Old 02-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #136  
Soon We'll Be Complete

YEAH I get to make a SIGNATURE now!!! I can't wait...hope I can get the ticker to work...
Just1More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #137  
Soon We'll Be Complete

Tree~ I visited your chart at FerF. and I don't see your temps?
Old 02-07-2011, 10:31 AM   #138  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Height: 5' 4.5"

I'm very frustrated by my weight loss this past week, and I'm trying to keep from getting discouraged. Wednesday morning is my official weigh in time. Last Wednesday when I weighed, I'd lost a LOT during the previous week - 5.2 lbs. Since last Wednesday, though, I'm down only 0.6 lbs. I've been totally on plan this past week - calories under my limit, eating well (never get enough veggies though), and I've been to the gym 3 times in 5 days. It's frustrating! I know I won't see big losses all the time, and I know sometimes the scale won't move at all - but I still really wish it would!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flsunbmr View Post
My dh informed me this weekend that he really doesn't want to "try" until...
I heard a lot of "I don't want to try until..." from my husband, for a long time. I'm sorry. Whatever his reason (reasonable or not), I know how frustrating it can be when you really want to ttc.
chickadee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #139  
Soon We'll Be Complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee32 View Post
I'm very frustrated by my weight loss this past week, and I'm trying to keep from getting discouraged. Wednesday morning is my official weigh in time. Last Wednesday when I weighed, I'd lost a LOT during the previous week - 5.2 lbs. Since last Wednesday, though, I'm down only 0.6 lbs. I've been totally on plan this past week - calories under my limit, eating well (never get enough veggies though), and I've been to the gym 3 times in 5 days. It's frustrating! I know I won't see big losses all the time, and I know sometimes the scale won't move at all - but I still really wish it would!!

I heard a lot of "I don't want to try until..." from my husband, for a long time. I'm sorry. Whatever his reason (reasonable or not), I know how frustrating it can be when you really want to ttc.
Keep your head up chicka!! Also check your SALT intake. You can be retaining fluid because of it. Increase your water, decrease your salt and I assure you by Wed, you will be down more than .6lbs!

Salt is the devil.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #140  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Height: 5' 4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
Keep your head up chicka!! Also check your SALT intake. You can be retaining fluid because of it. Increase your water, decrease your salt and I assure you by Wed, you will be down more than .6lbs!

Salt is the devil.
I was definitely thinking about the salt, and I know I didn't drink as much water yesterday as I should have. Back on the water today, and I'll watch the sodium!
chickadee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:53 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 217/196.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Just1More -- I think men sometimes have NO IDEA period! Ha! Good grief, I wish I never told him my goal weight! Officially laying off the baby talk for a bit...

Chickadee32 -- SOOO frustrating!

I'm so happy I found this forum...i'm feeling better sharing with people who "get it"
flsunbmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 260/217/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey ladies! These last couple weeks have been hectic so I havent been on. I havent lost any weight but i havent gained any either so thats good! LOL

DH and I just found out we have to move *sigh* Hes in the Army so we knew this was coming but it totally messed up our TTC plans! We were shooting for this month to start trying but now because of the move we are going to wait until after summer, august or september time. The good part about that is now i have more time to get to my goal weight! woot woot!

Today is my first day back on plan and im hoping for a good week! Hope you ladies have one as well!!
MonsterMuffinTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:56 AM   #143  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flsunbmr View Post
My dh informed me this weekend that he really doesn't want to "try" until I reach my goal weight. :-( I think I just need to lay off the "baby talk" a bit. He's also worried about the $$ with a 2nd baby.

SIGH.......
Oh, you sound like me and my husband...we originally agreed last year that we would start TTC for our first child this spring, so I set my weight loss goal for May. Then, with him being back in school and having to work full-time and student teach next March, we aren't sure what's going to happen financially (if he'll need to quit his job to student teach)...and if I got pregnant in the spring and delivered in March/April that would be the worst timing. So, we agreed to wait until December. That is quite a lot longer than I wanted to wait, but it is for both of our sanity and it is to make sure we are ok financially as well. I have learned to be excited and make this year the "year of us" before trying for a baby in December.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #144  
Soon We'll Be Complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMuffinTop View Post
Hey ladies! These last couple weeks have been hectic so I havent been on. I havent lost any weight but i havent gained any either so thats good! LOL

DH and I just found out we have to move *sigh* Hes in the Army so we knew this was coming but it totally messed up our TTC plans! We were shooting for this month to start trying but now because of the move we are going to wait until after summer, august or september time. The good part about that is now i have more time to get to my goal weight! woot woot!

Today is my first day back on plan and im hoping for a good week! Hope you ladies have one as well!!
Hey there is an upside because Aug/Sept is when alot of us ladies are going to TTC! We'll all be peeing on sticks together!
Old 02-07-2011, 11:18 AM   #145  

Quote:
Hey there is an upside because Aug/Sept is when alot of us ladies are going to TTC! We'll all be peeing on sticks together!
woohoo!! I cant wait!
Old 02-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #146  

I just calculated the weeks I have left till september and if I stay on plan from now until then and work super hard I could be at my goal weight!! Ive been on my WLJ before DH and I decided to even have another baby so Ive been wanting to hit that goal weight for a loooong time now! Im so excited! Now i really need to get my butt into gear and stop messin up! I already know how to do it now i just need to actually do it!
Old 02-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #147  
Soon We'll Be Complete

As soon as my next period starts I'm going to start temping and charting to make sure I'm ovulating and how my body is working. I'm off all forms of BC right now because I was on loestron and it wasn't working for me all this breakthrough full on periods 2 weeks into it, it was weird. So I want to start charting and just avoid having sex on the days I'm fertile. And then when Aug/Sept rolls around I'll know exactly when we need to do the deed.

I'm nervous with NOT being on BC, but I know it'll help me regulate, and it'll help me lose weight to not being on the hormones.

Anyone else temping right now? How do you do it? I sleep with my mouth open so they recommend me taking vaginal temps every morning...WEIRD...haven't down it yet...NOT looking forward to it....

Last edited by Just1More; 02-07-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:34 AM   #148  
Soon We'll Be Complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMuffinTop View Post
I just calculated the weeks I have left till september and if I stay on plan from now until then and work super hard I could be at my goal weight!! Ive been on my WLJ before DH and I decided to even have another baby so Ive been wanting to hit that goal weight for a loooong time now! Im so excited! Now i really need to get my butt into gear and stop messin up! I already know how to do it now i just need to actually do it!
Just check out my Ticker it's got the exact count down until Aug 30th.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #149  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Quote:

Anyone else temping right now? How do you do it? I sleep with my mouth open so they recommend me taking vaginal temps every morning...WEIRD...haven't down it yet...NOT looking forward to it....
What the ?!?!?! I have never heard of that before...yeah, I wouldn't be looking forward to it either!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:13 PM   #150  
Muscle Memory

S/C/G: 188/179/128

Height: 5'2"

I want to be part of this too. I share the same goal and I love reading about all of the excitement and hope.
skygirl is offline   Reply With Quote