Old 08-18-2010, 05:12 AM   #16  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

emily.. i know what you mean... i hope i can stay on track for the next challenge..

silverlife.. thanks for the good wishes.. i sure need it currently im having a pity party.. lol...ill be fine 2mo..

jeni.. you and your ohana are in my prayers.. i hope everyone will be okay..

lately.. i have been so stressed out... And i practically drove back to food to seek comfort. i always do this and hate myself in the morning.. you would think after losing 60ish pounds id have learned a few tricks by now.. sigh.. okay im done venting 2mo is a new day and i have a new plan to get me through the day..

w 64oz
e 1hour boxing/jogging
e 1200
d pick up library books
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:30 AM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Tiara~I know whay you mean. I've been like that lately too.

Will's Stepmom is on a ventilator, but waking up every hour or so for 5 minutes. We brought his brother home with us so he can be babied by nana for the next few days.

W 64 oz
E extra laps
E 1400 cals
D ?? cant think right. I only slept a few hours last night.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:34 AM   #18  
Maintaining (Lacto-Paleo)

S/C/G: 120s

Height: 5' 6.75"

Tiara, will you take good care of yourself? I don't know if this would interest you, but I didn't really get control of food urges and eating until after I started eating low carb. The carbs are what trigger appetite. I am much calmer and steadier, much more in charge of myself, all the way round.

Jeni, am keeping you and your family in my prayers. Hope you can get some rest and pace yourself carefully today.
SilverLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:49 AM   #19  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Oops, didn't get my D in again. I need to pull it together on the ironing. Otherwise I am doing everything else and it is a good hormone week for me because I am seeing the results of all my efforts as opposed to a few weeks ago. So for those of you who are discouraged hang in there.

Jeni - we will be keeping you and your family in our prayers. Don't forget to take care of yourself as well.

Tiara - it is so good to see you again. I agree with Silver - 3 lbs down is better than the alternative.

Emily - I wouldn't have been able to resist that cookie either. Honestly, I have to take drastic measures sometimes when it comes to food. Throw it away, send it to work with my husband, etc. I always know it is going to be more costly to me once it goes in my mouth.

Regarding the driving for food that Tiara and Silver discussed. I have done that myself many times in the past year. The one thing that I wish this site had was a chat room so that instead of sabatoging ourselves when we are having a craving we could jump online and discuss it with people hoping that they can talk us out of it. Has anyone else ever desired this? I know when my bad times are - in the evening - and having a place to talk to people live really would have been great.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 Day Shred (done) and a walk
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - spend time with hubby
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:51 PM   #20  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

jeni.. im glad that she's responsive.... i hope you and your husband get some much needed rest...

silverlife/popcorn.. thanks i went down a little today.. i really shouldnt weigh myself when i have TOM.. but i never learn.. feeling a lot better today. planning a trip to the store later to get myself some healthy foods...
Old 08-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #21  
Calorie Counter

YAWN. I made it through work. Now swim lessons and dinner and I will be OUT for the night. I am so tired right now. But, good news. Will got a job! It wont start for at least a week but he will be making more per hour than his old job, but doing the same stuff. The only bad part is that its an hour commute both ways.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:19 AM   #22  
Portion Control

Yesterday's WEED went well. I started Level 2 on the 30 Day Shred this morning. I will definitely do the modified version this whole level to save my knees.

Jeni - that is good news about Will's job.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 Day Shred and walk
E - 1200 - 1300 calories
D - iron!!!!!!!!
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:19 PM   #23  

Hello, everyone!

Jeni, I'm glad Will found something suitable.

Tiara, hope you are doing well.

Popcorn, I posted a long answer to your post yesterday, but it didn't show up in the thread. I must have clicked on the wrong icon. What are you ironing?

Today's WEED:

W: 16 - 20 glasses
E: usual plus mowed part of the lawn with my reel mower
E: stay on plan
D: pace myself nicely

Very, very nice non-scale victory today. I am wearing a pair of slacks I haven't been able to get into for a number of years. I've been saving them and it's such a lovely feeling to have them on again.

