3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Goin' Down Monthly Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/199659-goin-down-monthly-challenge.html)

HealthyJill 04-18-2010 09:44 AM

Goin' Down Monthly Challenge

I am new to 3 fat chicks on a diet, but not new to dieting and it's time for me to go down.

Let's encourage each other.

Let's share our successes and tries that don't work... we will support through it.

All are welcome. Share your goal for the month. Share how we can support you. Share your reward when you achieve your month goal.

April is in full swing.... so what do you want to achieve by April 30th?

:)

HealthyJill 04-18-2010 09:48 AM

My goal is to stay with my set program for completely until the end of April. I will drink my water, exercise 5 days a week, and stick to my eating plan. This two weeks will be my beginning stage to a healthier me.

I need support.... encouragement that I will succeed.

I will buy earrings when I reach my April goal.

purplecrush 04-19-2010 01:27 PM

Hiya! This is something I can use!

My goal is to write down EVERYTHING I eat & calories. I always start off great in the morning, then by dinner, I slack :(

I also just got a treadmill 2 days ago. I am planning on walking atleast 1 mile a day. So how ever many days are in the month, thats how many miles im walking. I figure thats a great way to start out with working out.

Water..I plan on drinking LOTS of water!

I havent decided on what my goal will be yet. Hmm..maybe some new make up!! I LOVE make up!

Thanks for letting me join :) I look forward to sharing our successes!!

HealthyJill 04-20-2010 05:43 AM

Hi Randee. :) Welcome.

kerriscards 04-20-2010 11:19 AM

This old Chick needs a challenge and lots of support...I am just coming back after gaining most all the weight back that I had lost...:o I also do great all day and fall apart in the PM.I also have a problem with drinking water...:devil:(make it vodka instead)

CarbsAreEvil 04-20-2010 07:43 PM

My goal is 170 by the end of this month.

I'd like to finish this month cheat free.

momof2kz 04-21-2010 07:49 AM

my goal is to be o ut of the 190's by the end of april, so i can work on the next 10lbs in may.

purplecrush 04-23-2010 01:48 PM

Well today is my weigh in day...im down 2 lbs!! Im so happy with that! Ive been in my calorie range daily and have been drinking water. I didnt walk yesterday as I was feeling under the weather, but thats not going to stop me!!

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Bubbles23 04-28-2010 06:45 PM

Hi Everyone :D

I am new to this, so I will weigh in tomorrow! I know I have about 40 lbs that have been hanging around since baby, after 4 years I can no longer use that as an excuse!! Time to get myself in gear :carrot: