Old 11-30-2010, 08:50 PM   #16  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey guys! I'm still around. This semester is over so I'm free for a month! YES!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:50 AM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Michelle good to see you.

WilsAngel~I hope you start feel better soon.

Kris~I'm having the same problem. I really did well with my food last week (well before the holidays), but I haven't been to the gym in a while because of the kids' scheule. I am so pumped to go back today!

Emily~I sent lots of prayers to my PT. But the head therapist that I talked to asked me to please not send flowers or cards per her hubby's request. I know how she feels. I cant believe Connor is 4~! What does he think about being a big brother again?

MM~I had way to much trouble on thanksgiving for food. Then I ended up with all the leftovers. I'm back to being goo dtoday though.

Shari~Hi there. Enjoy your month off!

W 80 oz
E 35 cardio 10 upper arm pedal 20 minutes weights run 1 mile. Then steam room
E 1300 cals. sticking to the lower cals even though its a workout day
D house work. 2 tornados hit my house this past week Ok but Ive been to busy to pick up lately so I am spending today working hard.

Last edited by jcatron243; 12-01-2010 at 09:51 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:49 AM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Good morning everyone.

Yesterday my workout was great! I hope to enjoy another one today.

W 80 oz
E 75 minutes
E 1400 cals
Dgood healthy foods.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #19  

Height: 5'3"

Ok (gulp) here's the weigh in for the week

5 weeks: 164.0
6 weeks: 165.2
7 weeks: 166.0
8 weeks: 166.8
9 weeks: 166.4
10 weeks: 167.0 <--my due date got pushed back to 6/24 so future weigh-ins will be thursdays
11 weeks: 169.4 <-- thanks to holiday gluttony!

emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #20  
Calorie Counter

My workout was good today. Back to work tomorrow. Calories will be down
Old 12-03-2010, 03:28 AM   #21  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

ACKKKK I AM FALLLLLLLING already!!!! I had one day off yesterday and had to drive 2hrs to Columbus and 2 hours home. My breakfast got interrupted and by the time my meeting was over, I was of course RAVENOUS and got Burger King on the road. Didn't eat anything else that day but felt like crapppp. So today, I will do better. I work 4:30am-3p I eat now, and another breakfast around 7 then lunch around noon. So my E will be a little weird.

W-3 liters
E- work, and I can't promise more than that!
E- B1- Fiber one cereal, skim milk and banana, B2-Same cereal/milk and clementine. L-Lean cuisine and apples S-pretzels and Slim Fast snack bar. D-something light since I go back to bed at 8pm to get up early and do it all again.
D- If you have a bad day (not just dieting) just dust yourself off and say, I WILL DO BETTER NEXT TIME. Don't focus on my mistakes, my shortcomings. I will do better today.

Have a blessed one, friends. xo
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:03 AM   #22  
Calorie Counter

Hi Michelle.

Work Work Work.

W 64 oz
E extra laps and stairs
E 1200 cals
D stick to plan
Old 12-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #23  

Height: 5'3"

Happy Friday! Hope you ladies had a great week, getting our Christmas tree tomorrow, decorating and then a small family get together Sunday for Connor's birthday. Trying to slow this weight gain and eat really well! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:03 AM   #24  
Calorie Counter

Good morning everyone. I'm so tired this morning.

Yesterday was great. today will be even better. We are getting our tree today too Emily It should be up and ready to decorate as soon as I get home from work!
Old 12-05-2010, 10:25 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey y'all!

Happy Sunday. I feel kind of guilty, I skipped church today. Was there all day yesterday for the Christmas Bazaar and just really needed a day in sweats.

Going downstairs to run on the dreadmill in a minute, doing ok with food, not great but ok. Same with exercise. Reading Valerie Bertinelli's " Finding it" and hoping it will inspire me to find it too.

W 100 feel so much better when I get that done
E Treadmill and maybe a video
E OP
D trying to de-clutter my life, need to give up some duties that are not so important to me
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #26  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey Girlies!

Michelle - lets get back to this together eh? Take the example that all the other ladies have set and maintained while we have been gone!

So my world has become a little bigger. I am serving as the Interim Director over a department of about 100 people. Its a big task, in a morale beaten agency, but I think there is opportunity in chaos. I have let my environment control me rather than the other way around. Today I am having a "pull a plan together" day to get back on track. I will be sneaking up on a healthier me with the commitment of my best friend to battle the demons with me. Tomorrow we quit smoking and will add one good habit per week... however small. I will also be here again, getting and giving encouragement with my weedies! Feels good to be back.

Mavie - I like your D. I need to learn the same lesson about sharing responsibilities, especially at home. I will assign my hubby a chore a night with me! Thanks for the moment of clarity!

Jen - are you still calorie counting? If so, are you using Fitday or something similar? I will be back to it shortly and want to find a good tool to count with.

Emiloots - another one on the way???? Congrats woman!

Wills - depression is a bugger. Pick one thing a day that you make yourself do for yourself. Read a magazine article. Listen to an upbeat song SUPER LOUD! (Sometimes I have to do this twice to really get into it). Paint your toes. And always know that the Weeders are here. I hope you feel better soon. Although not diagnosed, I think I have been battling the D word for months myself.

MamaP - I think you came on as I fell off the wagon last time. I am excited to learn more about ya and get healthy with another KRIS!

Okay chicks. Tomorrow is a new day. Taken the rest of mine one at a time!

Check in tomorrow!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:37 AM   #27  
Calorie Counter

Kris~I love fit day, but I don't use it anymore. Mostly because I am set in my ways now. shake~yogurt~salad~apple~banana~then dinner (work days) I round out at approx 1200 cals.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3596395