Sending you all best wishes.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:54 PM   #24  

Hey ladies -

Doing good, DH is working late yet again tonight (maybe I'll see him friday!?!). Took a 1/2 day from work today, feeling a little overwhelmed with all the stuff that's needs to be done around here. My SIL and her BF and daughter are staying with us this weekend so I'm feeling even more anxious to get the house together. When I'm done with this I'm going out to mow the weeds (oops I meant lawn...really) in 90 degree heat!

Jeni - So glad Will found a job, bummer about the commute but hopefully it doesn't put too much added burden on you.

Tiara - love the new profile pic!

Popcorn - good luck with level 2!

Silver - congrats on the pants, I have two pair from pre-childbearing days that I refuse to get rid of. When I fit back into them they will most certainly be out of style but I don't care, that'll mean I'm back to where I started at least

W - 64+
E - mow the law, maybe P90X if Dan gets home before 10
E - on plan, 100%
D - cross some to-do's off the list
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:09 PM   #25  

Emily, I'm glad you took some time off. I mowed some of my weeds this morning. When I put those slacks on today, I thought, "Goodness! They look old-fashioned". They are from about 1975, but I didn't care. I will enjoy wearing them. I'm glad you saved some of yours.

Last edited by SilverLife; 08-19-2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: corrected punctuation
Old 08-20-2010, 06:27 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all! Getting ready for another crazy weekend. But crazy good. My boys leave for school again next weekend, that will be crazy bad for me. For those of you who were here last year, I am hoping I will handle the empty house better this time around.

I have gotten back into my running, gotten my FIL more settled since Mom passed, joined the Y and taken a 2nd job after getting my RE License, so I certainly have enough to keep me busy, here's hoping I can stay out of the abyss.

Jeni, congratulations on the new job for Will. Hoping your MIL is improving.

Tiara, hope all is well.

Silver, congratulations on the pants! Great feeling! We used to have a reel mower. I actually bid on one at the church auction last weekend, but did not bid long enough. I had already spent way too much at that point!

Popcorn, be good to your knees! I have horrible knees and am now really trying to get my running mileage up, but have to increase really slowly or my knees rebel.

Emi, you are liking P90X? I have thought about getting that for the winter.

I think though, that YS is bringing his WII to the living room for me when he leaves for college. He doesn't normally take that with him.

W 100
E Today is an off day for me, think DH & I are going to the fair tonight, so will be a lot of walking
E Minimal bad choices at the fair, but will definitely indulge a little
D Peace
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:27 AM   #27  
Calorie Counter

HI all.

I'm so glad im starting my weekend off! I plan on getting in a good workout today, and maybe some school clothes shopping. Then Nana and Papa are taking us out to dinner for our anniversary and taking the kids for a sleepover.

MIL is okay. still not doing great.

The commute isn't a bad one, it is an hour, but not on a high volume freeway. He had to make it 2 times a week with his old job anyway.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:04 PM   #28  
Calorie Counter

workout is done. 33 minutes cardio/17 minutes weights. It feels so good!
Old 08-21-2010, 05:23 AM   #29  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

emily.. thanks i was getting tired of the old one..lol did you get everything you wanted accomplished today? meaning housework...

silverlife.. congrats.. i love when my skinny clothes fit me.. i have a lot for different stages of my soon to be weight loss.. aka im a shopaholic and i buy it to motivate me to get moving...

mothermavis..did you enjoy the fair? its been so long since i went to one... i must admit i have a problem with heights and being flipped upside down.. lol thats why im usually the one holding everyones things while they go on rides..lol

jeni.. good job on the workout... ive been trying to get a little in each day.. im hoping to do well this last weigh in... how long are we doing the next one for?

popcorn.... were almost to the end..... hope your doing well...

ive been doing well these past days ..i just got back from food shopping and i got alot of calorie friendly and yummy treats..

w 64oz
e jogging
e 1200
d go to sleep early.. everyone enjoy your weekend ...
Old 08-21-2010, 05:39 AM   #30  

Good Morning, all!

Hope your morning starts very nicely!

Today's WEED:

W: 16-20 glasses
E: usual, minus some watering. It rained again.
E: stay on plan
D: Pray while I'm doing chores and take quiet time before going out and about.

Am sending everyone lots of good thoughts for success