3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   October Weight Loss Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/213743-october-weight-loss-challenge.html)

My Michelle 10-03-2010 06:32 AM

Good luck this morning, MsPerception! Have a great race!

susiemartin 10-03-2010 07:57 AM

Check In Time
Ms. P - All the best to you this morning.

Yesterday wasn't 100% OP - could have been better.
Ate too many crackers, bananas & had a piece of pumpkin roll :devil: At least I didn't get into the pizza or the made from scratch German Chocolate cake
that my MIL sent over for my husband's B'day :celebrate:

Planning for a better day today.
Hope your day is a good one too!

julie99s 10-03-2010 10:48 AM

I bombed last night. I was hungry from not eating a whole lot yesterday and at about 1030 last night, I had leftover meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

Darn.

I'm going to have to be careful today too because the neighbors are helping DH re-roof the garage and we are supplying chicken and the fixin's and beer (they're not drinking while roofing, lol). So I think I'll stick to the chicken and have myself some salad and fruit. I despise the taste of beer, so no problem avoiding that one!

Weighed in this morning. 232. So I'm down 4 from a week ago (1 lb since the Oct challenge began). :carrot:

TERAPET 10-03-2010 10:58 AM

Good for you susiemartin.

I did not exactly stick to my plan yesterday and today is another dinner party. I am in full charge of the menu this time so it should not be quite as ridiculously bad as yesterday's indulgence.

MsPerception-I can't wait to hear about the race.

julie99s-Wow 4 pounds! Awesome.

RevampingSoul 10-03-2010 11:10 AM

I would like to lose 10lbs in October, drink 8 8oz water daily.

Newshinyme 10-03-2010 02:00 PM

Yesterday was so-so for me. Ate very little during the day (not on purpose) but then ended up with drinks and chips :(

I am starting to consider abolishing weekends altogether haha.

Ms.P. Let us know how the marathon went. I am so impressed by how far you've come :)

AngelD 10-03-2010 04:01 PM

Is there still time to join? My attempt to start on my own two weeks ago was killed by a cold so I'm ready to go again. I'd like to lose 10 pounds.

Marniadec 10-03-2010 05:11 PM

I had another great day and I lost two pounds! I am two pounds away from my second goal and the first degree of obesity!

annputation 10-03-2010 09:53 PM

I'm down for 10lbs this months as well!!

LouisaH 10-04-2010 12:18 AM

Hey Chicklets! I'm back from my vacation and have to say, I ate pretty much whatever I wanted, and the sugar ogre and carb monster have taken up residence in my blood stream. I am apparently getting an unexpected visit from TOM again, so I'm hoping he will take the beasts with him when he goes. My scales were reading 154 when I left for vacation the morning of the 22nd, and I was fearing I might see the 160s again, for all I've eaten and drunk. I stepped on tonight, knowing that I always weigh more at night, and was pretty surprised (and elated) to see 154.8. We'll see what tomorrow says, and I will post my starting weight then, but I am dying to reach 147 this month.

MsP: We're dying here. How'd you do?

I'm looking forward to a decent night's sleep in my own bed, and getting back to the routine of eating and checking in here regularly.

WinterJinx 10-04-2010 12:56 AM

I've never done a challenge before but my goal is;
1) 2100 mins of workout time in this month :carrot::tantrum:
2) Loose 5 pds (but I would be happy with 3 pds)

JasonsLea 10-04-2010 01:58 AM

Shooting for 5 lbs this month (SW: 274/GW: 269).

susiemartin 10-04-2010 07:42 AM

Check In Time
Yesterday was OP :)

Planning for another OP day today.

Hope your day is a good one :carrot:

mystical 10-04-2010 09:54 AM

was not a great weekend as far as eating went, but I am back to OP today. I am up 2lbs but I am sure I can get that back off this week. I am a little nervous about it being Thanksgiving this weekend, any suggestions foodwise?

julie99s 10-04-2010 11:19 AM

What a crappy day yesterday was! I totally tanked the whole weekend. I didn't workout at all because I was sick, and my food choices were beyond poor. I didn't log food yesterday, so I went back and logged it this morning.

Not pretty.

It'll be another 3 years before I ever THINK about KFC again. DH and some neighbors got the garage roof re-roofed and that's what we all ate.

And then after I was done logging, I remembered last night I went to my Grandpa's birthday gathering too. I did ok there, a piece of apple pie and a couple deviled eggs, but between the kfc and that, I've used well over half my WW weekly pts. I don't even know how to compute it properly, some stuff I have no idea the contents, nor the brands, so I'm tossing the few weekly pts I have left.

I'm just glad to be feeling better to workout and being back to good eating habits. I say it all the time when I do something stupid (namely when I drink too much)... I'm NEVER doing THAT again!

Hope it was done early enough in the week I can remedy it for weigh in Sunday.