Old 02-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #61  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Monique~I'm sorry to hear that you are still under the weather...I hope you feel better soon! It's good that you are taking it easy and listening to your body.

I have had such a crabby day. It's about 9-10 days before my TOM, so I think I am PMSing, but I am just mad and pissy, and I keep getting snarky with my husband who has done nothing wrong, but I feel like he has been doing things wrong all day!

I count calories and today all I wanted to do was eat freely without counting calories. I thought, "I just want to go out to eat and not worry about what the calorie intake is because I am hungry and I WANT TO EAT!!" Sheesh...then I have to remind myself that I am overweight because of the way I used to eat, and that counting my calories is causing me to lose weight. I just I just miss eating freely...but I don't like being overweight.

Last edited by Emme; 02-06-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:03 PM   #62  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Monique - I hope you can shake that cold soon. Like Emme said, you did the right thing by taking it easy. Glad the scale dropped back down for you too. It amazes me how weight can fluctuate. How much longer before your cruise?

Emme - Sorry you've had a not so good day but it sounds like you stayed in control of your eating. Hang in there and I hope tomorrow brings a better day for you.

I'm fighting the urge to snack tonight. I still have points left for snacks but I just don't want to eat anything else tonight. I am chewing a piece of Extra Dessert Delights gum and hopefully that will satisfy me.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:18 PM   #63  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
I am chewing a piece of Extra Dessert Delights gum and hopefully that will satisfy me.
Ooh, those are so good...I have three different kinds in my purse...my current fave is Key Lime Pie. And I'm already feeling better ~ I've been reading things on 3FC for about 45 minutes and I'm feeling more positive ~ thanks for always being so encouraging! Hope you have a fantastic evening!

Last edited by Emme; 02-06-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #64  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Beauties,

Emme - That's exactly the one I was chewing, the key lime pie flavored. I also have a strawberry flavor. I love the stuff. I'm glad you felt better last night after coming here to read and post.

I hope everyone else had a nice weekend and survived the super bowl parties.

Nikki - How'd your party go?

Monique - I hope you're feeling better today.

crm, Lisa & Mistycrow - I hope you're both doing good.

I did really good over the weekend and the scale has stayed at 215. I was so afraid it would jump back up. Now if I can keep going down I'll be a happy girl I feel so much smaller and my clothes fit so much better so even if the scale isn't moving much, I know I'm doing something right and I plan to keep going.

I hope you all have a great day!

Last edited by GettinFit; 02-07-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #65  
I am in control.

Quote:
I feel so much smaller and my clothes fit so much better so even if the scale isn't moving much, I know I'm doing something right and I plan to keep going.

Awesome!! It sounds like you are losing inches which is always fun!

I hope everyone has a great OP Monday
Old 02-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #66  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, ladies. Still with cold but definitely well enough to get back into working out . I did a short workout when I woke up this morning and plan on working out after work as well. I plan on doing that from now on that way I get even more exercise for the day and hopefully start lose inches faster.

GettinFit, the cruise Is on March 27th so that still gives me time to get down to to at least 199 or something. I would totally be fine to reach that goal .

Have a wonderful day, Beauties.

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:19 PM   #67  
crm

S/C/G: 185/184/165

Height: 5'11

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone made it through the superbowl party weekend. I worked all weekend but I did manage to make it to the gym all three days. The treadclimber is breaking down and that is my favorite machine because it burns more calories, so I hope the gym will get it fixed soon. I went and bought some new workout clothes so I'm excited to put those to use.

Hope everyone has a great day.
crm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #68  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good Evening Ladies,

Monique - I'm glad you're feeling better.

crm - great job on working out all weekend!

I had a good day today. I ate very good and got my workout in. I wanted to walk today but it was raining so I did TurboFire.

Have a great evening everyone.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:01 AM   #69  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm View Post
I went and bought some new workout clothes so I'm excited to put those to use.
That is always so fun to do ~ It just makes you feel good about yourself.

Monique ~ glad you are feeling a little better...hopefully you'll kick the cold altogether very soon.

My weight is up about a pound b/c of PMS (boo -- it always goes up a little about 7-10 days before my TOM), but I know it isn't fat and it's just water retention, so I am being patient and not letting it bother me at all...which is awesome because before I joined this board and read up on water retention and tracking your weight daily, I would have thrown in the towel and pigged out by now if I saw a jump on the scale. It's good to be persistent and patient.

Have a great day, everyone

Last edited by Emme; 02-08-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:24 AM   #70  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning, I hope everyone is having a good day so far. I'm doing good. The scale is still cooperating and I weighed 214.8 this morning. I also measured this morning and I've lost 14 inches since 1/9. I'm excited about that!
Old 02-08-2011, 11:34 AM   #71  
I am in control.

Quote:
Good morning, I hope everyone is having a good day so far. I'm doing good. The scale is still cooperating and I weighed 214.8 this morning. I also measured this morning and I've lost 14 inches since 1/9. I'm excited about that!
I am so glad that your scale is moving ~ and that is an incredible amount of inches to have lost in a month...wowsa! Good for you!
Old 02-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #72  
Stay Focused & Committed

Emme - You have the right attitude and I'm learning alot from you about patience & persistence. I am so glad I stuck it out during those three weeks I wasn't losing. I can see myself reaching the finish line now.

I'm sure after TOM leaves, you'll be well into the 180s.

Monique - I hope you're still improving from your cold.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #73  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Great job, Autumn Beauties. Emme, yeah, we all know how the dreaded TOM weight gain thing goes. You are doing such an amazing job with your weightloss though so keep it up . Congrats, GettinFit on getting to your new low! You're doing a great job. Great job, crm of keeping up with the gym. I hope to be at your weight by the end of this year .

Last night, I did one of my Chalene Extreme cardio workouts and it was killer. I haven't sweated that much in a while so I think I will do that one every day now. If it gets to a point when you're not sweating much....that means it's a tad bit to easy, yes? Maybe it doesn't matter....any exercise is good exercise .

Have a great day.

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #74  
I am in control.

Quote:
I am so glad I stuck it out during those three weeks I wasn't losing. I can see myself reaching the finish line now.
GettinFit ~ You know, you lost so many inches over the last month, and maybe that is why your weight stalled! I just put the two together...your body was losing in one area, but it just wasn't on the scale because your body was tightening up and losing inches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique View Post
If it gets to a point when you're not sweating much....that means it's a tad bit to easy, yes? Maybe it doesn't matter....any exercise is good exercise .
Monique ~ that's how I feel!! Yes, any exercise is good exercise, but I've noticed that if I don't sweat as much doing things I am used to, then it is time to step it up a little!

Last edited by Emme; 02-08-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #75  
Pecking off pounds

S/C/G: 335/Ticker/170

Height: 6'5

Oh did i forget to post yesterday. *facepalm* Went to the doctors. Was 335 last i saw him, weighed 322 on HIS scale and 317.5 on MY scale and 318.5 today... Dunno which scale to use but i like the numbers on my scale better.
Not seeing much change with me upping my calories to 1800 so I'm going back down to 1500-1650. Joy joy. I am like super hungry all the time now. Anyways, gotta go put dishes away before my roommate yells at me.
Mistycrow is offline   Reply With Quote