3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   October Weight Loss Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/213743-october-weight-loss-challenge.html)

My Michelle 10-28-2010 03:33 PM

Only a couple more days in the month! Like everyone else, I'm surrounded by candy, candy, candy! I swore I wouldn't have any of it this year, and so far so good, but it won't be out of the house til Monday, so I have to keep a death grip on my sanity for a little while longer.

Hang in there everyone!

TERAPET 10-28-2010 08:47 PM

Congrats My Michelle for making your goal! Great job on the 81 days also. That is wonderful.

I have been doing okay with my calorie management lately but not enough to lose much weight. It is kinda difficult cause I don't really want to lose much more for now anyway. I just bought a bunch of clothes for work and I don't have the time or money to replace them. Already one pair of pants are pretty big on me. The clerk told me to buy a smaller size but I thought I wasn't quite there yet. I should have listened I guess. Also, I think I have the exercise thing worked out so all and all things are going well even if I only lose two pounds this month!

Lewisempire 10-29-2010 11:13 AM

Morning check in-
I just gotback from Zumba class, It is soooo much fun! I encourage anyone who is interested to try it out! I am NOT coordinated I am NOT a Dancer, but I love this class!
As of yet I have not been perfect on plan, but I have been close, and I am trying to pay attention to portion size, and stopping before I am full. And logging in everything. Life has been too crazy to sit down and plan out a day of meals, But hopefully it will all die down a litttle, and give me a chance. I hope everyone has a great day!

tigga 10-29-2010 12:29 PM

Hi All,
I want to join in for November.
Will it be here and just enter my weight on Nov 1st?

susiemartin 10-30-2010 07:23 AM

Check In Time

Well, I'm not going to make my October goal and it's my own fault. Looking forward to November and a better weight loss.

Hope your weekend is a good one!

Lewisempire 10-30-2010 09:13 AM

Good morning ladies! Happy Saturday to all!
All the sudden I realized we are close to November, and I need to be thinking of a goal....hmmmm.....
Tigga, just hang out with us a day or two, and you will see the Novemeber weight loss thread pop up. then you just announce your goal, and it will be put on "the list". Glad to have you aboard, and good luck with your journey!

I am checking in today, to stay accountable. Hope you all have a great day!

My Michelle 10-30-2010 09:18 AM

I have a fair to go to today: oh hello fair food, I will not eat you! Tomorrow will be the ultimate candy test as I hand out candy to kids, but then it will be gone and out of the house!

Welcome Tigga!

Have a good Saturday everyone!

TERAPET 10-30-2010 12:41 PM

Today I hit 139.5. Almost, sorta made goal. Possibly tomorrow.

LouisaH 10-30-2010 05:54 PM

Hey Chicklets, happy Saturday.

TERAPET: Congratulations on making goal, that is awesome!

Marniadec: what makes me eat at work is the fact that I run a CSA (community supported agriculture) and I'm surrounded by awesome food that needs to be counted/weighed/divvied and otherwise handled, and sometimes it gets too close to my mouth...

My Michelle: Good luck with the candy test tomorrow. Did you get candy you don't really like to reduce the temptation? We joked about giving out cherry tomatoes and Brussels sprouts. We'd be really popular with the kids.

LE: I love zumba too. I just do these videos on You Tube, and some days I'll go for two hours!

I ate a bunch of desserts last night at an event, and then I ate one mini candy bar at another event. I'm sure I will eat more tonight if there is anything sweet at the party I'm going to, but I am eating for two--TOM is with me now, lol--so I understand my chocolate cravings. Even with TOM, the scales said 150 today, so there is a slight possibility that I could be out of the 150s by the start of November, if I don't screw up too badly tonight...

Happy Halloween!

My Michelle 10-31-2010 06:08 AM

Last day of October gang, we made it!

Terapet: Congratulations! Any number in the 130s would make me jump around like crazy, that is awesome! Great job!

Louisa: Unfortunately, we are giving out fantastic candy, the really good stuff I love. Oh well, it is only for a couple of hours, and I can make my husband do most of the handing out so I don't have to touch it. I bet you'll be in the 140s either today or the next couple of days! That is so exciting!

LE: I've never done Zumba but it sounds like fun! Is it hard to follow?

CardboardCutoutCat 10-31-2010 07:32 AM

Made it to 168 :)
Not a 5lb loss but still a loss so I'm happy.

susiemartin 10-31-2010 08:21 AM

I'm soooooooo happy October is almost over.
In total I gained about 3lbs this month. :(
I weigh 232.2 this morning.

I'm painting my kitchen today. You can be sure that I'm going to be doing lots of positive "self talk" for November so I can start loosing again.

Whatever I weigh tomorrow morning, I'm going to use that as a starting place to replace my Christmas/New Year's goal.

Hope your day is a good one.
Happy Halloween :witch:

luckymommy 10-31-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckymommy (Post 3505198)
I hope I can still join! I had a huge binge last night but before that binge, my weight was 188lbs. I'd like to weigh in at 178 by November 1, so 10 lbs. :)

Well, I got on the scale this morning and I'm at 181 lbs. so I lost 7 lbs. this month. It's not the 10 lbs. I was hoping for, but it's still progress! I wasn't sure if we're counting today or tomorrow as the day of final weigh in for the month.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this thread...it really has inspired me to keep going! :carrot:

JasonsLea 10-31-2010 06:03 PM

I've been 269 for the last four weeks! And TOM came a week early. It has to be the stress. I have to find an apartment and move this week and I have four projects due by Friday!

I hope you guys had a good Halloween.

Ms Perception 10-31-2010 09:00 PM

Been on a bad streak the last couple days. Made new November goals and will get back on track. Here's the November thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3546491