Old 07-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #31  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

hello everyone.. it sure is very ot ihere in hawaii.. id love to go to the beach but there is so much to do..

Popcorn.. we have all been there the secret is not to give up.

Southern bell.. welcome... looking forward to getting to know you..

jeanette.. i have never been camping but would love to go.. i told my friends i have one condition there must be running water..lol so i can take a bath and use the rest room.. what kind of camping are you gonna do? tent camping or lodging camping?

w64++
e wii boxing
e 1200
d clean bathroom.. visit papa

wk1 236
wk2 239 pms
wk3 235
wk4 233 my lowest/weight i was in feb my 22nd bday...
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #32  

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies -

Sorry to hear some of you are having a rough go of it lately - ****, if we didn't all have deeper issues of some sort then we probably wouldn't need this forum Keep hanging in there everyone, the highs never occur without the lows as well.

DH wants to do P90X (this is the man who hasn't exercised since college), his idea not mine; but he wants us to do it together so hopefully we'll see some results. Should be here sometime next week or so, wish us luck - I'll let you all know how it is.

Food wasn't the best today - basically I ate carbs all day long, latte for bfast, bagel for lunch, pasta for dinner. All this beautiful produce at my house and I eat pasta (although it had homemade pesto, does that count?)

WEED for tomorrow:
W - 64+
E - I'll try and figure something out
E - On Plan
D - get ready for our trip to Buffalo for my cousins wedding

Last edited by emiloots; 07-28-2010 at 08:27 PM.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I brewed a big spot of 2x strength coffee for iced coffee, trying to find treats that don't break the calorie bank!

I had a great run this morning! I've been out several times walking with the dogs and stayed OP with my eating. Hoping to see a good number this week, really really want to get back out of the 150's asap!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #34  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Well I didn't do any exercise today, didn't feel like it but tomorrow is a new day. And I will pick myself up and dust off. Nite all
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 380/see ticker/194

Height: 6'2"

Today, I met my goal for water and food but did not exercise at all. I was exhausted and took a 4 hour nap this evening (slept the evening away). Tomorrow is a new day and I will start over with a new goal. I hope you all had a nice day!!
southernbelle102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:46 AM   #36  
Maintaining (Lacto-Paleo)

S/C/G: 120s

Height: 5' 6.75"

Good Morning, all!

Tiara, congratulations on your success!
Emiloots, I think the pesto is the best part!
Mothermavis, hooray for staying on plan. I don't see quick results anymore, and I find staying on plan is reassuring.
Love2b, am sending you lots of good thoughts.
SouthernBelle, I wish you much success with your new goal.

Today's WEED:

W: 16 eight-ounce glasses
E: Usual lovely things
E: Keeping my plan. I revised my plan and like it much better!
D: Keeping God first, in all things.

I wish you a beautiful start today, and lovely victories each moment, all day!

Last edited by SilverLife; 07-29-2010 at 03:47 AM. Reason: corrected error
SilverLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:21 AM   #37  

Morning ladies -

love2b - that's the right attitude, can't change the past, only look to tomorrow as a new day

southern - hope you enjoyed your nap, you must have needed it!

mavis - congrats on sticking to it, hope your hard work reflects in the scale this week

Doing OK here, 164.6 this morning so better than it was a week or so ago. Trying to get back to counting points, it's what I was successful with before the bambinos so we'll give it a shot again. Hope everyone has a great day.

W - 64+
E - really need to work on this, none currently planned
E - OP
D - pack, clean the house, read a little before bed
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:36 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Still on vacation for a few more days. Going to the Y right in the middle of the morning!! Raquetball if YS agrees. Adaptive trainer thing if he doesn't!

I am not a camping fan, we go once in a great while, but I am not a good camper. I always tell DH, my idea of camping is a hotel without a heated pool!

I do have to get to the grocery today and the farmers market is tomorrow!

W 100
E Y
E POP
D Silver is right, if God is first, the rest comes together!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:50 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 380/see ticker/194

Height: 6'2"

Thanks, Tiara! Thanks, Silver! Yes, Emiloots, I think I definitely needed it!! I hope that you are all having a good morning! Enjoy the rest of your vacay, Mother mavis! Congrats to you for sticking with your exercise even when you are on vacation! I am with you on the camping thing

Todays WEED:

W=64+
E= walk tonight with my mother
E= stick within daily cal amount
D= Remember to have more conversations with God throughout the day (not just when I need something)

Last edited by southernbelle102; 07-29-2010 at 11:06 AM.
southernbelle102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:01 AM   #40  
~Rennie

Southernbelle, I truly wanted to nap. I haven't had a day like that in awhile but today's a new day. And I feel energized, yay me. Hope you feel the same.

SilverLife, thanks for the good thoughts,

Emiloots, yes Ma'am and staying positive

Mothermavis, I don't like camping either. I am actually fine though until lights out at 10. That's when you hear all of the sounds that were ignored and unseen all day. But it's only one night twice a year with the Cub Scout families.

