Sexy by St. Paddy's Day

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • I want to lose 15 lbs by St Paddy's Day! Who's with me?!?!?!?!

Just post Starting Weight and Current Weight

For the sexy Irish Las in us all!
  • My favorite minor holiday! Of course I'll join in; this way, I'll look a little better in that green dress I've been wanting to buy for ages.
    SW: 195.0
    CW: Same (for now!)
  • Love it!

SW:199
    CW:199

Just bought a new scale today - my scale broke yesterday. I actually have a blue dress hanging on my wall that I have looked at every day for the past year it seems like. It buttons, but the buttons don't quite fit. I REALLY want to wear it for St. Paddy's. I'll check back in tomorrow, stay strong~
  • SW: 165.8
    CW: 165.8
    GW: 155

• Not doing so hot lately with dropping the pounds, so my goal is about one a week.

SW: 173.5
    GW: 165.5
  • Great idea!! I'm shooting for a 20 pound loss... 10 pounds a month is do-able for me.

SW:190
    CW:190
    GW:170
  • It is a little too late for me to look sexy by Valentine's day, but I think I culd totally do fifteen by St. Paddy's Day. I wish I was Irish so I would have a little bit more luck.
  • Hey guys - I am so happy to see that I have friends on this goal! I did pretty good yesterday. Stay focused and positive!

SW - 199
    CW - 198
  • Sure! I'll make a goal of being sexy for the bar!

I have a goal of 13 lbs lost. (up to 2 lbs down per week)

CW: 188
    GW: 175!

I'm pumped!
  • Hey Sexy Irish Gals -

Just checking in...so happy to see that we have another participant!

Cosmicgal and Our Lady- don't forget to stay positive! You don't need Irish luck. Everything you need is in you. And we are all here to lend a helping hand. I am just starting out ...but for the 1 millionth time. Its nice to have some other Jr. members here with me :-)

and Prepping, I couldn't be more happy that you are setting goals that work for you. It is so inspiring to see those who are well on their way to their goals. You make me believe!

Thanks everyone. Have a great Friday night!

**Kelly
  • Hey guys...may I join?

SW: 204
    CW: 204
  • Hi lluvy-

You can absolutely join! Just choose a goal that works for you to lose in 8 weeks.

I'm looking forward to losing with you!
  • SW: 204
    CW: 202.5
    GW: 188 ~ 15 pounds by St. Patty's Day
  • My goal is to lose more than 14 pounds by St. Patty's Day to be in Onderland! That's just a little less than 2 pounds per week...
    SW:214
    CW:214
    GW:199

• I'm in for this challenge. I'm going on vacation to Florida the week after St. Patrick's Day and I need accountability. I'm shooting for 15 pounds, which is doable if I stick to my running program.

SW: 144
    CW: 144
    GW: 129

I'll post my weight on Thursdays.