Old 03-08-2010, 07:49 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. No Foolin its Easter Challenge~~Week 4

Week 4, can you all believe that? We are at the half way point. Time to start pushing through!!!!

Week 1: 138
Week 2: 138
Week 3: 136
Week 4: 140 GULP

I had a terrible food weekend. Saturday was mostly good, except for italian dinner and desert with Tommy which made my scale jump up (always does). Sunday wasn't too bad except dinner, DH cooked since I took a nap (got burger take out).

The good news to all that is I ran 6.4 miles on Saturday and 2.25 miles sunday. I am heading to workout now

4 pounds of disgusting water weight that I need to shed before Friday. I would like to get back to that 134 that I saw but I will settle for 136 I just need to remember how sensitive my body is to drastic changes food wise.

The kids have dentist appts today. It will be tough, Tommy hates the dentist. Mak will be fine. Plus I guess my sisters kids have appts at the same time so that will help. (I hope)

W 80 oz
E 2 mile run 60 minute class/ tonight 35 cardio
E 1Healthy eating as best I can. I will be out of town most of the day.
D Low cal breakfast and dinner.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Jeni - I gained this weekend, too. Friday - I saw 168 on scale - today it was 171. That's okay because I had a wonderful weekend with my husband AND I'm really focused again. I think I'll be in 160's again by mid-week. Good luck dropping your weekend weight. I might not get to 162 by Easter I had hoped but I'd be delighted if I get reach a solid 165. That's still 17 lbs. lighter than when I started the year!

Hope everyone has a super day! Jeanette

W: 64 oz.
E: 40 minutes elliptical (10 done so far)
E: 1200 calories
D: Be productive
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

Jeanette~I agree, some scale jumps are just worth it. We know that they are only temporary

My workout is done. I got in 2.35 miles before class. YAY! I feel good, now its time for a shower.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #4  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

I stayed on plan all week and I did a good job with exercising, diet and water intake. Unfortunately, the scales do not reflect that. Got down to 249.6 last week. Today I am at 250.5 (I’m hoping it’s because of TOM - no other explanation). Haven’t touched the candy/snacks at work since I started this journey (February 25) - woo hoo!

Week 1: N/A (started on Thursday of Week 2)
Week 2 SW: 256.5
Week 3: 252.6
CW: 250.5

W: 48 oz
E: Minimum of 30 minutes daily
E: NO CANDY from the candy dishes at work (they have all kinds of chocolate and M&Ms and a breakroom full of free unhealthy snacks - chips, cookies, pop, etc.)
D: Continue the unpacking and organizing of my craft room. Get the blanket made for my new grandson due this summer (need to have done by March 27 for the shower).
----------------------
Kris
Dancing away the pounds
One for every 5 lbs lost

Goal 1: below 240
Goal 2: 218 (15% off)
Goal 3: Onderderland
Final Goal: 175 or below

Mini Goals of 5 lbs each . . .
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #5  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 1- 177.8
Week 2- 180 YUCK!!
Week 3- 181.2 TOM should start tomorrow
Week 4- 180.6 Not a lot of progress.

It was beautiful here today. I wanted to get outside and jog after work, but our staff meeting took FOREVER!! I am shooting for tomorrow. My scale has not gone down after TOM. I am pissed.

Last edited by mtiger; 03-08-2010 at 07:28 PM.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:25 AM   #6  
Calorie Counter

MamaP~good loss! You'll be cruising through the 240's in no time!

Mindy~ sorry. I hope that whoosh comes through.

I didn't get in my second workout yesterday, Makenna and I both got headaces about an hour before I wanted to go.

W 80 oz
E I may try to workout tonight, but I doubt I will. Its a workday
E 1200 good clean cals
D go over my packing list and get started.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:12 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 194.5/194.5/140

Height: 5'2"

MamaP.... great job avoiding the treats. We have tons at my work too, so I know how hard that is!!!!

Jeni.... Sorry to hear about the headache. You must be getting excited about your trip

I've been doing pretty well with diet and exercise, but of course the scale isn't moving. I keep fighting, but it can get so discouraging.

W: 80 oz
E: pilates abs (done)
E: on plan
D: I CAN do this!
Dab52776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #8  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

I've been majorly MIA and need a firm kick in the behind. I've been pretty well on food with the exception of hubby's birthday dinner on Saturday night, but I split a pasta dish with him, didn't finish my half of it, and didn't touch the bread or have alcohol.

It's exercise. I haven't worked out in ages, and I need to, since I literally spend my entire day chained to a desk so I'm not burning any calories at work.

I've been stuck at 210, which makes perfect sense because I haven't been working out at all.

