June Weightloss Challenge

You're on Page 11 of 19
Go to
  • Check In Time

Not a perfect OP day- but still okay.

Went off my program a little with "comfort food" to nurse a bad headache. I had a large serving of a noodle casserole for lunch.
    It worked.
    The empty carbs made me sleepy & I slept it off this afternoon.

Till tomorrow
  • Hi all! I just made it in time for my daily check in lol! Today was OP for me. I'm doing pretty good with my eating and ilve exercisrd a lot this week so I'm pretty tired. Will check in tomorrow. Goodnight all.
  • Sw- 161.4
    Cw- 158.0
    Gw- 151.4
  • Ok...
    so for whatever reason I am back at my ticker weight...could be that it was dropping pre TOM lbs (due to start in a couple days) or maybe I'll still see some movement which would be awesome!

Either way most of the time I'm behaving myself...we went to mcd's and I bought me a salad...ate it with half the dressing (ranch...gotta have it)
    although I could not pass up a med mocha frappe for $1.99...I imagine that did some damage....those are hard to resist.....
  • Check In Time
    Feeling better. So far a 100% OP day.

Tomorrow is my weigh in. Hope I see a loss
  • All right ladies, i'm at 218.2 lbs this morning. That's .2 lbs away from my half way to goal mark and it seems like it's going SO. FREAKING. SLOWLY.

Actually, my pace of loss has really dropped off in the last 6 weeks or so. I went from losing 2+ lbs a week to being lucky if I hit 1 lb practically overnight. It's annoying, but I also know it's to be expected.
  • Happy Saturday.

I went to a beer festival last night, intending to stay for the brewers' happy hour and leave before the public session started. I was going to come home and exercise since I hadn't earlier, and needed to work off some of those calories I was consuming. You'll NEVER guess what happened. I stayed and drank beer. I knew you wouldn't have guessed.

So here I am stuck above 170 pounds and I can't for the life of me figure out why. Anyone have any ideas? Someone better get out the big hammer to crack through this thick skull. I need a serious talking to--where's the drill sergeant?

Today, I'm going to exercise twice (I'm telling myself...one down, one to go) and eat super healthy and light (I already ate some mixed nuts, but that's not bad. It's just that I could eat that many again, at least once more today. But I won't). Fruits and veggies only for the rest of the day. Thank goodness I have a good supply.

I hope you're all in better control than I am. Someone sprinkle me some will power dust because I am having serious problems this past month. I thought June would be better, but it just keeps going! Aachh!
  • SW: 271
    CW: 268.8
    GW: 260
  • Checking in~
    Starting weight= 150
    Goal for June= 143 (lose 7 pounds)

weigh in today= 145.2 ~ 2.2 pounds short of my goal weight for this month.

Have a nice day everyone.
  • Check In Time

Today is my weigh in day. I'm up .4 lb. -
    must have been the noodle casserole

No matter - I'm looking forward to another 100% OP day & a great week.
    Hope yours is too
  • Good morning!

I've finally made it past the half way to goal point! I'm at 217.4 this morning. 1.4lbs until June goal.

Next stop, Onderland!
  • June Weight Loss Challenge Goal List
    If there are any mistakes or updates, please let me know!
    Red=Goal Met!

Ms Perception: Reach and maintain under 133 lbs, Take multivitamin, Track food
    DoraUK: Log all food, Drink at least 1.5L water daily, Reach and maintain 116-120 lbs all month, Be at most 120 lbs for 6/26 graduation
    Vladadog: Reach 230 lbs
    NightAngel26: Lose 15 lbs by b-day, Eat out 1x or less/wk, pasta 2x/wk, Eat 6 c. fruits and/or veggies/day
    wrdfrog: Log calories daily, Stay below 1600 cals/day, Lose 6 lbs
    mizb1978: Lose 10 lbs, Drink at least 64oz water daily (shoot for 128oz)
    eclipse: Reach 216 lbs
    gottahlose: Take vitamins daily, Lose 8 lbs
    starbuck: Lose 10 lbs, Drink more water, Be totally vegan (no cheating)
    starchild: Eat 1400-1600 cals/day, Limit drinks to water, tea, or water/juice mix, No potato chips, Reach 225 lbs
    Quillie: Lose 3 kg, Buy new clothes in a regular store, Homemade ice tea instead of diet soda, Implant order
    Hopeful8: Lose 10 lbs
    ap90: Drink 2L water daily, Reach Overweight BMI, Lose 8 lbs
    susiemartin: Lose 8 lbs, Check-in daily
    MOM24QTS: Weigh under 150 lbs, Weigh-in daily
    Oh 2 be me: Lose 10 lbs, Switch coffee w/half & half for green tea
    InControl2Day: Reach 130 lbs
    TeaRose: Keep logging food, Make smart food choices, Lose 5 lbs
    MiniChick: Lose 8 lbs
    girlieyorkie: Lose 7 lbs
    Avezy44: Reach 200 lbs
    alyssarof2012: Keep the LR clean, Track food daily, Eat healthy 98% of the time, Lose 5-10 lbs, Drink at least 4 c. water daily, No soda
    eryn s: Lose 10 lbs
    goodnuff: Track all food and drink, Stay within WW points, Drink at least 64 oz water daily (aim for 110 oz), Lose at least 5 lbs
    Summer2010: Lose 7 lbs
    knobhdy: Lose 5 lbs
    Mellabella01: Track WW point, Lose at least 5 lbs, Drink water
    aluxa: Lose at least 3 lbs
    urockmom: Lose 7 lbs
    tamaraj: Get below 180 lbs, Continue to log food daily, Keep drinking 3L water daily
    bama girl: Get out of the 130's, Try 1 healthy new recipe each week, Keep drinking at least 64 oz water daily
    VickieLou: Lose weight, Reach 229 lbs
    KimL1214: Lose 11 lbs
    onestar: Lose 8 lbs, Check-in daily
    MissChief: No food after 9:30 p.m., Measure breakfast cereals
    LouisaH: Lose 10 lbs
    Terre: Lose 13 lbs
    Lewisempire: Log food daily, Drink 64 oz water or tea daily
    Lostmyself: Lose 1 lb/wk, Keep up food diary, Don't be a slave to numbers
    motivatedchickie: No smoking cigarettes, Reach 127 lbs
    Scatterheart: Lose 10 lbs
    Nella: Lose 5 lbs, Drink 64 oz water daily
    dangerouscurves76: Eat 1200-1500 cals daily, Lose 6 lbs, Take vitamins daily
    mystical: Lose 5 lbs
  • Hello all...
    I'm here to fess up.... I ate everything....most of I thought about, almost everything I looked at. Cookies, stuffed chicken, ice cream, hamburgers, cheese, milk, soda...etc... I was soooo stressed with the kids for some reason today and I knew I was doing it too.... hopefully I can get back on track, gonna have to sweat it off! : devil:
  • ok but....
    on a positive: I exercised 30 minutes for the last 3 days, or at least 30 mins.... I used my wii fit today it's kinda fun...pulled something...interesting to pull something playing a hula hooping game huh? lol

Also I did see a drastic increase starting yesterday which tells me my TOM is throwing on the water weight..... I just hope I don't add to it too bad
  • Hey ladies! I want to respond with personals to several of you, but I'm dead tired and need some sleep. It's been a long day.
    I'll be on tomorrow to give my 2 cents, but until then, just know that I love you girls and hope you all have wonderful day tomorrow (Monday)!