Old 07-09-2010, 11:24 PM   #46  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Mindy I'm so sorry you are going through this. Will not having a job hasn't truly hit us because today was his last check. He does have a good prospect on a part time job which can lead to full time. Its union so it should pay well. We know the owner so its really a good chance.

Popcorn~ I work a weird shift every other week is different opposite. So this week I am off Fri, sat sun mon ~on shift Tuesday~Off wed thurs Then my next week starts~On shift fri, sat, sun, mon~off Tues~on Wed thurs.

My workout today was a short 30 minute run. My kids have realized the joy of sleeping in. So my workout was pushed out. I ran while Mak was at practice (but the treadmill placement is where I was able to watch). After Maks practice was library story time (fun fun fun). Then we went to a park for lunch and playing in the splash pool. After that I was exhausted. (Oh did I mention I was babysitting today?)

Tomorrow~workout first thing~go to a parade my little sis is marching in, then hang with my mom. FUN! (babysitting again!)

Night all!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:57 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I have a busy day planned. Open House from 11-2 then off to the Y with my older son to play raquetball for a couple hours. That should cure my cardio for today!! Then I am going to do two rounds of the weight machines and call it good. Tomorrow after church I am taking a boot camp class (hear that Kris?)

Jeni, hope you enjoyed your free evening!

Mindy Look how far you've come, clearing your head by running 5 miles!!

Popcorn, enjoy your date!!!

W 100 harder on the weekends for me!
E Racquetball and weights!
E POP - Did great yesterday considering we went out for dinner, but fingers are heavy today, so too much sodium and scale shows that too
D One day at a time!!

Shout out to Aud and Nurse Michelle. Miss you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mothermavis; 07-10-2010 at 06:57 AM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:27 AM   #48  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Yesterday's WEED was successful. I lost 4 lbs this week - net 3 since I was a lb over my starting weight.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - walk 3 miles
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - spend the WHOLE day with hubby!!!!!!!!!
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:20 AM   #49  
Calorie Counter

Saturday morning. Yay. I'm looking forward to my day in the sun. Actually I got a sunburn yesterday. I wasn't even in the sun for long. (and usually I wear it, I just didn't yesterday.)
Old 07-10-2010, 11:14 PM   #50  

Peace out everyone, got to hit the hay!

Tomorrow, I am going to boot camp!
Old 07-11-2010, 04:24 AM   #51  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

hello ladies.. i havent been feeling well .. mostly just dead tired. but the weird thing is that i am sleeping. im hoping i can shake this feeling. i dont have energy to do anything after work and working at my job its like im on auto pilet. hope you all have a nice sunday.. i must work then its off to sleep...

w64++
e rest
e1200 - 1400
d sleep
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:47 AM   #52  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

The ex and i went to my parents yesterday to cut down a tree. My job was hauling the "branches" away. Okay some were small trees and others were logs, but it was work. They took us to dinner...chicken quesadilla. I ate 3/4 peices. I was impressed with how far I could toss some of those branches.Today the scale said 177. Not bad.

I really want to join this gym. It is $20/month. We are short about $200/month with ex's unemplyoment. If my son gets a job (keep fingers crossed pleased) Maybe I'll be able to do it. He has a couple of good prospects in the works. It would certainly be a huge help.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:00 PM   #53  
Calorie Counter

Tiara~get your blood iron level checked. Thats how I was feeling and my doc said I had low iron. once I took supplements I was much better.

Mindy~I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your son. I think a gym would do great things for you. I hope you get to join soon.

Yesterday I had A GREAT RUN!!!!! Man, sometimes I forget just how much I love running. My workouts have been slow and steady but Ive been doing them. Yesterday I bumped my speed up so I could get in a great workout and it worked. I'm still not at my pre injury runs but I was up to 6.5 mph for 5 minutes. Thats a good start for me.

Today I wont be working out. My mom is taking the kids while I do some good shopping from costco.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:03 PM   #54  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Yesterday's WEED went well.

