Old 04-13-2010, 02:36 PM   #16  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

jcatron- My wrkouts r usually 30 mins. I just use my wrkout dvds. I have all of jillian michaels dvds now I can use my aerobic stepper w/ it cuz her first dvds had a aerobic stepper. Is 3o mins enough of a wrkout?
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

mjl~Thats great for a workout. I hear Jillians workouts are tough.

Days going great so far!!! taking a housework break. then a quick trip to the store for snacks for the kids for tomorrow.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #18  

Height: 5'3"

Hey Ladies!

Super stressful day at work today, I feel like I'm a bit overscheduled and just don't have enough time in the workday to finish everything! Jeni - DH will still be working (the 4 hour commute) until the end of the month, so we've got a ways to go still. It's been OK so far, everyone's just exhausted by the end of the day though. I was really bad and had a eclair from DD today, a moment of poor decision making for sure. My SIL is starting P90X today, seems a bit hardcore and I don't know if I could stick to it. I'll see how she does and consider it for the future...

On a side note, and those of you with kids will appreciate the gravity of this - Connor is officially wearing underwear to school! I never thought I'd see the light at the end of the potty training tunnel and its finally here!

W - 64+ (currently I've had NONE!, just a coffee this morning)
E - cleaning the house and goofing with the boys
E - have a small dinner and call it a day, damage done already
D - collect my cardboard that has accumulated in several areas to go to the recycling bins, read a chapter from my book, at least 1 load of laundry..

Last edited by emiloots; 04-13-2010 at 03:38 PM.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #19  
Calorie Counter

Emily~Hurray for Conner!!! Makenna took a long time to potty train, over a year. Tommy wasn't as bad.

The kdis are ready to go to Tommy's swim lesson. I am going to get in a quick workout before it starts.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:15 PM   #20  
Portion Control

Very crazy day - I am just now getting to check in.

Actually completed yesterday's WEED successfully but then overslept this morning.

Emily - that is BIG news about the underwear. I remember the so long ago days of potty training.

Tiara - it is good to hear from you. I am just now back too. We can try to stick this out together.

Jeni - thanks for the words of encouragement.

Sorry I am too exhausted for more personals but I wish everyone well.

Today's WEED -

W - 56 oz.
E - walk 1 mile
E - 1200-1400 calories
D - train the dog for at least 5 minutes
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 163/121/112

Height: 5'

Hey! Can I join in?

I want to lost a total of 9 pounds by Memorial Day. I used to post on 3fc way back and stopped and 9 pounds have crept up...and I NEED to lose it, like in the worst kind of way...

These type of challanges always helped me to keep on track and so I'd really like to recommit myself to mindful eating and exercise and reap the benefits!

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.
highheelmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:30 AM   #22  
Calorie Counter

popcorn~great for having an on day yesterday.

highheelmafia~jump right in.

I had such a great day yesterday. Food came in as planned. Water was great but thats usually not a problem for me. My housework got done, and my workouts were great. I did make it back to workout before Tommy's swim lesson, but no weights. just some more cardio.

W~64 I'll be getting this in without an issue tonight

E~I don't think I will get any in tonight I havent figured out how to go from swim team to workout, Makenna needs to eat after she is done swimming.

E~sticking to 1400 cals

D~have a good day. I think I am training somebody (again)
Old 04-14-2010, 05:45 AM   #23  

Thanks Jeni! I appreciate the welcome.
I have a lot of running around to do today. And have pulled a muscle in my lower abs so any real exercise is out of the question today as well.
I'll check in in the evening.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:09 AM   #24  
Portion Control

Yesterday's WEED was successful.

I really like the WEED - it is easier to stay on track when you break it into just one day. The other benefit is you can let yourself off the hook and plan your daily goal according to what is going on, that way you aren't as likely to fail. For example, Jeni's schedule or mine today will probably make a good workout less likely. So I will pick a small thing to do that is better than doing nothing and allows you to continue feeling like you are sticking to it.

Today is our volunteer day after I get off work. I am usually beat by the time I get home and don't feel like exercising. I would have done it this morning except I had to groom the dog for our therapy work tonight. Also I want to make sure I take a few minutes to do some of our training homework as I am spending too much money on private lessons to not do work on my own to reap the benefit of the lessons.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 1 mile or 15 minutes of aerobic exercise
E - 1200-1400 calories
D - training the dog for 5 minutes

Wishing everyone success on their WEED today.

