LOSE LOSE LOSE

S/C/G: 323/---/290

Height: 5"5

Did you test yet ?
treezuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:15 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 260/217/150

Height: 5'5"

19deltawifey My husband is in the Army. And youre right its way hard keeping it off! But we finally have decided that if we want another baby then we BOTH have to get on plan so lets hope it works

wantabetterme Welcome! Cant wait to see your progress ! we can do this!
MonsterMuffinTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:44 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 216/205/179

Height: 5'6"

Greetings All,
I wish you all the very best!! I started last March working hard to eat right and loose some weight in order to get pregnant and be healthier. It lasted for a few months and I did loose some weight and kept off what I lost. But, no luck at getting pregnant. So I am back on the bandwagon again now. I had a huge success this morning---169.0. I had hit 168-169 for a few days this past August and then I flatlined between 170 and 175 and haven't seen the 160's until this morning. I am excited to be at 169. Last year my goal was to be at 165 bf getting pregnant. That is definitely attainable.
change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #49  
Soon We'll Be Complete

Change that sounds like a VERY doable goal! I wish I was as close as you are! But I'm just truck'n along! I will be 179lbs by Aug! I will I will!!! Anything beyond that is gravy...or lack there of!
Just1More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #50  
Soon We'll Be Complete

19DW: I would definetly keep POAS until you are 10 days late, then schedule an appointment for a blood test. It isn't worth the co-pay until you are really past due on the Mrs. Flow.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:48 AM   #51  
Soon We'll Be Complete

Grrrr I've been derailed the scale went UP this morning! Stupid Grrrr!!! Stupid Stupid Stupid!

Oh well back on the wagon today!

Ladies this is a journey, I have to keep telling myself that...a journey, a journey....

Also I think I've found a way to get some excersize into my program. On my 30mins lunch break I can take part of that time and walk around my building, if I do 5 laps that is a mile...so...I'm gonna try!
Old 01-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #52  
Reclaiming control!

S/C/G: 337/siggy/185

Height: 5'11

Hello passengers on the Baby Dust Train!

Just, darn! Sorry to hear that your scale went up. The good thing is that fluctuations in weight occur for various reasons, and that what's important is that you keep moving and shaking ... and oh yes this is DEFINITELY a journey!

Carly, I hope you get your confirmation soon! In the meantime, try to be mindful that you may be pregnant and take care of yourself accordingly - while also staying on plan and working towards your goals.

Change, Congrats on breaking into the 160's!!! Woohoo! Keep going and you'll be at your goal in no time.

BetterMe, congratulations on your 20lb weight loss and on getting your sugar levels down to normal! I know that it sucks having issues with TOM but I am confident that as you continue to get healthy and as your numbers continue to get better ... your chances of conceiving will improve greatly!
MyBodyisMyTemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:34 PM   #53  
Soon We'll Be Complete

Any one else hate that because you are so heavy the 10lbs I just freaking lost NO ONE can tell...and you feel like an idiot saying, "I've lost 10lbs" because you still look freaking fat to everyone...

Grrrrrrrr I hate this body I'm stuck it. I'm going to seriously kick my rear end in gear and get this weight OFF I want people to NOTICE my hard freaking work!
Old 01-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #54  
Reclaiming control!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
Any one else hate that because you are so heavy the 10lbs I just freaking lost NO ONE can tell...and you feel like an idiot saying, "I've lost 10lbs" because you still look freaking fat to everyone...

Grrrrrrrr I hate this body I'm stuck it. I'm going to seriously kick my rear end in gear and get this weight OFF I want people to NOTICE my hard freaking work!
Yep I understand! I just wanted to send you a friendly reminder that whether or not anyone else notices YET (i say yet because they will soon enough!), your future baby will certainly feel the results as they are growing comfortably and healthy and so will you!

Also, you lost 10 lbs - that's great! For some reason I thought I remembered you saying that the scale went up.

Last edited by MyBodyisMyTemple; 01-19-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #55  
Reclaiming control!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Deltawifey View Post
Well ladies, I am PREGNANT!

I sent my dh to walmart and took a test tonight and sure enough 2 lines. I'm shocked because we weren't trying but we are very happy, especially after the shock wore off. My due date is 10/1/11. I'm at a loss for words right now.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know that you and DH were not necessarily planning it for this moment, but all things happen for a reason. Continue to take care of your body and make super fantastic decisions.

Please keep us updated! Here's to a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

And lots of babydust for the rest of us!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 260/217/150

Height: 5'5"

Just1More

I know EXACTLY how you're feeling! I said the very same thing for months after I started my journey. I almost gave up actually because after 30 lbs no one could still see a difference. It was very disheartening. But i just want you to know that its going to take some time but it is very rewarding in the end! Dont give up! And what really helped me was to stop trying to find the gratification i needed from others. I found it in myself.

19deltawifey

Congrats!! I hope you have a safe and happy pregnancy! oh and Share some of the baby dust with the rest of us
MonsterMuffinTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:24 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 216/205/179

Congrats on the pregnancy!!
change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:12 AM   #58  
Soon We'll Be Complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Deltawifey View Post
Well ladies, I am PREGNANT!

I sent my dh to walmart and took a test tonight and sure enough 2 lines. I'm shocked because we weren't trying but we are very happy, especially after the shock wore off. My due date is 10/1/11. I'm at a loss for words right now.
CONGRATS!!!

That is wonderful news! I'm wishing you sticky baby dust and I hope you continue to hang out in our thread because eating healthy during pregnancy is also important! I'm so happy and excited for you!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #59  
Soon We'll Be Complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBodyisMyTemple View Post
Yep I understand! I just wanted to send you a friendly reminder that whether or not anyone else notices YET (i say yet because they will soon enough!), your future baby will certainly feel the results as they are growing comfortably and healthy and so will you!

Also, you lost 10 lbs - that's great! For some reason I thought I remembered you saying that the scale went up.
Thanks hun!!!

Yes the scale did go up...but after a "movement" and some water by the afternoon is was back down again and my offical weigh in isn't until Sunday so I didn't want to "jump the gun" in reporting the "loss" yet. LOL, but I was just thinking about wanting to tell my hubby hey I've lost 10lbs, but then I thought it isn't like he can tell, so whats the point.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:20 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 185/175/150

Deltawifey - Congrats! I expected it to be a couple months at least before we all started announcing upcoming babies but you sure don't waste much time! Nice work! I wish you a very healthy and happy pregnancy and, of course, a happy and healthy baby!

As for the comments about weight coming off and nobody noticing - it definitely happens at every size - I've been working my butt off (trying for the literal sense of that!) and I've lost 8lbs so far, 2inches off my waist and 2 1/2 off my hips but I'm definitely the only one that can tell...
The good news is that once people see how well you're doing, even though they mean well, they say things like "oh, you're doing so well, you can afford a little cheat" and it's really hard not to cave when someone compliments you like that!
So I guess we're all at the stage where our muscles ache, we're eating the right foods, and hoping for lots of baby dust - even if it's all a bit of a secret! Keep up the good work ladies!!!
celesteb is offline   Reply With Quote