Old 06-22-2010, 11:34 AM   #16  

Height: 5'3"

Morning ladies -

Have to make this quick, 167 this morning Hot and opressive here, just makes me feel gross all the time. I'll try and catch up on personals later! Have a great day everyone
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:16 PM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Makenna has fifths disease. So yes, the headache is related to the hives. The doc thinks the headache and rash will be gone by friday. She isn't contagious which is good.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #18  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

jeni.. hope your little ones gets well soon.

im slowly losing what i gained . i was 238.8 2day. im planing my meals i dont wanna ever go back up to the 40z again. .lol
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:09 PM   #19  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

226.4 this morning . . . 30 lbs lost.

Drank tons of water today (130+ ounces).

And . . . I got all my cake boards cut.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #20  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 12.31.12: 286.6/260.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

Hey ladies! Sorry this is a fly by post... Will catch up on personals hopefully tomorrow!

W~ 90 oz H20
E~ 30 Min. cardio
E~ Get in a yummy, healthy meal at work
D~ Stay in WW points and TRACK points!!!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #21  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Didn't go to the gym today. My arms are a little sore. I did a 2.5 mile walk. Tomorrow I will hit the gym again. Get this!!! TOM is back again....at least 10 days early. WTH???? I sthis a sign of real menopause coming along???

Mama- Have fun with the cakes. Something I have never tried.

Jeni- I remeber Fifth's disease. It was very pretty.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:24 AM   #22  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies.

Mak is ok, she doesn't look too bad thank goodness.

Tommy is going nuts not swimming, he's cracking me up lately.

Food wasn't too great yesterday. No workout either, ick.

W 64 oz
E core
E below 1500
D stick to my plan.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #23  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

WOW!! Nobody posting much today. I just finished 3 miles of intervals. It is harder to do outside vs. on a treadmill. Felt like I was in a sauna the whole time. I beat the thunderstorm though. I also had a surprise Monday. It was not mid cycle fun but full blown TOM....11 days early. WTH???
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #24  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

jeni.. my mom got a tread mill that i am using too. i tried it yesterday and it wasnt so bad. my brother was trying to kill me with an incline of 10 and speed of 6. for my first time i did fairly well. im gonna try again 2day.

i can see why you love it its very fun..

w 64+
e 30 min on tread mill
e sbp1
d finish my book
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:09 PM   #25  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 12.31.12: 286.6/260.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

mothermavis~ How are you doing?

jcatron243~ Still a lot left to move, but I have until the 15th of July, so I figure if I chip away at it a few times each week, there will be next to nothing left to move. Is your daughter feeling better?

MamaP
~ That is an AMAZING cake!!!

Nixmom~ Are you doing better today?

TIARA~ The pounds always seem to come off way slower then they go on, don‘t they? How did you do on the treadmill today?

mtiger~ Great job with your intervals!!! If you get TOM at a weird time next month as well, I would check with your doc.

Today was rough at work as I was presented with a pasta temptation and unfortunately caved… I’m still going to patch things together though and turn things around tomorrow, as if it didn’t happen. I have a CRAZY busy day. Just discovered that my license expired months ago, so I need to get that renewed and then head up to the “big” city in VT, roughly an hour away to get a new SIM card for my phone because mine apparently has something wrong with it, so they’ll give me a “free” new one. Although I think the hour drive kind of kills the “freeness.”

6/24/10 WEED

W~ 90oz. H20
E~ 2-3 mile walk
E~ Lunch on the go, bring snacks to avoid fattening stops
D~ Stay w/in WW points!

Last edited by KimL1214; 06-23-2010 at 11:11 PM.
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:40 PM   #26  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi everybody,

I got back from my mom's monday evening but have been busy and exhausted from the trip. I did a lot of gardening and yard mowing while I was there.

MamaP- that was a beautiful cake. When did you say you had to make the next one? If it was today how did it go?

KimL-Great attitude, just get back on the horse tomorrow and a week from now you won't even remember the pasta.

jcatron-sounds like you have your hands full with the kids. How are they doing? I'm sure once things settle down you can begin your new workout plan.

mtiger and TIARA- great job on the workouts!

emiloots- It's hot here too. Tomorrow is supposed to be 100 degrees but feel like 104. Can't wait.

W: drank some
E: 45 minute ellipticle
E: 1146 calories
D: get a workout in before work and try not to dread work after 6 days off

Last edited by hope4me; 06-24-2010 at 10:26 AM.
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:32 AM   #27  
Calorie Counter

Yaya its Thriday!! My last day of work until tuesday, maybe, I have jury duty tuesday.

The weather was so beautiful the last two days, I really wanted to go outside for a walk, but no time. I hope its nice tonight.

I cant wait to workout!

Mindy~ my cycle has been freaky too. anywhere from 20-29 day cycles.

Tiara~thats a crazy workout. I usually top out at 6 or 7 incline but I run 5mph when I do inclines.

Kim~we all give into temptations. They are all over the place, we just have to learn how not to make it into a frenzy when we do.

Hope~glad you are back.

W 64 oz
E walk after work if its nice
E less than 1500
D make it through.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:50 AM   #28  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Thursday . . . finally. Now to just get to Friday. I might bake the top two tiers of the cake tonight (but not sure). I'm still hoping I will get off work early tomorrow ~ otherwise I will be up all night long tomorrow night baking and have to have that cake done and at the reception hall by 2:00 pm on Saturday. I got all the pieces to the cake stand washed and ready to go, the cake pans washed and ready to go and have all my supplies gathered for my baking (have to go bake at someone else's house because my oven is 46 years old (original to when the house was built) and it sucks for baking.

Jeni - I hope your daughter is feeling better.

KimL ~ Thanks. Hang in there (I'm not sure I could resist pasta right now - I haven't had it in months.)

Hope4me ~ Thanks. Hoping this cake is just as pretty.

mtiger ~ Great job on the workout, especially in the heat.

Tiara ~ congrats on the treadmill workout. I got rid of my treadmill because it just bored me and I never really used it (but then again - I don't seem to consistently use any of the equipment I have).
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:17 PM   #29  

Height: 5'3"

Mindy - when I'm off birth control my cycle is all wonky. Mother nature sure likes to play her little tricks on us

Tiara - enjoy the treadmill, I always found it easier to run on the treadmill than outside, harder to make excuses too b/c there's no 'bad' weather in the house

Kim - stick with it, WW can be tough (I always found myself out of points and eating 0 pts soup for dinner!)

Jeni - hope you find some time to yourself to take that walk!

hope4me - scorcher again today, and it's only mid-june! Thank goodness for central air

MamaP - hope your cake comes together, the cake you did for your daughter's wedding was beautiful

Nothing much here, going to see a viewing of FRESH tonight (it's about sustainable agriculture and changing the way we think about food) can't wait. Tomorrow we're going to a Phish concert in NJ while my in-laws watch the kids so it should be a good start to the weekend. Food today has been good so gotta keep it that way.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:12 PM   #30  
Calorie Counter

Done with my long work week. Yay! It was a very interesting day. Our normal group of 17 was down to 9. I actually got to try my hand at running the show for about 4 hours (when we were at our shortest on personel) It was actually good, but I am a control freak.

No walk tonight, but I did make quite a few extra laps around the plant today figuring things out. Its my last night of quiet befor the crazy days of summer start. (meaning swimming morning and night M_F)

I cant wait till DH gets home. A glass of wine is in my future.