Old 02-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

So far, so good for me too!

Ive done yoga, my strength training, made it to bed by 11pm, drank my water, and tracked my calories. Feeling like a superstar!! I'm even going to the effort of following recipes online to spice up our low cal foods.

Fricken awesome.

Glad to see that you're all doing well enough... and for those that aren't quite on plan, well, at least you're acknowledging so you can go for it tomorrow!
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #32  
Pecking off pounds

S/C/G: 335/Ticker/170

Height: 6'5

Hi I'm Misty and i dunno who the Autumn Beauties are but hey, said everyone's welcome. Thought I'd join in. Looks easy enough...

I will walk outside at least 5 days out of the week.
I will walk 2 miles each time I walk or more.
I will lose 5 lbs during the month.
I will increase my water intake.
I will post on this thread every day. I'm a bit OCD like that.

What am i forgetting? Anything?

Oh, beginning weight is: 318

Last edited by Mistycrow; 02-02-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Mistycrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:23 PM   #33  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Hi Mistycrow! I'm glad you joined our weight-loss group! You have some great goals -- and I tend to post daily, too, so I'm sure we'll see each other a lot!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #34  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Misty. Nice to have you join in and I hope you have an awesome month.

Great job Prepping, you are rockin .

My food for today:
B: Thomas bagel thin w/laughing cow, 1 C skim milk, coffee w/Gen Foods Int'l SS mix
S: Jollytime Healthy Popcorn, string cheese, 100 cal almonds
L: 1/2 ckn breast, green beans, med baked sweet potato, WW cookie
D: turkey on deli flat w/1 sl 2% cheese & mustard, orange, decaf coffee w/creamer
Exercise: FIRM Cycle 3 Sculpt
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #35  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, Misty. Of course you are welcome to join us. Autumn Beauties is just a fun group name our group thought of since at the time, many of us had joined in the fall. Plus anyone who joins can relate to the name in one way or another. We're all beautiful...and many people appreciate the fall season . LOL.

Anyway, my cell is gonna die....great job, ladies. I'm getting more sick but I'm still gonna get in a workout tonight.

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:38 AM   #36  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Beauties,

Monique - I hope you feel better and have a nice day.

I hope everyone else has a great OP day.

I'm off to a good start. Yesterday I started back counting my points instead of doing the Simply Filing Weight Watchers plan. I'm trying to shake this weight loss stall so I decided to change my plan. It is soooo frustrating that I'm not losing because I am staying OP and I'm exercising but nothing is happening on the scale! I've tried lowering my carbs & eating more protein, lowering my calories, drinking more water, watching my sodium intake but nothing is helping. If I don't lose anything this week, I will change up my exercise routine next week. Instead of doing

My food journal:
B: bagel thin w/Laughing Cow Cheese, activia yogurt, coffee w/creamer
L: turkey sandwich w/Pepperidge farm deli flat, turkey breast & 2% cheese w/ mustard, salad w/ff raspberry vinnaigrette dressing & 1 tbsp rf bacon bits & 1 tbsp feta cheese, SF/FF pudding
S: orange, skim latte
D: Chicken breast, salad w/ff dressing, feta & rf bacon bits, dark choc
Exercise: Rest day
Old 02-03-2011, 10:21 AM   #37  

Good Morning Ladies! GettinFit invited me to join you! I only have a few goals this month so here they are:

1. Stick to my WW plan
2. Make a plan and stick to it when I go out of town for 4 days(feb20-23)
3. Be consistent with my 10k training and turbo Fire when it arrives
4. Begin taking a multivitamin
5. Get my healthy oils in every day.

I weigh in on Saturdays so hopefully I have a great wi this week! Go Steelers!
destiny's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #38  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hey Nikki - You found us!!! to the Autumn Beauties group
I know that we are all going to have a great month. I just need to break through this stall and I'm on my way down to onederland.

Last edited by GettinFit; 02-03-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #39  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Im doin good today.. feeling great! i forgot how pumped i feel when i work out and eat right. I have been making all kinds of new and old favorite super healthy recipes and my bf is eating them too! ( and liking them!)
and get this! my 6 week old slept from 10pm to 530am last night! i was AMAZED! i got up at 530 with him and stayed up! ( and im not usually a morning person) I got my whole days worth of errands done before lunch! (thats a big feat for me.. im usually slow rollin in the morns!)

anyway.. i hope you all have a great day and get some butt!

oh.. sidenote: my starting weight on here is my highest just before i had the baby. i have no idea what my weight is.. or how much ive lost since the birth and everything. I wish i knew what it was on the 1st when i started actually eating right and moving my butt. I need a darn scale!!! i have a doc appointment on the 8th.. so i will at least have an updated weight by then!
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #40  
crm

S/C/G: 185/184/165

Height: 5'11

Hi everyone! Sounds like everyone is having a great start to the month. My plan is to weigh in every Friday so that I can start the day off feeling great with my weight loss for the week (I hope) and that way I will have the motivation to carry it throughout the weekend when things get to be challenging. My plan is to get in at least 2 hours of cardio this weekend
crm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #41  
I am in control.

Monique ~ I hope you feel better!! It sucks being sick.

Nikki ~ Welcome aboard! You have some great goals!

Faux ~ It's great to hear that your son slept that long...hope you were able to get some needed rest, as well.

GettinFit ~ You WILL break this stall...I just know it!

I've been off of work yesterday and today for snow days. I shoveled over two feet of snow yesterday and am soooo sore today, so I'm sticking to the couch today. Have a great day, everyone!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:06 PM   #42  
Pecking off pounds

S/C/G: 335/Ticker/170

Height: 6'5

Today was my day off for walking since it was run around and do errands day... but the landlord came over and we did the back deck with sealant and some yard work... so I did do SOMETHING.
Mistycrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:48 AM   #43  
I am in control.

Good morning everyone! TGIF!

I weighed in at 190.0 today, and I am soooo hoping to get to 189 by next Friday which is my weigh-in day. I've been hovering between 190-191 for the past week or so, so I'm hoping the downward trend continues.

Have great day everyone!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #44  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

emme: you are soooooo close to the 180's! sending positive vibes your way!!!

i dont really have too much to report. im super tired and trying to get my butt in gear. im soo grumpy!i guess i was spoiled with the baby sleeping so good lately.. and last nite.. well it was not so good.. soo tired!

ANYWAY... i wont slack just cause im tired... i will be working out whenever he falls asleep.. as for now... breastfeeding burnsd calories.. rigt? hehe
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #45  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good mornaing and Happy Friday

I'm so glad it's the weekend!

fauxtini - Glad things are going good for you. Stay as pumped as you are now and you will make your goal.

crm - I hope you have a great w/i today. That's a great idea to have Friday as your day to get you through the weekend. I like having Sat as my official W/I day too as it helps me stay in control on Friday evening which is my worst night for wanting to splurge.

Emme - I know I just need to stay focused and maybe stop weighing daily for a while. Last night I saw myself drifting but managed to pull the reins and stop before I got too far gone. After dinner, I was feeling so frustrated that the scale hasn't moved in 3 weeks and I grabbed an extra WW cookie and then I went for the cashews and I probably ate about 2/3s of a cup of them before I gained control.

Misty - Hey we get those workouts in where we can. Great job!

Nikki, Monique, Lisa, prepping, How's it going?

I hope you ladies have a great day!