Last edited by PopcornGal; 04-14-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #25  

Greetings! Memorial Day CHallange peeps!

W: 64 oz
E: NADA (tomorrow!)
E: 1200-1300Kcal
D: Bunch of housework..
Old 04-14-2010, 09:01 PM   #26  
Calorie Counter

quick on and off. The daycare called today, Tommy had a fever and was throwing up as DH was picking him up. I'm running him to the doctor tomorrow morning because its a weird thing.

W in the bag!!!

E~no workout. . .but I wore raingear and sweated my booty off.

E~doing all right. no training today it was a suprise clean day.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:55 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Hi ladies! Things have been crazy lately and I have not been tracking my food. Starting back tomorrow (I guess today since its 3:48 AM here). It's my TOM, cramps awoke me so I figured why not start working (I work from a home office) cause I'll feel better if I get a couple things done that were due yesterday. At my Monday weight in, I was down I think a half lb.

Welcome highhelelmafia! Popcorngal - great to see ya! Tiara - welcome back! I can't see your post right now but I saw your name in another post!

Off to work I go. Have a great ON PLAN day everyone! Jeanette
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:54 AM   #28  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

Jeanette..Its good to be back it keeps me honest..lol Good for you 2mo is a new day youll do great.. Hope your cramps go away that is never fun..

Jeni.. I hope you little one gets better soon..keep up the good work your helping me see there is a light at the end of this this dark tunnel im in.. good news my scale is moving down not up..lol

highheelmafia... i absolutly love your name... very creative... I personaly could never be apart of the highheelmafia because my feet are too big for them also i probrobly would break my leg trying to walk in one..lol

Emily.. A friend on mine is doing the p90x and he says its intence.. I watched him do a bit of it and it made me tired..lol You basically must have the time for it. I believe he says he devotes like a hour and a half a day to it..

Kris.. I read one your your postings and i was like what is Zumba.. lol well today i found out i saw a comercial for it and i must say it sure does look like fun.. I would so love to do it but i dont have enough space in my room..
I did very well top day the 1st phase is always a little rough.. I found a trick to drinking my water.. I now mix it with lipton citrus tea. Its so much better than drinking streight h2o..
w 64++
e bl wii
e1200 calz
d Finish my book
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:05 AM   #29  
Portion Control

Good morning. Yesterday's WEED was successful except for being a little over on my calories.

Jeni - sorry your little boy is sick

Tiara - I must have missed your earlier post, do you not like water? I used to be like that when I was young now I love it. At leat you found a solution (no pun intended) for making it more exciting to drink.

Jeanette - a half lb down on Monday is great. I always do better when I track my food too. My biggest downfall is the evening - I had to really fight it last night.

Mafia - welcome! Having an injury sucks but I am sure you will be better for exercising soon.

Kris - WOW, you are really hitting the classes hard. Good for you! Where do you live in Missouri? I am in St. Louis.

I was doing well yesterday, even taking the time to grab a snack on my way to my volunteer work. Afterwards, I try to take the dog to the dog park as a reward for sitting nicely for an hour and a half. I was starving by that time and we were near a good Mexican restaurant with outdoor seating so the dog could go. On the spur of the moment, I decided to go out to eat by myself BUT you would be really proud of me - I ate only one of my two chicken tacos and just a small portion of rice and beans. I boxed the rest up for my husband for after he got home from his second job.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - walk 1 mile outside
E - 1200-1400 calories
D - pull my training notes together

Have a good WEED day everyone.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #30  
Calorie Counter

Janette~Have a great on PLAN day!!!!

Tiara~sometimes I put some lemon juice in my water if I need a little flavor.

Popcorn~ Great job at the restraunt.

My journaling is going very well. Its opened my eyes up a lot to the food Ive been eating and how many cals are in them (and how many I can eat and still lose). I'm going to keep on going with what I'm eating now and see if I can get back down to 136.

W 64 oz. I will be in the car for a while since Tommy's doc is an hour drive.
E 35 minutes~I'm going to head over tonight I think for a quick workout. If Tommy is ok for DH. (He will tell me to go anyway).
E 1400 cals. It might be tough for this one since I will be eating out for lunch.
D Take care of my man.