Old 07-29-2010, 08:16 PM   #46  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

I am feeling a little better today . . . thanks to everyone for their concerns. I actually cooked a meal today - it's the first time I've cooked anything since the hot dogs I cooked on the grill Saturday for my garage sale. I'm a long way from feeling good, but am better.

I hope everyone is doing well . . . welcome to the new folks and welcome back to the returning folks.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #47  
Maintaining (Lacto-Paleo)

S/C/G: 120s

Height: 5' 6.75"

MamaP, it's nice to have you post. Am sending lots of good thoughts!
SilverLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:16 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

That's the way Kris, just keep on keeping on! We can do this.

Got my exercise in today! Raquetball w YS and then weights. Hate weights, just saying! But, my Y has this thing called Fitlinxx, keeps track of what you are lifting each day and overall. I did every single machine today, 2 sets on almost all, I lifted over 11,600 pounds today!!! Yay me!

SL, we did tent camping, but I live out in the boonies, literally see the deer and turkeys, hear the bear and coyotes from my open bedroom window. Just no reason for me to leave. We are talking about boating out to one of the islands for a weekend of lake camping, that I will do if the chance comes up.

Kim, I would buy your blueberries if we were at the same market. Got wicked blackberries and raspberries a week or two ago. What a treat! Tomorrow, getting goat cheese, tomatoes and whatever else looks yummy!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #49  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

fly by post sorry I didn't pop in this morning. I didn't workout yesterday or today no matter how hard I planned it. Ive been on track with food and water though. thats something. Tomorrow is the last day of swiim team so my mornings will be free for my normal 830 workouts again I just want to get back to my regular schedule again.

Since May I have slacked on my workouts and my scale shows. But honestly right now I could care less about my weight, I just want to get back to my 60 minute + workouts.

Last edited by jcatron243; 07-29-2010 at 09:45 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:48 AM   #50  

Good Morning, all!

Mothermavis, you are getting quite the exercise. I see your point about camping. I think it would be ideal to have the benefits of living way out in the country and being right in town, somehow in the very same place. Have no clue how to combine those. Boating sounds like a nice change, too.

Jeni, you are busy! I've been concentrating on my exercise and what I eat lately and not pushing myself to keep the calories way down. Not losing fast, but at least I'm not adding pounds.

Today's WEED:

W: 16 eight-ounce glasses, which is 128 refreshing ounces, plus tea, mmmmm.
E: the usual, minus the pressure to be perfectly fit by tonight
E: Staying on plan, keeping track of the ratios of carbs, protein, & fats.
D: Enjoy life and living, love beauty in each moment, rather than thinking about all the things I wish were different.

I wish you all a lovely start today, and serene victories!

Last edited by SilverLife; 07-30-2010 at 04:49 AM. Reason: corrected error
Old 07-30-2010, 05:22 AM   #51  
Calorie Counter

Silver~In March I was down to 136. I worked out 2.5 hours on my days off (sometimes 3 hours) and 35 minutes afterwork. With my work schedule I am off 15 days a month. I also was eating 1200 calories a day. After March I slowly started letting up on my workout schedule. By May I realized that I couldn't maintain the 130's without keeping that schedule. So even though my weight is up now, I am finding a more maintainable weight. I am thinking once my schedule is back to normal I will be at around 140.

W 64 oz
E 35 minutes
E 1500 cals
D work will be long and boring, but I hope to keep a good attitude.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:18 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

K all have a great day! Going to breakfast w YS and his GF, should be fun

Then off to the Y

BBL.

W 100
E Y
E OP, careful w breakfast
D One choice at a time!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:05 AM   #53  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

mothermavis~ Good Morning!!!

TIARA~ I love the smell of the ocean, but unfortunately have not seen it in a few years now.

SilverLife~ I have really fair skin, so I've always burned, but some of the medications that I am on now have made things a lot worse for me.

PopcornGal~ How are you doing today?

love2b150~ I'm just waiting for freecycle to approve me right now, I'm hopin to find something!!!

Last day of summer school, so HAPPY! We're having a BBQ today, so I brought my own wrap with me to put my burger in, and there will be lots of veggies, so I'm pretty sure I'll be okay.

7/30/10

W~ 100oz H20
E~ 45 Minute Min. Walk
E~ Stay w/in WW points
D~ Bring snacks to Drive In...

Last edited by KimL1214; 07-30-2010 at 09:06 AM.
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 380/see ticker/194

Height: 6'2"

love2be150I did enjoy that nap... it is nice to be able to take one every once in a while Also, I hope you love your elliptical! I want one of those so badly!