Don't know if any of you have heard of freecycle but last night I asked for a treadmill and an elliptical and I am going to pick up the elliptical today, Yay. So if it rains my workout will be on the elliptical. Oh I'm also going to Olive Garden for lunch today. Soup and salad

Hi to everyone I missed, hope you have a terrific on point day! Blessings, and to ALL

W ~ 96oz
E ~ 3 miles track or the elliptical
E ~ try to eat more real meals, no Slim Fast today
D ~ stay positive
Old 07-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #41  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

love2b150~ I actually just logged onto the local freecycle site for here, I'm psyched to see what's on there!!!

mothermavis~ Have a great rest of your vacation! I work the Farmers markets every Saturday for my parents, although we have our Family Reunion this weekend, so it's going to be strange to not have to pack 200 qts. of blueberries into a truck at 7AM

emiloots~ Counting points? WW? Good Luck with P90X, I heard it's pretty tough.

SilverLife~ Good Morning!

TIARA~ Did you ever get to the beach?

SouthernBelle~ WELCOME!!! 30lbs. is an awesome loss so far! This is a great thread to vent and keep in touch!

jcatron243~ Did you get in a good workout yesterday?

PopcornGal
~ How are you doing with your goal? You might just be at some kind of plateau right now, keep pushing and I bet you'll see a good loss at some point, although it may be a day or week later then you wanted. You're doing amazing!

MamaP~ I've been having those slow moving days a lot lately, I'm wondering if the heat is sapping motivation! I'm sorry to hear you're struggling, keep us updated as to how you're doing.

Momto6inOH~ Turtle Chex Bars sound supper yummy, gonna look for those at the store this weekend... How are you doing?

Super busy at the restaurant again last night. I definitely got in a walking and lifting workout while I was there. Only had one pain table, which is unusual as there are usually at least 2 or 3 a night. They were super demanding with this one little girl who was maybe 8 or 9, and I kid you not, pushing 140-150lbs. She wanted an adult sized meal with a double cheeseburger and fries along with an adult size sundae. Our burgers are 2/3lb. single patties, and we include at least 3/4-1lb. of fries... she complained there weren't enough fries... The adult sized sundae is 3 scoops, again complained it was too small. I ran back and forth to them for over an hour, $100 check, got a $7 tip. Sad part is, I guessed I would only get $5. It's really frustrating to work so hard to give someone a good experience at the restaurant and then basically have them slap you in the face when they leave and leave a measly tip. Sorry, venting...
So I burned AGAIN. After my 3rd degree sunburn in June (that is still not fully healed) you would think I would have smartened up, but it was a last minute recruit for me to help chaperon at one of the state parks. Last minute means... no sunscreen, no umbrella, a really nice sunburn. The spots of my skin that hadn't healed fully yet are swollen up into nice welts, I'm thinkin it might be a good idea to see a doctor about them as I have a feeling that they're areas where the skin had not thickened up yet... gross, yes, ugh!
K, enough venting, almost the weekend!!!

7/29/10 WEED

W~ 100ozH20
E~ WALK!!!
E~ Stay within WW points
D~ Smile more! Need to be more positive today!

Last edited by KimL1214; 07-29-2010 at 10:49 AM.
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:34 AM   #42  
Maintaining (Lacto-Paleo)

S/C/G: 120s

Height: 5' 6.75"

Hello, all!

Mothermavis, are you tent camping? I did that a great deal as a child and have switched to trailer camping, which I thoroughly enjoy. Full kitchen and bath right there, hot water, gas stove, closets, a real bed. Mmmm, and out in the country to watch the stars and the fireflies. I think tent camping is for the young and hardy. I will admit that I went through a staying-in-hotels phase, too. But now, I prefer staying in a trailer. Will you smile at the stars for me? I think I'd enjoy being a full-time RVer.

KimL, do you know about taking a bath with vinegar in it to help sunburn? Please be careful in the sun. I spent a lot of time in the sun in Arizona when I was in college and I have sun-damaged skin because of it. We used to lay out in the sun, sometimes at mid-day and in the afternoon, slathered in baby oil, and drink watered-down Welch's grape juice.

Am off to do chores and errands. Will check in later.

Last edited by SilverLife; 07-29-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: corrected error
SilverLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:11 PM   #43  
Portion Control

Yesterday's WEED went okay.

Thanks for the support everyone. I am somewhat resigned to this week not being good. But will keep pushing as best I can.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - walk 3 miles
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - house cleaning
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #44  
~Rennie

Kim, I love freecycle. It's great to keep things out of our land fields and to give things to people that need them (hopefully no-resellers).

PopcornGal, I feel the same way about this week weight wise Hopefully August will bring new lows
Old 07-29-2010, 07:56 PM   #45  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

silverlife.. thankyou.. im excited.. i cant wait to see the numbers go lower..

southern belle.. i need to remember that as well..

kim.. nope i was way too busy yesterday but i did pass the ocean yesterday while i was doing a few of my erransz.. thats always nice..

w 64++
e walk/ jogg 2 miles..
e 1200 calories
d fold laundry and put away..
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote