Old 09-13-2010, 07:02 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 170/166.4/140

Height: 5'1"

Oh Loiusa Yes! Love those daring little dresses. I have one in my closet that I bought at the end of last fall. I can't wait to wear it. I'm going to wait until October to put it on though. Its a sweater dress, but I love it. Hats off to you for buying that dress. Where are you going to wear it?

Terepet - Yes, full time student with a full time job, 2 kids and a husband. I take online classes, so I do alot of my homework early in the am or late at night. Its working for me, but hard. BAMA won! Yeah, they put Penn State away... And I did get the paper done. When I watch the game while I work, I keep the volumn down pretty low. I'm able to get the work done, and watch the game at the same time that way.

Hey - the scale was good to me today.

SW - 168
CW - 166.4
GW - 160 (by the end of Sept)
Zinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:26 AM   #122  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Hi ladies!

Now that I am back on the night shift once a week, I can finally be on 3fc as much as I want!

I know I've been MIA recently - things have been seriously crazy. I hope they will calm down some, so I can meet my dang september goal!

dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

My football teams did not do so well this weekend. Oh well, maybe next week. Still holding out for perhaps some success within the conference.

I have not exercised in a week and it is bugging the heck out of me. I am trying to get over a virus but it is taking a bit longer than expected. Soon though. In the meanwhile, my calorie intake has been mostly in control. I had a few high calorie goodies this weekend but said no to a lot more. My husband is a diet saboteur plus my daughter was visiting and requested chocolate chip cookies. I prevailed though, mostly anyway. I am especially anxious to get to the magical number of 140 although as it approaches I realize it is not as magical as I expected. Perhaps 135 would be better. I don't know what I want yet.

Zinger-Whoa, you have your hands full. Good for you for pursuing your dreams and taking care of the family. Makes for a busy day but a good life!

Last edited by TERAPET; 09-13-2010 at 11:28 AM.
TERAPET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #124  
Gotta run!

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'5

Julie, Bunneh, Newshinnyme, Lewisempire, Zinger.... you guys rock. Thanks for the positive encouragement, it is greatly appreciated.

I think I'm going to have to change my goal to 5 pounds, I'll be happy if I just loose a few this month. Any movement that way is a good thing. I have really got to get control of my eating!!!! I made hummus this weekend... so good but a bit to much garlic (and I love garlic). Tried to balance that out with more lemon so now it's really garlicy and really tangy. I like it but no one else in my house will eat it!

LouisaH - I want to see pictures of this dress

Zinger - Glad to hear the scale was good to you.

My football team finally managed to win this weekend, they beat my second favorite team... ah well, beggers can't be choosers. Of course I'm talking about the CFL.

Last edited by Aunty Jam; 09-13-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Aunty Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #125  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Terapet, I thought about you when I was watching ball this weekend. Bummer. So sorry you're still trying to shake something. Get that much needed rest and way to go keeping your food intake in check in the meantime.

Aunty Jam, any time. It's what we're all here for

Zinger, way to go on your loss! Congrats!

Congrats on your dress success Louisa!

Well, I still don't have a new scale, but my pants are getting loose, so that's encouraging.
Was pleased with my team this Saturday, the Wolverines beat the Irish and the Detriot Lions lost. I'm boycotting the Lions until they fix that entire organization, preferrably starting with Ford selling the team. I hope they lose every single game.

I think that's it for now, ladies. Keep up the good work!
julie99s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #126  

julie99-Oh, but you have Calvin Johnson. I love Calvin Johnson. I used to watch him at Georgia Tech. Congrats on the loose pants!

Last edited by TERAPET; 09-13-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:47 PM   #127  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

September Goal List
Please let me know if any info is incorrect
Also let me know when you reach a goal, so we can turn you Red

Ms Perception: Lose 10 lbs, Track food and weight daily
Rashomon: Lose 10 lbs, No fast food
susiemartin: Lose 8 lbs, Weigh daily, Check-in 3X/week
My Michelle: Lose 10 lbs, Weigh daily, Eat totally clean
Zinger: Reach 162 lbs
CardboardCutoutCat: Lose 6 lbs, Cut down on alcohol
TheBunneh: Reach 173 lbs
Lewisempire: Lose 8 lbs, Plan food everyday
VickieLou: Lose 10 lbs, Read Beck Diet Solution
dancerindenver: Lose 3 lbs
Aunty Jam: Lose 5 lbs, Quit snacking/Watch calories better, Stop eating at night
TERAPET: Lose 7 lbs
dcapulet: Lose 8 lbs
envelope: Lose 10 lbs, Stay on plan
Risssa: Lose 10 lbs
LouisaH: Lose 8 lbs
onestar: Lose 10 lbs, Drink only milk & water (with occ. adult beverage)
tamaraj: Reach 165 lbs, Find a fitness routine
econ nerd: Lose 10 lbs
nurse2be: Lose 10 lbs
julie99s: Lose 10 lbs, Cut back on drinking
FitVision: Reach 199 lbs, No regular pop
bikini bod: Lose 9 lbs, Drink 8-10 glasses water/day, Plan meals for each day
Newshinyme: Face the scale, Make a plan, Stay accountable on 3FC
MaryOjo: Lose 8 lbs
roxannestags: Be a continuous poster (5 days/wk), Follow diet plan all month
Avezy44: Reach 175 lbs
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:50 PM   #128  
Back at it...again!

