Old 10-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #16  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone. My workout was so awsome yesterday. I wasn't able to do the arm pedalling because the machine was in use, but I did an extra 5 for cardio plus a bunch of other weights.

Todays workout will be the same as yesterdays.

W 80 oz
E 35 minute cardio/10 minute arm pedalling or row machine/20 minutes weights/15 minute cardio/25 minute steam
E 1500 clean as possible.
D shop for healthy quick meals. I need to get my chicken cooked for tomorrow nights dinner. Plus get todays meal cooked.

OH, Saturday Tommy and Makenna are going for a sleepover at camp. This will be Tommy's first time. I am totally freaking out! I know he will be fine, its me I am worried about.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:58 PM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Hi again. My workout was great. I'm going to love having 2 hours to workout!
Old 10-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #18  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hello all!!!

I am dead dead dead - helped my boss work on the new restaurant today - pulling up tile and moving drywall etc etc etc then did my zumba class tonight. I hope i sleep well.
BTW - what are NSV's??
Good work ladies!! Hugs!!

W-64oz +
E-60 minute zumba
E- at 1100 today
D - Get a good night's sleep
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:37 PM   #19  

Height: 5'3"

NSV's - non-scale victory

Wills - sounds like you burned some serious calories! Take a hot bath and get some well earned sleep

Jeni - glad you had a great workout

Seawave - Connor told me that one day he's going to have a baby in his belly too (if only men could get pregnant, I'm honestly convinced they couldn't handle it - I've seen my DH with just a head cold!)

Food was good today - I'm making a bad habit of not eating breakfast and I know in a few weeks that's not going to be a good thing. Need to bring something quick to work, probably oatmeal (even though I don't really like it that much). No symptoms yet other than sore boobs, hopefully the morning sickness passes me by again - I've never had it and hope I never do! Hope you ladies had a great day!

Last edited by emiloots; 10-21-2010 at 10:39 PM.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:04 AM   #20  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning. YAWN! Woke up at 1230 this morning. I hate days when I wake up early. Normally I would stay in bed, but Tommy woke up at 145 so I just got up.

I'm not sure If I will be working out today at all. I would like to run during Maks swim practice, but I will see how I feel by 5 tonight.

W 80 oz
E 15 min abs and legs (done)
E 1400 cals
D enjoy my work.

Last edited by jcatron243; 10-22-2010 at 07:09 AM.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #21  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

I finally found shirataki noodles!! AND they are only $1.41 at Sprouts (similar to wholefoods). i was soooo excited.

W-lots and lots and lots,
E - more breaking up mortar and cleaning and moving things
E-Only 486 calories today, but I have eaten and i am not hungry O.o.
D - fought the urge to hit a fast food restaurant for something quick.

Emi - have you tried protein or cereal bars for breakfast?? I am wishing the morning sickness fairy passes you by as well.

JC - awesome on your workouts!!! It always feels great when they good!!

For the rest of the Ladies - I am thinking about you and wishing you all well and cheering you on!!
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #22  
Calorie Counter

Flyby. I did a quick run, 20 minutes. work sucked. Tomorrow better be better.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:17 AM   #23  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone.

Well Tommy and Mak are going for their camp overnighter tonight. I'm really second guessing myself about signing Tommy up since he is Only 5. but he wanted to go so bad. I keep telling myself he will be fine. He is a very social child, his biggest problem will be at night I think.

Anyway getting ready for work. DH wants to go to a movie tonight. I want to work out. I'm sure it will be a movie in store for us.

W 80 oz
E 15 minute legs and abs
E 1400 cals
D get my cals down so I can lose this weight! (I haven't weighed myself in 2 weeks, I am going to weight until after Halloween to weigh in).
Old 10-23-2010, 08:18 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all!

Not much different here. Work work and more work

Finally got my new car and now the dryer died. Such is life.

W 100 need to refocus on this
E Maybe a run today? Early if I do, it snowed last night and it's beautiful.
E OP, just took some chicken out for later. Need something new to do with it
D One day at a time.

Jeni, enjoy kid free night!
Emi, hoping you continue on with no morning sickness too. I was not that lucky, ugh. But the rewards were worth it either way!
SeaWave, Happy Saturday to you!
WA, missed the noodle thing, do you have a recipe for them?
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #25  
from Here to There...

S/C/G: 256.2 lbs/241.2 lbs/120 lbs

Jeni I truly believe that to build an independent person, you have to let them try things when theyre ready. He sounds like hes ready to try. Consider yourself to have virtual hand-holding while hes away! (By the way, does this have anything to do with your sleepless nights?)

WillsAngel I cant wait to try Zumba. Have you been doing it long?

Emily Has anyone ever suggested that men could carry a baby to term? Mine cant even deal with a minor headache! I hope that morning sickness continues to stay away I didnt have any at all when I was pregnant, so it can happen!

mothermavis sorry your wallet is being stretched. Same thing happened to us: replaced the roof, and the furnace cracked. Who said owning a house was a good idea?

My WEED:
W - 8 X 8oz still a problem, maybe because Im a bit less active and its not so hot
E pretty quiet on the exercise front; my skin is starting to get that sunburned thing from the radiation, and they tell me to avoid clothes friction so I dont develop blisters. Just doing a few seated leg exercises and, of course, walking
E - stay on plan, esp. low sodium! still going great on this, and my DH is on board as well
D - just get through radiation therapy yesterday was 18/25!

Happy week-end everyone!
SeaWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #26  

Mavis - sorry about the dryer, our is making some terrible noises and our washer doesn't drain half the time - I'm dreading having to replace them because I'm trying to stay on a budget!

Jeni - enjoy the night to yourself, don't worry too much (I know it's hard!)

Seawave - totally agree, there's a reason men can't have children!

My entire family has some sort of intestinal flu, we can't seem to shake it. Connor just had a touch of it, Desmond's had it for days now and Dan and I have had it on and off for a few days. Maybe there's something going around I don't know about. Really hoping it goes away soon! Have a great weekend ladies!
Old 10-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #27  
Calorie Counter

Seawave: You are very intuitive. Yes lately my sleepless nights are spent worrying how Tommy is going to handle camp. But I'm sure he will be fine. They know it is his first time, and they are GREAT. So I am hoping for a worry free sleep tonight (with no phone calls).

MM~sorry about your dryer, it always happens here too.

Emily~I hope your family gets to feeling better.

Kid free night is spoiled by TOM but I did go out for dinner (broiled salmon and a potato) no movie and no workout tonight. I had a good 20 minute ab/leg workout today. I haven't been sore from a workout in a long long time.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:23 AM   #28  
Calorie Counter

Tommy must be doing ok. No phone calls.

Slept until my alarm this morning. So thats a very good thing.

W 64 oz
E legs and abs
E 1400 cals
D make it through work.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:22 AM   #29  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Things have been really nuts around here. Work has been busy,giving the MEAP test to my class. Staff meetings, working out after school etc. Then there have been family birthday get togethers and band concerts etc. Then one night I found out my sister has stage breast cancer. Devastating!!!! She is mad and freaked out and not handling it well. She is having surgery on Wed, which includes removing her lymph nodes. Needless to say..it has been a tough week. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:55 AM   #30  

Jeni - Glad you got some sound sleep, they grow up too fast!

Mindy - I'm keeping your sister and your family in my thoughts. I hope her treatments go well and she stays strong.

Tired today, going to try and get to bed on the early side tonight. Our house needs some serious yard work and cleaning up for fall. My bushes are out of control! Enjoy the day everyone!