then, I came home and washed my car. The weather was so nice that I didn't want to come in.

The scale dropped a bit today and I'm hoping it will drop more tomorrow after my workout today. Yesterday I did a high cal/point day and today I dropped down super low. I'm experimenting to find what will help me lose weight.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Can't believe it's almost over.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #97  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
I got out yesterday and walked 2.5 miles at Stone Mtn and today I walked 7 miles (this is the most I've ever done at once). I was so energized that I couldn't stop at the 5 mile route. Then, I came home and washed my car. The weather was so nice that I didn't want to come in.

GettinFit ~ what an awesome way to spend your day!! I don't think I have ever walked 7 miles!! Good for you

I hope everyone has a great Monday and a great OP week ~ I am going to visit my sister in Chicago this weekend (about 45 minutes away from me) and she is taking me out for Ethiopian food (never had it before, so it will be interesting), so I'm going to make Saturday my "high calorie" day this week. Until then, I will just stay focused.

My motto for the week: The only way I am going to fail is if I give up.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:45 AM   #98  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning everyone,

Emme - Ethiopian food sounds interesting. Let us know how it is. I really need to be more adventurous with my eating. I tend to stick with what I know.

I'm liking this high cal/high point day. When I've done WW in the past, I used to eat very strict all week and after my weigh in, I'd have a splurge meal of whatever I wanted and I'd lose weight. That seems to work best for me so I plan to keep it up.

My weight had been stuck around 217 for weeks but after trying a couple weeks of this, I'm down to 213.8.

I hope everyone else is having a great day!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:25 PM   #99  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post

My weight had been stuck around 217 for weeks but after trying a couple weeks of this, I'm down to 213.8.

AWESOME!!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #100  

Keep up the great work, ladies . Happy Valentines Day! Been eating sweets all day at work today but I'll get my workout in tonight and get back on my eating plan tomarrow. I'm so ready to get into the 190s!
Monique
Old 02-14-2011, 10:20 PM   #101  
Pecking off pounds

S/C/G: 335/Ticker/170

Height: 6'5

Having a hard time getting out to walk. Issues during the walk are keeping me from wanting to get out so I feel I've failed the challenge. I try to get in workouts from DVDs when i can...
Mistycrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #102  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Beauties,

Mistycrow - Don't feel that you've failed your challenge, if walking isn't working for you right now, focus on doing your workout DVDs instead.

Monique - Hope you're recovering from the sweets okay. I know that can be a challenge. Be strong today.

Emme - I am just so ready to get this weight off. I've tried so many times in the last few years but I really feel that this is going to be the time I do it. I'm so glad I started posting regularly here as it has been such a help to me.

I hope you all have a great OP day! WE CAN DO IT!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 212/198/127

Height: 5"4

Hi ladies!

So I went and weighed in today, I'm down a total of 8 lbs, and 32 inches in 3 weeks! I'm so happy!
milasmommy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #104  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milasmommy87 View Post
Hi ladies!

So I went and weighed in today, I'm down a total of 8 lbs, and 32 inches in 3 weeks! I'm so happy!
Wow, that is amazing! Good for you ~ I bet you are on cloud nine!
Old 02-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #105  

Congrats, milasmommy! Fantastic.

Misty, no worries. Take it one step at a time and do what you can and be PROUD of it . I still have my weaknesses that I have to work on every day. It's a long journey but we have to keep on pushing through

Emme, GettinFit and the rest of you, Beauties.....keep it up! We can do this!

I have a rant too: I HATE the word, "diet"...is there anyone else who gets so offended inside when someone asks, "are you on a diet?" LOL. I think part of it is that I don't like it when I feel like co-workers are watching my every move with food, good or bad. I was eating this tuna snack pack today during lunch and someone asked me that question. Can't a girl eat some tuna and not be on a diet??? Maybe I just LIKE tuna! LOL. It's just what I am choosing to eat right at this moment and if I decide I want pizza later then I'm gonna eat my pizza. Anyway, like I said, I think that's my main issue is that when people are aware that you're making healthier eating choices, they pay close attention from then on and judge you and it's hard enough as it is without all the judgement from others. The worst judgement is from those who could stand to lose some weight themselves! That one REALLY gets to me.

I remember when I was about 21 years old my friend Robert and I were on lunch break. Everyone was gathered around eating and I poured about four 3 oz. containers of ranch dressing on my salad because that's how I eat my salads usually: unhealthy. LOL....anyway, so our co-worker leans over to Robert who was about 18 at the time and tells him in Spanish (she wasn't smart enough to think I would figure out what she was saying), "Never put THAT much dressing on your salad." What is she, a health guru? NOT! She was over-weight and even more over-weight today than she was then. She is actually one of my friends today and we get along great but back then, she was like many people I had met in the work place that weren't so respectful until they get to know you.

Okay, rant over. LOL.

Monique