3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   September Weight Loss Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/211449-september-weight-loss-challenge.html)

My Michelle 09-01-2010 05:04 PM

September 1 is in the bag for me. Yay!

Ate totally clean meals, exercised, and drank plenty of water. I'm finally getting over the craving for soda, it feels good to be totally soda-free!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aunty Jam (Post 3462723)
Can I be in both Sept. weight loss threads? I need all the support I can get!

Sure, why not! You can be in as many challenges as you like!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress this month!

dcapulet 09-01-2010 07:04 PM

Ok, for this month -

1500 min of exercise
8lbs
complete 30ds!!

envelope 09-01-2010 07:16 PM

my goals are:
Lose atleast 10 lbs, todays weight - 183.6 goal weight 173.6 (I like the way this sounds!)
Jog atleast 4 times a week
Stay on plan, for me summer was easy, but I am a bit worried now that school has started back up. I have a very busy semester and I tend to over eat when tired or stressed.

Risssa 09-01-2010 07:26 PM

From Tuesday August 31 to Tuesday October 5 (I weigh in on Tuesdays), in that 5 week period is to lose 10 lbs and weigh 181.2. A bonus goal is to weigh 179.9 and be in the 170s!

That means I have to average 2 lbs a week. I have proven that is possible for me, but I just have to be clean.

I will do an 3 week update on September 21, 2010.

I am excited for all these new challenges!!!

LouisaH 09-01-2010 11:18 PM

Thanks MsP, for starting the thread (good job on babysitting, LE!).

My goal is eight pounds: 155.4 > 147.4 (OMG, 140-something? really?)

onestar 09-02-2010 12:43 AM

i'm back and haven't been on here since July. i also have been eating any and everything i want. havent really gained anything but i can tell that i've gained inches. my clothes are not so baggy anymore just a little. i'm happy about that tho. i'm just ready to get back into the routine and start losing again. i need motivation. anyways here are ny stats or whatever:

sw: 163
gw: 153

drink only water and milk (except the ocassional adult beverge on the occassional wekend)

exercise 4x a week

susiemartin 09-02-2010 06:16 AM

Yesterday was OP :)

Zinger 09-02-2010 07:37 AM

9/2 weigh in, same as yesterday. I was on my game yesterday, and stayed on plan, so i'm not too worried. I hope to see the drop this weekend because its going to be so nice outside!

Hanging at 168.2..

dancerindenver 09-02-2010 09:23 AM

Morning, girls!
The scale is being kind today so I'm down a pound to 166. I haven't been able to get lower than 165 so far so I'm really looking forward to busting through that particular weight. Isn't it weird how your body has different spots where it seems to want to hang out? I've spent lots of time in the past at this particular weight - the next one after this seemed to be 153 and I would love to be stuck there again ;)

Hope everyone's having a skinny thursday! LouisaH, onestar and MsP - nice to see you guys again!

tamaraj 09-02-2010 10:36 AM

Well...I missed August's goal so I'll try again!

Before October 1 I want to:

Be 165lbs
Find a fitness routine that I enjoy

Good luck everyone!
Tamara

econ nerd 09-02-2010 11:05 AM

I'm in. I have been away from here for too long and have regained too much... (must change ticker and profile info...) But yesterday I took the plunge and joined Weight Watchers at work. Our first meeting is the 8th. So this week I plan to get started and then I'll follow closely once I get all my materials from the first meeting.

Starting weight: 265 :o
Goal for September: down 10 pounds

Lewisempire 09-02-2010 11:09 AM

Good morning ladies, I thought I would make a quick stop here before I went to plan my meals for today. I hope everyone is having an POP day! I finally got back on plan and stayed there yesterday! YAAYYY! It looks like this month we have a lot of people in that same "lazy days of summer-got me off plan" boat! Well at least I am not alone. LOL I am ready to get back to serious business! I hope everyone has a Fantastic day!

nurse2be 09-02-2010 11:16 AM

I have been bad, bad, bad lately since the kids went back to school + the madness has begun w/their activities...no time for Mom!

So my goal is to lose 10 lbs. and exercise everyday even for 15 mins.

SW: 165
GW: 155

TheBunneh 09-02-2010 11:25 AM

Hello everyone, I hope September is starting out well for you all.

I weighed 175.2 this morning! So I'm very hopeful for this month. I know it's probably going to fluctuate up again but I'm prepared for it. I know that I just have to stay OP through the scales teasing and it will be okay.

I'm having a little bit of a hard time getting back in the grove of things after a seriously strange start to the week (trip to the ER after a seizure). I'm almost afraid to exercise, which makes no sense because that certainly wasn't my problem. And I'm sure I'm fine. Ah well, I think I just need some time. As long as I watch my calories still I'll be okay.

TERAPET 09-02-2010 12:34 PM

Is anyone else getting nervous about the Labor Day weekend? I went to the store today to get some things for lunch and I was sorely tempted by all the picnic type goodies on sale. I tell myself that the sale price is not that great and I can get this stuff anytime but it sure got my appetite for high calorie goodies revved up just the same. However, I don't have a lot of room this month for party food so I am going to try to persevere through the weekend. In the meanwhile, I will probably have to send someone else to the store for any necessary provisions to avoid snack envy.