Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Default Back on track

Hi ladies! I've been away since beginning of summer - not paying much attention to what I eat and as a result have put on 5 lbs. since about June 1. I'm about 170 now - will get my official weight next Monday and update my ticker. Hope you have all been having a great summer. I'm looking forward to getting back to my WEED! The "spare" house I've been trying to sell since February might be sold now - short sale - much more preferable to the foreclosure that was looming in distance. That should help reduce my stress levels. I see that we've grown in numbers. Look forward to getting to know everyone who has joined since begin of summer. Jeanette
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:23 PM   #17  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Welcome back, Jeanette!
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:11 PM   #18  
for my family...

S/C/G: 210/188.2/160

Height: 5'5" age~ 39

So I have hit the ground running today. I just started my diet yesterday. I feel good about this and Im ready. I am struggling a little bit being hungry today but I will get through it. Im still forming a plan of attack here so my WEED may seem a bit vague..for now

W: 64oz or more
E: will find an old dvd or VHS exercise tape and use it or just walk 30 min
E: will stay away from fried food and junk cal 1200-1350
D: to stay focused on the end goal..to be heathly for my grandchildren

Last edited by jensmith72; 07-20-2010 at 01:12 PM.
jensmith72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #19  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Kim, yes we did. We just had to walk home to gt the jack to put on the spare. Thanks for asking.

Hi Jeanette welcome back. I'm MOM to 5

Jen your weed is fine.

Today started out great you know me weigh in twice or more . First weigh in at 6:30 was 179.4 laid back down as usual got up at 8:30 was 179.0
I recorded the higher of course. Went to Goodwill and got 4 pairs of nice jeans and one top.

todays W.E.E.D.

W ~ already drank 116oz gotta slow down or I won't be able to walk
E ~ walk 4 miles, walked 3.5 yesterday
E ~ stay on point ... doing well so far
D ~ just keep the focus

Enjoy the rest of your day Everyone
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #20  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

i am so loving my day off.. im feeling so lazy but i did get in some cleaning and cooking.. now im off to go walking.. hope you all drop some pounds this week.. im weighing in 2mo..

w 64
e walking maybe 3 miles
e 1200 calz
d dust...
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:32 AM   #21  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning.

Welcome back Jeanette.

Welcome to the group Jen, your WEED looks great! Try not to go hungry. Make sure you fill your diet up with protein.

Rennie~I quit the scale habit. It was driving me nuts. Now I weigh in 2 times a week.

Tiara~I love my lazy days.

Mindy~ I know how you feel. my cycle is very crazy these days.

Kim~ I hope your friend works out her problems.

Picked up the kiddos yesterday YAY! They had such a great time. I thought Makenna might miss out on some things since she was only there 2 days. but no, she did so much!! Tommy also had a great time with my mom and step dad.

W 64 oz
E maybe 35 minutes, see how I feel
E 1500 cals, journal it
D do my job no one elses.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:13 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all!

Jeni, yay for having kids home, glad they had fun, but I always like it more when everyone is in the house! Steal away! I want to try and set a long term goal, so 100 days it is! Day 2 starting now!!

Jeanette, welcome back, we've missed you!

Hope everyone is doing well today, my weed got thrown off yesterday, but I muddled thru and got it done. I had planned to run with a friend after work, but it was pouring!! So, I came home and ran on the dreadmill! Yay me for getting it done!!

W 100
E Elliptical tonight
E POP Dinner with the girls tonight, we have not done this in a bit. Last planned get-together was the week MIL got sick, so it's been awhile. Looking forward to it, but sticking with Day 2 plans
D Day 2! How will I feel after 98 more?
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #23  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

mothermavis~ Great job getting your run in!

jcatron243~ Good to hear that your kids had fun!

TIARA~ How was your walk?

love2b150~ Great job with your walking!

jensmith72
~ Your WEED looks great!

Momto6inOH~ Welcome back!!!

mtiger~ Just gotta love TOM! How are you doing today?