I didn't feel motivated today as far as exercise. Fortunately, hubby offered to go with me. So I got a hard 3 mile walk with several steep hills in this morning.

Tiara - sorry you are feeling bad. Get some rest and hopefully you will be better tomorrow. Thanks for checking in - I was looking for you.

Mindy - the gym is nice but sometimes I like to save my money for other things when I can exercise outside and get a good workout in. Good job on using the tree removal as exercise. Plus extra kudos for eating only part of your dinner.

Jeni - did you enjoy your day in the sun?

Mothermavis - how was boot camp? How many days and how many hours each day is it?

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - walk 3 miles (done - woo hoo)
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - do some ironing.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #55  

Popcorn Gal, boot camp is offered 3 days a week at the Y, this was my first one! It was great. Trying to find 3 classes I like at times I can go and combing that with my running to step it up!! Glad you got a great walk in!

Jeni, great job on the run. 6.5 is awesome!

Mindy, you are going to get through this plateau! You are doing great!

T, feel better!

W 100
E Done, and likely a walk with the dogs this afternoon
E POP
D Love thyself!
Old 07-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #56  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopcornGal View Post

love2b150 - don't worry too much about the measuring. The way your clothes feel is another indicator.

Have a great WEED day everyone!

Thanks PopcornGal I attempted to measure yesterday and obviously don't know what I'm doing because the numbers where all horrid. hehehe I need to find someone to do it for me that will do it correctly

Hope4me, Congratulations, oh my goodness, I'm happy for you

Jeni, you go Girl, 6.5mph wow.

Mindy, best of luck to your son in finding work. I've been looking also but no offers. for all of us job seekers. I wish we had some place around here that was only $20 a month. I called Sports and Health they said $50-80 a month, Curves is $40 a month.

Mothermavis, Do they charge for the boot camp? The YMCA is about 40 minutes away. There is supposed to be one built out here by 2011 or 12, I think that's what the sign says. They have a boot camp trial at Bally's but that's another long drive. ugh

Tiara, hope you get the rest you need and feel better soon

Going to the Cub Scout pool party this evening so hopefully I can get the kinks out of my shoulder/upper arm and have some fun too.

This weeks W.E.E.D. =

W~64oz plus, I did well last week
E~gonna start doing a workout tape that I tried before and could only do 20 minutes ... gonna complete it this go around
E~Stay OP, not miss any meals and no Slim Fast drinks this week (too easy to do)
D~Get this house straight and make the kids keep it that way I'm such a push over

to ALL
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #57  

Love2b, I have a family membership at the y and the class is free with the membership, the only one I have seen that they charge extra for is spinning, thinking of trying Zumba this week too.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #58  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Oh OK, thanks. I'll have to check into it. We are a family of 7 so everything cost more, I'll see. Have fun with Zumba, it was too hard for me, but I'm sure I'll try it again. Don't know anything about spinning. Thanks again.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:37 PM   #59  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Thanks everybody for the congrats!!

Just a quick stop in to say hi. I'm beat from work. I've been reading but haven't had time to post or do personals. Hugs to those struggling with money. I know the feeling.

W: hardly any
E: none, should have worked out before work but didn't get up in time
E: 1665 calories
D: bake 2 birthday cakes for work tomorrow and try not to eat either

Last edited by hope4me; 07-11-2010 at 10:38 PM.
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:10 AM   #60  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

popcorn.. good for you. i personally hate incline.. but hopefully i will grow to like it someday.
jeni.. im really struggling with the idea of going to the doctors. what am i suppose to tell them um im extremely tired. i can hear their perscription. GO TO SLEEP..lol But i probly will end up going my gma thinks im anemic. but i take a multiviatmin. i use to take prenatal for my "hair problem" but stoped it after 3 months seeing how it fixed it . Im gonna go to sleep really early tonight seeing how im off 2mo and see how i feelin the morning.. if not better then its off to the doctors i go.. can anything eles go wrong..

Thanks every one for the get well wishes i hope so too..

w 64
e sleep
e 1400
d sleep by 6pm omg thats what time my gma sleeps lol ..
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote