3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   October Weight Loss Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/213743-october-weight-loss-challenge.html)

Newshinyme 10-01-2010 01:04 PM

Good morning everyone!
Glad to see you here. :welcome: to all of our new members.

My goal for today will be to plan out for the weekend, I have a few social gatherings and there will be plenty of temptation and eating out, so I must be ready.

mystical: I try not to set goals that are too specific in the number of lbs to lose since there is too much variation. Instead I try to focus on things I can actually control like staying within my calories and eating OP.

julie: That's awesome! Congrats on the muscles :)

terapet: The new decade is so close! Can't wait to see you there.

raznt 10-01-2010 01:09 PM

my goal is to stay on plan and drop a minimum of 10 lbs and do 6 days of exercise per week.

My Michelle 10-01-2010 04:44 PM

October is going to be good for us all, I can feel it! :carrot:

My goals: Eat totally clean, work out 4 times per week, and lose 8 pounds. I thought it would be terrifically hard to go last month with no treats, but it didn't turn out that way. It actually meant no mind games with myself. So I want to do it again this month!

9/30 Start Weight: 166.4

ma26 10-01-2010 05:01 PM

My goal is 161.4 that's ten pounds from this mornings weight in.

VickieLou 10-01-2010 10:58 PM

Sw: 248.8
Gw: 238.8

Ms Perception 10-01-2010 11:22 PM

October Goal List
Please let me know if any info is incorrect
Also let me know when you reach a goal, so we can turn you Red :)

julie99s-Lose 10 lbs, Log food daily
Ms Perception-Lose 5 lbs, Don't eat within 2 hours of bedtime
Newshinyme-Make eating plan each week & stick to it, Stay accountable on the thread, Lose 5 lbs
mystical-Lose 6 lbs
Marniadec-Lose 10 lbs
CardboardCutoutCat-Loe 5 lbs
freethetoys-Get down to 1300 cal/day, Reach 168 lbs, Change eating habits and approach to dieting
susiemartin-Weigh daily, Lose 10 lbs
TERAPET-Reach 139 lbs
2Bees-Lose 5 lbs
layddi-Lose 10 lbs
fld20-Lose 5 lbs
dcapulet-Lose 5 lbs
raznt-Lose 10 lbs, Stay on plan
My Michelle-Eat totally clean, Lose 8 lbs
ma26-Reach 161.4 lbs
VickieLou-Lose 10 lbs

Ms Perception 10-01-2010 11:24 PM

Got the list posted and I'm thrilled to see everyone here! I gotta hop off here and elevate my legs so they feel better. Hope everyone has had a great start to the month! Behave this weekend!! LOL

susiemartin 10-02-2010 07:48 AM

Check In Time

Yesterday was pretty good - almost 100% OP. Got to licking some of the cream cheese filling for my husband's birthday cake :devil:
Wasn't too bad though, manage to drop a little for this morning's weigh in.

Planning a 100% OP day today.
Hope your day is a good one!

starbrite 10-02-2010 08:02 AM

Hi - Can I join in ? I'd like to lose 10 lbs - keeps me on track then for my Christmas challenge :)

NightAngel26 10-02-2010 08:17 AM

Hello all!

Well, September kicked my butt! I lost nothing after posting....well 1 lb after I posted my goal for a level 235!! Argh! Sry I didn't post results....goal not met.

My goal for this month *drum roll please...* a whopping 15lbs! I've done it before but it takes massive amounts of stick to it and a well behaved exercise plan. Wish me luck! so, to get on track for my New Years resolution 15 is necessary.

That will put me at 220lbs. :devil:

My Michelle 10-02-2010 09:22 AM

Welcome Starbrite! Your progress is amazing!

Nightangel, that is a tough goal, we'll be here to support you!

MSperception - Good luck tomorrow!!!! I look forward to your race report!

luckymommy 10-02-2010 10:27 AM

I hope I can still join! I had a huge binge last night but before that binge, my weight was 188lbs. I'd like to weigh in at 178 by November 1, so 10 lbs. :)

TERAPET 10-02-2010 12:43 PM

Welcome luckymommy!

Today is going to be a tough one. We are hosting a pot luck dinner party with lots of goodies. I am going to have to be very diligent not to eat too much. "Cheat meals" are not part of my plan. I simply cannot manage to hoard calories. I need to stay within a daily limit period. (Hopefully this "self talk" is going to work!)

Marniadec 10-02-2010 03:23 PM

Hi everyone!

I had a great day yesterday. I stayed within my limits in everything, I had salad with both lunch and dinner and I had fruit for snacks!:carrot: Today I've gotten lazy, though. I've been up for 4 hours and I can't get off my butt and make cereal, ffs! Good thing I managed to do the C25K, clean the bathroom and make coffee first!:p

Ms Perception 10-02-2010 10:31 PM

Hi all! I'll repost the goal list in the next day or 2 to add the new joiners. I'm short of time today and desperately need to get to bed for the race tomorrow!

Keep up the good choices and healthy living!!