I have had the worse heartburn over the couple days and I can't put my finger on what is causing it. I just realized I never explained what happened to the missing cat. He did finally come back, but we weren't able to get him into the vet until Monday due to his late absence and the vet closing. He has asthma. I know it's not funny, but I kinda think it is... a cat with asthma...
Antacids don't even touch my heartburn, so I'm hoping to be rid of it by this afternoon! *burp*

7/21/2010 WEED

W~ 110oz. H20
E~ Waitressing tonight
E~ Stay within WW Points
D~ Figure out what is giving me heartburn and remedy it!

Last edited by KimL1214; 07-21-2010 at 09:51 AM.
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #24  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Good morning all. No time for personals. Good to see everyone here.

Had a rough lunch yesterday - ate out at a Mexican restaurant. Even though I cut my food in half and brought it home for hubby, I ate a lot of chips.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 3 miles
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - train the dog
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:05 AM   #25  
Maintaining (Lacto-Paleo)

S/C/G: 120s

Height: 5' 6.75"

Good Morning, everyone!

W: moving the magnet on the card on the fridge to note how much water I drink
E: walk, Callanetics, stretches and something just for fun, perhaps a few Yogatic stretches
E: enjoying my plan
D: accepting where I am and not putting pressure on myself to be where I'm not

I wish you all much joy and victory today!
SilverLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #26  
~Rennie

TIARA, that was a productive lazy day, good going My lazy days mean a back load of laundry, (which I am doing today) with a house of 7, it is a must to wash everyday, even though I don't always do it.

Jeni, if I didn't have my scale I would probably lose it. I do get a little upset when the number doesn't change but I have learned from 3FC to be patient, stay strong and stay OP. And I am taking that advice and hugging my scale

Mothermavis, did you mean to say dreadmill? That is too funny You'll feel great after 98 more days.

Kim, I hope the heartburn goes away soon And on the subject of the cat ... one of our dogs takes benadryl for her allergies. It was recommended by her veterinarian for her runny nose, red eyes and sometimes hives. They are humans with fur that can't talk

Hi Popcorn

SilverLife, I love that JOY and VICTORY to you also

Well yesterday's WEED went well. I didn't get to go out to walk due to the rain but I did do a Leslie Sansone DVD that we bought. I did the one and two mile and I must admit it gave me a definite workout. I liked it, need to buy more, emailed a few to hubby to buy off ebay Yes he was sitting right here, silly I know. hehehe

Todays W.E.E.D.

W ~ 64oz plus so far I've only drank about 40oz
E ~ Leslie Sansone DVD again ... Bible Study this evening
E ~ Stay on point no skipping meals
D ~ Get the laundry put away (today)

Hugs to ALL have a great OP day
Old 07-21-2010, 02:30 PM   #27  
for my family...

S/C/G: 210/188.2/160

Height: 5'5" age~ 39

Ok day two! thank you everyone for the kind words about my WEED. I did pretty good on water yesterday (maybe not 64oz) but close. Will do better today. I didnt exercise in a traditional way but I worked up a sweat cleaning up the house last night! I could only find Billy Blanks dvds and Im not ready for him yet! haha. I will very well on calories, In a way I think Im almost scared of what to eat but Im working on that too. I am still focused and excited about my old cute size 8s in the attic from 2007 ( I really dont want to be smaller than I was beforebut who knows) I was comfortable and confident in my attic clothes!
here is todays W.E.E.D
W: TRY TO GET UP TP 64OZ
E: Will take a brisk walk or chase around my grandkids for 30 minutes
E: will keep in mind that I must eat to lose (I seem to over indulge or starve) looking for the happy medium
D: remain positive and focused. I love that I have love2b150 and EVERYONE here to share my journey with!
jensmith72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #28  
~Rennie

Jennifer we are in this together for the long haul.

I just finished up 3 miles with Leslie Sansone, woohoo. What a great workout, I am energized. Before the workout I had two slices of spinach Alfredo pizza from CiCi's = 170cal, 6g protein and 8% calcium per slice, but 380g of sodium whew horrid. Oh well got my treat and gotta drink the rest of my water plus some to get rid of the water the sodium is gonna bring. But it was so good.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:21 PM   #29  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Bad day today. My boss, 1 month from retirement died in his sleep last night. He was a great and wonderful man. I worked out next to him yesterday at the gym. I am so horribly sad.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:52 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jeni, that sucks. I am so sorry.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote