Old 02-08-2011, 11:49 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 212/198/127

Height: 5"4

Hey Ladies! So I was sick all last week and completely went off plan and binged on everything in sight So I went in on Monday and weighed and I gained a half pound. I'm going in again tomorrow so hopefully I will have lost that and some. And its been snowing like crazy here so working out hasn't been going good either. I did manage to do 10 mins on my ab circle pro, though, which is better than nothing...

Here's looking forward to a good WI tomorrow
milasmommy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #77  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning Beauties

Milasmommy - sorry about the gain but it sounds like you've turned things around and are working on a loss. Hang in there, you can do it!

I hope everyone has a great day!

So far so good for me. I'm just cruising along. Hoping and praying that I can stay in this zone.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #78  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by milasmommy87 View Post
And its been snowing like crazy here so working out hasn't been going good either. I did manage to do 10 mins on my ab circle pro, though, which is better than nothing...

Here's looking forward to a good WI tomorrow
Good luck with your weigh-in!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #79  

So my weigh in today was....eh. I STILL haven't lost anything...But my advisor said that it's probably a combination of my going off program last week, and it being my TOM and retaining water...So we shall see at the next WI....which is Friday. I feel like I've lost weight, my clothes are fitting a lot looser than they used to, but the scale isn't moving lol.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:26 AM   #80  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Hello, Milasmommy! Sorry about what happened. You will get back on track.....no worries. We all have those bad moments.

Anyhoo....I took a day off from working out yesturday only because I spent hours AFTER work braiding a friends hair. I was planning on getting at least a small workout in when I got home but changed my mind after I gave myself a sore foot after landing on it at an awkward angle while being goofy with friends and hopping over a six foot wall. LOL! Nothing too serious....I was able to get my workout in for tonight so that's good.

Take care, Beauties!

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:16 AM   #81  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Beauties,

Milasmommy - Even though the scale might not be moving down, if your clothes are fitting looser, you are doing something right. Are you taking your measurements? I bet you've lost lots of inches. I went over 3 weeks without losing anything but I lost 14 inches for the month. My clothes were fitting much better and I started getting compliments on my weight loss. So hang in there and don't measure your success by the scale. Take those measurements.

Monique - I'm glad you didn't hurt your foot too bad. Hope you have a great OP day today.

Emme & crm - I hope you're having a great day too!

I missed my workout last night because I had to do a dinner with my team from work and it was just too late when I got home. It will also be too late when I get home tonight to do a formal workout so I am trying to get in extra activity today such as I parked way out in the parking garage and I will have to do a long hill to get back to my car. It took about 8 mins to get to the office and it will take me the same to get back. We're having a meeting down stairs today so I am taking the stairs back and forth.

When I went to dinner last night I was so proud of myself for staying in control. I had 1 fried green tomato w/no sauce and my dinner was a small grilled salmon fillet & steamed veggies, 1 glass of red wine, small cup of decaf coffee and that was it. Everyone else ordered dessert and I just watched 'em eat and didn't even feel tempted. I am so excited that food is not controlling me anymore but I am controling what I put in my mouth.

Have a great day everyone and stay strong.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:17 AM   #82  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milasmommy87 View Post
So my weigh in today was....eh. I STILL haven't lost anything...But my advisor said that it's probably a combination of my going off program last week, and it being my TOM and retaining water...So we shall see at the next WI....which is Friday. I feel like I've lost weight, my clothes are fitting a lot looser than they used to, but the scale isn't moving lol.
Milasmommy ~ I retain water when I am PMSing, so I know the struggle...just stay patient...it will come off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique View Post
I was planning on getting at least a small workout in when I got home but changed my mind after I gave myself a sore foot after landing on it at an awkward angle while being goofy with friends and hopping over a six foot wall. LOL! Nothing too serious....I was able to get my workout in for tonight so that's good.

Monique
Monique ~ you are so funny ~ I am glad you didn't break your ankle hopping over a six foot wall!! LOL!!

Weigh-in is tomorrow for me ~ I'm hoping that I'll stay in the 180s...I was 188.8 yesterday and 188.6 today.

Last edited by Emme; 02-10-2011 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #83  
Pecking off pounds

S/C/G: 335/Ticker/170

Height: 6'5

317 today! Woot! Staying on plan, drinking water and enjoying what little sunshine has found it's way to Portland.

Last edited by Mistycrow; 02-10-2011 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Typo
Mistycrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:57 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Hi All!
I'm doing fantabulous. I've been logging my calories, getting super good strength training workouts in, and going to bed at a decent time. All is great! I'm still on my scale hiatus but snuck a peak on my mum's scale and found that I was 184 lbs! I'm thrilled! It's such a wonderful feeling to know that things are changing and that the numbers are finally moving after months of seeing the same dang number all the time.

Feeling good. Even if I can't fit in my smaller jeans yet. According to my calorie counter, it assumes I will be able to in a month!

milasmommy, it's sucks to not see any measureable weight loss on the scale but don't get too down on it! I've had plenty times where i've slipped up because of that and it just means there's that much work to get the scale moving again. silly, isn't it.

