Old 06-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #136  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

louisa: yes i am feeling better thank you. that was the longest three days of my life.

msp: thanks! i know it will work itself out, i just have to be patient.

<checking in>
today was OP again and i feel good about it. i am so beat. ive gone to bed late two nights in a row and it has caught up with me. gonna get some rest and see what the scale says in the morning. goodnight.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:40 PM   #137  
Healthy is Beautiful

S/C/G: 207/**ticker**/129

Height: 5' 4.5"

Check-In time. Yesterday I decided not to work out and instead I did some landscaping around the house for a few hours. I had a real craving for pizza so me and the hubby went out and I got two huge slices of cheese pizza and then topped it off with some soft serve ice cream. I loved every minute of it and completely enjoyed my meal. It was only the 3rd time that I went off plan since November and I didn't feel guilty at all. I sat at the restaurant and enjoyed every last bite of my pizza.

Today was a wonderful day. Up at 8:30am to hit the gym for a 163 minute kick *** workout, then came home and got ready and went to the zoo and walked around for 3 hours. It was a beautiful Colorado day!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day ♥
Hopeful8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:05 AM   #138  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

Default weigh-in

Starting weight 166.6
Week 1: 168.6 (6-3-2010)
Week 2: 166.0 (6-10-2010)

i'll take it lol!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:04 AM   #139  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Good morning girls.
Just checking in, I am staying on track but have been busy as a bee. I am horsey sitting this week so most of my workouts are at a friends barn. that is some serious working out. I have been logging my meals, and drinking water, so hopeing for a loss this week. take care everyone
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:15 AM   #140  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 238/132/130

Height: 5'5"

Lost 1.2 lbs since yesterday which I'm super stoked about because now I'm just a pound away from my pre-birthday weight. I'm going to stay OP today and go do Week 1 Day 2 of C25K.
ap90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:26 AM   #141  
Back at it!

S/C/G: 227/varies; see ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

I have been away for a while. I am back. I had major surgery a few months ago and am still recovering, so my workout and eating plan has suffered quite a bit, and gained back my weight. Summer starts in a little over a week (I think) so I will kick it up for summer.
Dali234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:28 AM   #142  
Back at it!

S/C/G: 227/varies; see ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

Default gone

I guess I have really been gone a long time, my avatar and posts and tickers are gone too...
I was "WantingTo" for the past few years, I am back. Hope to catch up with some 3FC buddies here.
Dali234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #143  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Hey all! Been busy here today preparing for DS's sleepover. He's having 4 friends over for an end-of-the-school-year party. It's mostly a way to help him develop these new friendships and partly so DH and I can meet (or get to know better) his new friends. In a way, I dread these things because you don't know how some 10 y/o boys will be, especially overnight. But I'm sure it'll go well and they'll all have fun. We've planned fun stuff to do and made yummy snacks. That should keep them happy!

onestar-Great job on getting below your start weight!

Hopeful8-Sounds great enjoying the night with DH and savoring the treat!

LE-IMO any and all farm work is definitely a workout! I bet your burning incredible cals. Are you weighing weekly now?

ap90-That last pound will probably be off by tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

Dali234-Well, it's good to have you with us. You've made the step from "wanting to" to actually doing it! That's progress for sure!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #144  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Check In Time
I'm late with my check in due to busy day.
Today has been 100% OP - yesterday was too.

Actually yesterday was a "white knuckle" OP day. It was all I could do to stay out of the kitchen

I'm anxious to get to below 240lb.

I gained so much weight this past winter that I still have a hard time accepting that I'm way heavier this summer than last summer. I want "instant weight loss".
Oh well......................

See you all tomorrow
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #145  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Default hello...

susiemartin- I get that, wanting it to go away now!! like right now.... yeah I didn't do so well these last 2 months and gained some back so no onederland for my birthday.... far from it! Good luck, and may the lbs drop fast!

Ms Perception- woo.... yummy snacks huh? can you handle it? lol... casue here it's like pizza bites and ice cream!!

Dali234- I'm not sure but I think they make you update things over time or they take em out?!? maybe....

LewisEmpire- sounds like a busy and op time... Congrats!

onestar- hey, gaining ground is always good!

Hopeful8- wow.... that's a lotta workout.... but I bet it's worth it!

MiniChick- I get ya about weighing in regularly...I was obsessing about it a while back, but daily gives a sort of confirmation of progress and change.
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:34 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Default Sooo....

I'm OP today... but my TOM is just around the corner, so I'll be lucky if I can even keep my ground...forget losing anything.

I'm having major issues with my willpower about eating so I will be trying to eat those frozen diet meals from the store for a bit most of the time so I don't just keep reaching for more dinner or whatever I made at lunch. It's a long shot but worth a try.

I am however getting into the groove of exercising again, and making 30+ min a day most days...woo!

Now I just have to unbury half my equipment!
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:44 AM   #147  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Good morning all! Well, so far I've survived the 5 10 year old boys here. They go home in another hour or 2 and I can get on with my very exciting (not!) day.

NightAngel-Well, I didn't completely stay away from the snacks, but I kept it under control. I had room in my cals to have a bit of the yummy stuff. Since the boys came after supper time, we just gave them cheese and crackers at first, then later they had those "dirt" cups. Ya know, the oreo and pudding dessert that looks like dirt. Anyway, this morning I made them homemade caramel rolls. They loved it all and I definitely enjoyed my portion too! Oh...good luck unearthing your exercise equipment!

susiemartin-I believe you've coined a phrase. The "white knuckle OP day" is a day I'm familiar with, beleve me!! I'm so proud of you for making it through and having another successful day. It is annoying that the pounds don't fly off faster, but they are coming off, so I guess we just have to rejoice in the little victories!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #148  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 238/132/130

I am officially down to my starting weight for this challenge! This was a rough week but I'm glad I'm back at my ticker weight. Overweight BMI here I come!
ap90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #149  
Caroline

S/C/G: 173/ticker/123

Height: 5' 5"

I set a very modest goal for June. Lose the weight I gained during vacation & lose an additional pound.

I've accomplished my goal of losing the vacation gain. And I lost two additional pounds. I guess most of the vacation gain was water weight.

Woo hoo

Since it's so early in June. I think I need a new goal.

SW 129
GW 127

I think 2 pounds is doable in 2.5 weeks as long as I stay on plan.

I'll keep you posted.
motivated chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:50 PM   #150  
Never ending story

S/C/G: 213/160/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Argh, just lost my post! Here's the short, pissed off version:

The scales are still on my last nerve, bobbing up and down regardless of my hard work. I'm exhausted from a week of being short-staffed at work (people on vacation, and very long, tiring days) and hope my energy will return so I can exercise later. I'm feeling discouraged, with no progress in three weeks, and need to see some movement in the right direction to get my motivation back. I need to stop focusing on the numbers, but it's not like the fat is melting off but the weight is staying the same, so I know I need to kick it in gear. Maybe it's time to change something up. Any suggestions?

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
LouisaH is offline   Reply With Quote