KimL1214Thanks so much! I am hoping it will continue to come off pretty quickly! Take care of that burn! I have pale skin so I know how easy it can be to get so burned. If you carry a purse, it might help to keep a small bottle of sunscreen in it for emergencies

PopcornGal I hope your day went much better than you were expecting! Just keep pushing

TIARA I once did this meditation and the gist was about in-visioning yourself going throughout your day and thinking how God must feel that we totally shut him out. It is from His perspective...ex. " You woke up this morning and I was so excited to hear from you but I see you were busy and didn't have time to chat right now... the day is halfway over and I know some great things have happened today. I thought you'd want to share them with me but I guess you will later... etc..." It really made me realize how often I go my entire day without taking to God. I found that really sad. The sad part is really that even though I am aware of how little I do talk to Him, I still don't make enough time in my day for God.

MamaPHi there! Thanks for the welcome! I hope you continue to feel better!

mothermaviscongrats on that awesome workout!!

jcatron243Hi! Hope you are able to get back into your routine soon

Silverlife Good morning to you too!

Yesterday was hard for me as far as hunger is concerned. It was just one of those hungry, hungry days. However, I stayed within my calorie count and am really proud of myself for doing so. Also, I spent the evening with friends and the food was abundant (and there were all kinds of foods that are very tempting to me). I stuck to my guns and just ate a few grapes and waited until I got home to eat supper. To me, it is nice to be able to get together to socialize and not make it about the food.

Hope today is a little easier as far as the hunger pains go...

W=64+
E= Walk
E= stay in allotted cals
D=edit photos
southernbelle102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #55  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

220.5 this morning . . . maybe I'll hit the teens by next week sometime. 4 lbs until I reach my labor day (originally July 4) goal of 40 lbs lost.

Happy Friday to everyone! TGIF.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #56  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

southernbelle glad you did. Makes you feel refreshed. We have to print out the instructions if that makes sense to figure how make it less intense. My husband said wow this is a good workout, he was only on it for a few minutes and he's 6"6, 250lbs, so I didn't feel so bad not being able to stay on. But maybe that's what I need to kick my hinny in gear. We'll see

Kim, You'll love it. Hope your city(s) don't have a ton of rules. And remember to never type the word need. Freecycle is great and some of the things on their are funny, nothing is trash. Gives true meaning to your trash is someones treasure. You'll see, have fun It's the perfect for the foods that you try and don't like but don't want to throw away. I could go on and on so I'll stop. (hehehe)

I am a little bummed that I have only lost 5lbs this month. I know that's not bad it's better than nothing. And according to some calculator I did I should reach my goal weight by May 2011. I one month past my 45th birthday.

Today's W.E.E.D.

W ~ 96oz
E ~ walk 3 miles and elliptical, I need this, gonna try not to kill myself on the ellipitcal
E ~ got up late so stay on time with my 1, 4 and 7 p.m. times I eat every 3 hours
D ~ Stay positive

to ALL Have a wonderful day/weekend

love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:23 PM   #57  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

WOW!! I really have been gone a long time. I just got busy with life there for a while. SPending time with friends etc. We had to put one of our dogs to sleep on Monday and that has been tough. I've spend a good deal of time dealing with that. Then all the craziness of my life...car troubles (for son), no jobs (for the men in the household), just a bunch of junk really.

Well after my little vacation trip, my weight isn't too bad.. TOM FINALLY came. Almost 2 weeks late. I think my body is trying to tell me something. 2 times in June and then 6 weeks till the next. I did just turn 50,,,didn't I???
I am hoping that once this passes I will show some weight loss.

This week has been one of my worst...ever. It seems all i have done is go out to eat and haven't gotten in very many workouts. ME?? Can you imagine. Well I am going to get right back on track and I have already started TODAY!!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:02 PM   #58  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hi Mindy ... not junk at all. I can sympathize, seems like when we get one car fixed something goes wrong on another or when you get something fixed on one that same one has another issue. I want so badly to just junk our truck but DH keeps fixing it. Our oldest is looking for a job still no luck. I've been looking but am limited to the times because we have 4 children 12 and under. Sorry about your doggy. Good for you on getting back on track,

Take care, another
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:20 PM   #59  

Mindy, I'm sorry about your dog. That's hard.

Kept my plan very nicely today.

Hope you all have a lovely evening!
Old 07-31-2010, 05:53 AM   #60  

Good Morning, all!

Goodness, no posts in this thread yesterday evening. Did you all go out on the town?

Today's WEED:

W: 16 eight-ounce glasses of refreshing filtered water
E: usual, but intend to enjoy it even more
E: stay on my nifty, new plan
D: Pray throughout the day, maintain spiritual poise and gracious, good humor!

Am sending you happy thoughts this Saturday morning and wishing you all a lovely start!