Monique, that's good to hear that your ankle wasn't still bugging you for a workout last night. I would imagine it's probably a bit of a workout just braiding someone's hair for hours!

Gettinfit, way to go on the dinner out!! That's awesome And with the added activity throughout the day, you're really setting up some great habits for the future too.

Emme, good luck on the WI!

Mistycrow, WTG on the loss!

Last edited by prepping; 02-10-2011 at 04:57 PM.
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #85  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistycrow View Post
317 today! Woot! Staying on plan, drinking water and enjoying what little sunshine has found it's way to Portland.
Mistycrow ~ Good for you for staying OP and drinking lots of water. I'm glad to hear that you have some sunshine...I live in Illinois and we hope to get some this weekend and maybe next week. This snow/gloominess really gets old after a while!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepping View Post
Hi All!
I'm doing fantabulous. I've been logging my calories, getting super good strength training workouts in, and going to bed at a decent time. All is great! I'm still on my scale hiatus but snuck a peak on my mum's scale and found that I was 184 lbs! I'm thrilled! It's such a wonderful feeling to know that things are changing and that the numbers are finally moving after months of seeing the same dang number all the time.

Feeling good. Even if I can't fit in my smaller jeans yet. According to my calorie counter, it assumes I will be able to in a month!
Prepping ~ Good for you that you are losing and you'll be in your jeans before you know it! Calorie counting can definitely help ~ sometimes I will catch myself wanting to eat something, but then I know I have to take the time to log it, so I just won't eat it...it definitely keeps me accountable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post

When I went to dinner last night I was so proud of myself for staying in control. I had 1 fried green tomato w/no sauce and my dinner was a small grilled salmon fillet & steamed veggies, 1 glass of red wine, small cup of decaf coffee and that was it. Everyone else ordered dessert and I just watched 'em eat and didn't even feel tempted. I am so excited that food is not controlling me anymore but I am controling what I put in my mouth.

Have a great day everyone and stay strong.
GettinFit ~ that is AWESOME!!!! It can be sooooo difficult to go out and eat with people. You did a wonderful job keeping it in perspective. Way to go!

Last edited by Emme; 02-10-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #86  

Thanks for the support everyone! I missed my workout this morning because I was exhausted from yesterday's stuff...my daughter is getting over a bad cold and just wants to be everywhere I am, and snuggle with me at night lol. But tomorrow, I am determined to get in there and work out before I go to work! My eating has been perfect so far, no deviations, although there have been plenty of times I wanted to cheat.

Prepping-Good job on losing the weight! And you're right about it being that much harder to lose the weight after you cheat, because now you have to focus on losing what you just gained back.

@GettingFit- I got measured around the 2nd week of January and haven't been measured since, so tomorrow I think I'm going to request that I get measured so that way I can see some kind of results...Thanks for the support!
Old 02-11-2011, 02:18 AM   #87  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

LOL@ Emme...I'm glad I didn't break my foot too. LOL.

Thanks Prepping....you're right, that's a workout by itself. LOL. Congrats on your weight loss.

Congrats to Misty and awesome job, GettinFit!

Way to go, Autumn Beauties. I did my intense 30 minute Chalene Extreme Cardio Burn tonight. Then I randomly decided to look up Tae Bo (I remember my mom had the tapes back in the day but we only did it once. LOL) on You Tube an did one of the cardio workouts. LOL. That was fun, I'm gonna do it every day.....even though I am the most obnoxious kick boxer on Earth, who cares? Just means I get to work twice as hard to get it right. LOL.

Take care!

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #88  
I am in control.

TGIF...I am so glad it is Friday. I weighed in this morning at 187.8 which is a 2.2 loss since last Friday. Don't know how that happened as I usually only lose about 1 pound a week, but I'll take it.

We are celebrating my mom's birthday today and she wanted me to pick up a small cake for tonight. I'm going to work it into my calories that way I can have a little smidgen of it. It's in my fridge right now and every time I open it, I just want to dig into it!!

I hope everyone has a great day, and a great weekend OP!
Old 02-11-2011, 09:38 AM   #89  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning and Happy Friday

Emme - Congrats for reaching the 180s!!! You'll be entering the 170s before you know it. You are doing an awesome job and you are so motivating to me.

prepping - Glad you've been doing so good on your plan and that the scale is finally moving downward for you. Stay strong.

Milasmommy - Great job on staying OP. I hear 'ya on the working out. My week has been less than I usually do. I have to try and make up for it this weekend. I hope your DD get's over her cold soon.

Monique - You are doing so good with your working out now. Keep up the great work.

Great job Mistycrow!

I am doing very good with my eating but exercise has been a little slack this week due to my schedule. I brought my sneakers with me to work and I am planning to have a nice walk on the track after work. Tomorrow and Sunday I will do double workouts.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 02-11-2011, 09:43 AM   #90  
I am in control.

Thanks, GettinFit! You are motivating me, too, because you talked about eating well when you went out to eat, so that inspired me to eat well today before going to my mom's ~ she offered to feed us burgers and bunyaculta (which is basically cream, butter, and garlic!), but DH and I will be eating when we get home from work and before we head out to see the family.

Last edited by Emme; 02-11-2011 at 09:44 AM.