Old 05-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #16  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Mindy: It depends. I was planning on staying between 1500-1600 calories a day, but on days that I work I sometimes eat 1800-1900 calories. But that's because I burn off over 3000 calories on those days. My goal is to have at least a 1000 calorie deficit a day.
Momto6: IHOP has the "IHOP for Me" section, and it lists the nutritional info on the menu for those meals. But sometimes I'll order off the regular menu and just ask for egg substitute, turkey bacon, and turkey sausage instead and it cuts off a good bit of calories.

Well I was right, I weighed 174.8 today making my weekly loss 1.4! So I need to remember to try to eat dinner at my normal time and avoid eating later. It feels so good to finally see the scale moving that it keeps me motivated and makes it easier to stay OP.
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Kasey~I see the same results as long as its a no carb dinner.

Today was good. I'm running to get the kids ready for swimming!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:34 AM   #18  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

hello everyone .. hope all is well with everyone..
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:58 AM   #19  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Good morning, does anyone remember ME? Just kiddin. I miss you guys! I guess I've been getting overwhelmed committing to challenges and not going anywhere, blah blah blah. But I always come back. I'll wait to pop on the next challenge with an official goal, but I have so much to tell you all!

Recovery-wise....I celebrated ONE YEAR CLEAN AND SOBER on April 17th. It has been an amazing and exciting experience for me. I am not where I wish I were on my spiritual path (yet) but I know what I need to do to get there. More on that another day.

Health wise....OMGGGGGG I am bigger than ever. I did a weigh/measure at the gym abt a week ago (maybe a bit more) and I weigh 272. I had "before" pics taken and I cried. I have been fooling myself for awhile, thinking I'm just rocking the rack, or some totally HOT, maybe a little big, but some rocking hot chick but wow, pictures can really hurt.

The girl at the gym was so cute. I had her do the weigh/measure, take the pics, then follow me around and take lots of pics of me working out. So yea, those pics are pretty embarrassing too, but I know one day I'll LOVE having them when I can look and see how far I've come. I used to be a scrapbooker so I've been considering doing a little weight loss scrapbook.

I really want this to be "MY" summer, since last summer I spent in rehab(haha). I joined a softball team....and OH YES it is as funny as you might imagine it is. But I've got lots of heart. And a cool pink glove. We play on Sunday afternoons. I was the catcher the first game and it is crazy hard on the knees! OMG! It was like doing a million squats. But I got two hits and scored a run. So that's one thing.

I've been golfing alot this summer too, been out about five times already. That's lots of walking. My game is actually getting better too! I bought a cute (pink of course) tennis racquet and we tried that once, it was fun! We walk on the trail, I still go to the gym, and the family has bicycles (I need to buy myself one) but we might do some bike trails now that the kids are older (6 and 10). So I have some MAD plans......can I get an amen?

Ohhhh the kids...So hard to believe my baby girl is graduating from kindergarten. She'll be a first grader next year! OMG and Robert will be a FREAKIN FIFTH grader! (Just a year away from middle school....what!?) Mike and I are doing pretty good. Our marriage has really had some trials over the past year, but we're getting through.

Work wise.....I took a part time job working at the Waffle House, and omgggg it is so fun. Doesn't pay the bills, or even stimulate me intellectually, but it is relaxing, fun, the people (co workers and customers) are so nice and fun, its fun working for tips, but it's really been a dose of humility for me. I'm still looking for a job in nursing, I've had several job interviews, but.....well I can talk more about all that later.

Just wanted to pop back in and say HIIIIIIIII. Can't wait to catch up with all my LUVS. Missed you all.

xoxoxoxxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:20 AM   #20  
Calorie Counter

michelle! Congrats on your 1 year mark. Can you remember when we were talking potty training with our girls? Robert is going to be in fifth?? Wow!

Tiara~Hi! How are you.

Ready for my workout today. I need the run, but I'm sure it will be slow and steady.

W 80 oz
E 50 cardio 10 weights
E 1400 cals. stick to lean meats and veggies
D Have fun with my boy, get some shopping and cleaning done. Not to sit for too long.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #21  
Calorie Counter

I got in my run. 3.5 miles. It felt so so so so good. I did the elliptical for 10 then my weights. I love working out!!!!
Old 05-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #22  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

I finally got past my plateau and lost 1 lb this wk I'm very happy. I hope 2 lose 1-2 lbs nxt wk.
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #23  

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies, still here. DH is up in Boston for the Flyers game tonight so I'm here by myself again. Trying to start working on me, that whole spiritual thing (not in a religious sense) - taking up meditation and hopefully some yoga classes again. I've been a bit down in the dumps lately, surely a combination of stress and being alone all the time so I decided it was time for a change. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Michelle - congrats on your 1 yr anniversary! Great to see you back!

Jeni & Tiara - Hi!

mjluva - congrats on breaking through that plateau!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:39 PM   #24  
Calorie Counter

Wow, I cant believe I forgot to check in this morning. We took the kiddos to the zoo. It was great! Then we stopped by my moms and the kids flew kites for the first time.

We left the house to early for a workout, but I had a good day walking all over the zoo. One sad part~the first trip without a stroller. I know be happy right my babies are growing up too fast on me.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #25  
Calorie Counter

Happy sunday morning everyone. So my big 90 minute run I had planned for today is out the window because of the rain. I hate running outside anyway but to add rain to it is even worse. So I will try to stay on the treadmill as long as the gym is slow for 60 minutes. Then I think I am going to swim with the kiddos. Let Mak have some fun free time swim.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #26  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Jeni- you are so faithful about getting here everyday. I just seem to have so much going on lately that i can't make it everyday anymore. Nice job on the run.

I did a 4 mile walk/jog today. Got myself some official running shoes. Man, are they way different. I feel super light on my feet and feel a breeze through them. Cool!!!

Michelle- Glad you stopped in. We are all so proud of your accomplishment over the past year. You've come a long way baby. Next step, tackle that weight. YOU can do anything YOU set YOUR mind to. YOU are amazing. WE are here to help you. Love ya.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #27  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3294891

Post here for Week 7