Hey ladies! Just a quick post to say I'm here and the weekend went fairly well as far as eating properly an all. I've had a full day (did my 20 mile run..sorta) and it's time to relax. I'll post more tomorrow.

Aunty Jam-I adjusted your goal and be encouraged that you can make good progress still with most of the month left. You can do it! (think "Waterboy" LOL)
Old 09-13-2010, 09:52 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 170/166.4/140

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie99s View Post
Was pleased with my team this Saturday, the Wolverines beat the Irish and the Detriot Lions lost. I'm boycotting the Lions until they fix that entire organization, preferrably starting with Ford selling the team. I hope they lose every single game.
haha.. this made me laugh. I felt the same way bout the Eagles. I thought - yep get rid of TO and your OK. Nope.. didn't happen. I thought McNabb needs to go. He did, and they still can't pull it off. Now, I just don't care. I need a new team, so i'm watching college football. Football isn't really my game - too much testosterone out there... Please - tell me when hockey season starts...

Food news - I made WW 1 pt soup this weekend, and had some for dinner. Thats a good recipe, its hearty, filling and only 1 point. Can't beat it when you're eating alone.

talk to you all later.
Zinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:44 PM   #130  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi girls,
Thanks to everyone's encouragement. Weekend Report: I stayed away from Fast food, soo Success! It was a rough weekend, but all in all I am soooo glad it is over!
Zinger-I love WW 1pt soup, I dress it up with a fresh jalepeno when I am cooking it. It adds a little zip. Sometimes, I will add some parmasean cheese to it too, makes it a little "naughty" without a lot of calories. Bon appetite
MsP-glad you are back at it!

I am gonna fall in to bed now, I just wanted to do a quick check in quickly. See you girls in the morning!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:54 PM   #131  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinger View Post
haha.. this made me laugh. I felt the same way bout the Eagles. I thought - yep get rid of TO and your OK. Nope.. didn't happen. I thought McNabb needs to go. He did, and they still can't pull it off. Now, I just don't care. I need a new team, so i'm watching college football. Football isn't really my game - too much testosterone out there... Please - tell me when hockey season starts...
October 7th (preseason in a week) Yep, I'm excited for hockey too.

As for the Lions, it's going to take more than just good players. Ford needs to sell the team to someone that knows up from down. Oh well, college ball has always been my favorite of the two. A lot less arrogance on field and just a bunch of kids playing as hard as they can.

Fall is the best. Football AND hockey. I can hardly contain myself lol.

I must scoot my butt to bed so I have energy to workout tomorrow. Going in the morning and then at 6pm for a zumba class. Nervous about that one!
julie99s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:32 AM   #132  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Unhappy

Check In Time

Well I'm back from NYC bloated and with a massive weight gain

I weighed 223.0 when I left & this morning I weighed 232.6. I'm up 8.6 pounds!

Hoping it's mostly water retention from too many carbs.

Needless to say..... I'm planning for a 100% OP day

Last edited by susiemartin; 09-14-2010 at 06:36 AM.
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:05 AM   #133  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Good morning ladies!
SusieMartin-Glad you are back, I would say it is a lot of water weight. If you get back on plan it will be gone in a flash! DID you have a good time In NYC, see any shows? Fill us in so we can live vicariously.......

Julie99s- You will LOVE Zumba, maybe not at first. But it is sooo much fun! Let me tell you I hated dancing before Zumba,I had NO coordination, or rhythmn. Now I love going, My friends and I still laugh a lot. But we are sooooo much better than when we started. Now I can do most of the steps pretty darn good. My instructor always tells the new people "get your feet first, don't worry about your arms til you have the footwork down". Make sure you take a towel, and a Big thing of water!

Today, I am going out to the pasture for my exercise. I am so excited! Last night, my horse, and her buddy came home to her newly fenced pasture. My field Never looked so good. I could just hang out there all day! Gotta run, I need to plan my food, so I can get moving today!
P.S.- Weigh in this am down a pound! Yeah Baby!!!!

Last edited by Lewisempire; 09-14-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:15 AM   #134  

Good Morning All,

julie99-ditto Lewisempire on the Zumba. It is so much fun. Do not worry about how you look and take lots of water.

Lewisempire-Congrats on controlling the fast food jones. Your pasture sounds lovely.

I slept a ton last night and I think maybe I am finally getting over this bug. I will probably go to the y tonight. Also, today is grocery shopping so I can pick up some fresh fruit and veggies. Yeah! The past few days I have been eating just what was available in the house. Yesterdays veggies were Sunchips, a potato and canned corn!

Last edited by TERAPET; 09-14-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:55 AM   #135  
Back at it...again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERAPET View Post
The past few days I have been eating just what was available in the house. Yesterdays veggies were Sunchips, a potato and canned corn!
Those are my kind of veggies! LOL Glad you're gonna be able to stock up on the real stuff now.

So, yesterday I braved my 20 mile run. It was okay. My legs didn't feel very strong from the start, so I was concerned how far I'd actually make it. I ended up running 17 of the 20 miles and walking the rest. My legs were just dead at the end. It made me nervous for the actual race in a few weeks, but I know races always have that built in energy from the crowds and all. I will just take good care of myself until then and prepare the best I can. It will be amazing to be a part of it all, so I'm pushing the negative thoughts out and focusing on the good!
Food was okay yesterday, but I had a few too many homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. I found this recipe that uses steel cut oats, so they're pretty good health-wise unless you're like me and eat too many!

Last edited by Ms Perception; 09-14-2010 at 09:56 AM.