What do you guys use as your motivation? By the time I've put in an entire day at work and then sit in traffic for an hour on the way home, the very last thing I want to do is work out. Even when I know that I'll feel better afterward. Is there something you use as your motivation when you're just not feeling up to exercise?
pokeycactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #9  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

week1 243
week2 247.4
week3 244
weeek4 244.4
wow we are already a month in ... weeks sure are flying by..
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #10  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Jeni- This is with you in mind. It got to 55 degrees today so I hit the street. I ran 2.1 miles...straight. At about 1/4 to 3/4 I thought I needed to stop, but pushed myself and the rest is history. First time out this spring. Pretty good, huh??

Motivation!!! It is more of a habit now than anything else. I started out with my workout just being something I had to fit into my day, like work, or dinner. Now i just do it. I don't even question it. I either work out at school with friends before I come home, or I come home eat dinner, then workout. Habit and consistency. Oh yeah.....and fitting into size 10 jeans might help a little.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #11  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone!

Week 2: 180
Week 3: 177.8
Week 4: 178

This sucks considering I was down to 176 last Wednesday. I didn't exactly stay OP though the past few days. I was feeling horrible Sunday-Friday last week so I didn't burn as many calories throughout the day. I didn't lose my appetite while sick, but instead of making sure I ate healthy I just ate whatever the parents got (which ended up being fast food most of the time). TOM started this week so I know that's where some of the gain came from also. So hopefully by the end of the week some of that water weight will have come off. I'm feeling much better now, and the cough is almost gone. Now I just need to get back to logging my meals/calories..I've been really slacking with that. Time to get back on track because my 5 year high school reunion is coming up either the end of May of beginning of July!

WEED for the week:
W: 64-80 oz
E : Work is my exercise
E : 1500-1800 calories depending on the day
D : Get my room cleaned!
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #12  
Calorie Counter

Mindy~~~Awsome job. Nice weather, nice run!

Kasey~I had a bad eating weekend too. Only thing I can do is keep it clean and workout a little extra harder!

Dawn~Keep up the good work, really the scale will move. Just don't let that be your only motivation.

Tiara~Yes the weeks are flying by.

Pokey~Motivation. I moved myself slowly into my workouts. When I first started it was 15 minutes a day~then I added 2 minutes~then two minutes. I did it weekly or when I felt my stamina get stronger. Back then I worked 2-10 or 11-2 and 5-10. 2 young kids, who wanted all my attention. but I took those minutes for myself. Then as the years have passed (3yrs and 7months) workouts have become more of than a habit, it is an obligation to myself. Sure I have had blocks of time when I quit working out (the worst was about 17 months ago, 10 weeks and 10 pounds later I re-commited to myself). I have to keep the workouts going. I love them. Its nice to take the time to myself. 3 years ago I got a new job, 12 hour shifts 36 hours one week 48 the next. So I workout on my days off. It has helped me maintain and lose slowly. Since January I added workouts to some of my workdays. I work 4am-4pm then come home do homework with Makenna, then head to the gym. ONLY for 35 minutes of cardio (and only on non-swim lesson days), but it has helped me get firmly into the 130's. I am so close to my goal now and so my motivation is up. I have learned a ton from my blocks of no workouts each week I don't workout, I gain a pound. I really do.

WEED is going great. I have to head over to swim lessons.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #13  
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

Wink Hello

I'm pretty new to this site and would love to join you girls... I really need some accountability!

I will post again when I'm sure I know what I am doing. Jeanettey
Jeanettey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:23 PM   #14  
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

Wink Greetings from a newbie

Ok, looks like I get it.

I have fallen waaaaaaaaaaaay off the wagon this year. I lost 100lbs in 2008 and 2009 was soooooooooooo horribly stressful I put a lot of it back on. I needed something to get me going again. Having to buy bigger clothes again was the deciding factor. I also am worried about my health again.

I'm 46 yo, married w/ no kids, I have a furry family. 9 Dogs and 6 cats. Yes I said 9 dogs. Love, Love, Love dogs!!!!!!!! I'm a big kid. I like to balance my life out by playing and not just working all the time or escaping with tv. I like to play playstation and board games, play with Legos, Barbies and sometimes color. I also enjoy jigsaw puzzles and soduko. But, My favorite pencil puzzles are Logic puzzles.

I'm starting the challenge at 360. I know I'm joining in to this challenge late but I have a goal of 10 lbs a month. I know me and that's do-able.

Water: I will do 80 oz per day. 100 oz on the weekends when I tend to drink less.

Exercise: I'm hoping to do a half hour a day as I know exercise is my weakness.

Eating: This is where I know I can excell. My goal will be 1400 to 1600 calories a day to start and I will scale back later. I don't want to risk feeling deprived when I first get started.

Daily: I will take the time to acknowledge every step I take to getting back to when I was taking really good care of myself. Getting back to, "Be as healthy as you can be no matter what size you are".

And,............. I should probably warn you, I'm addicted to smilies

Last edited by Jeanettey; 03-09-2010 at 09:25 PM.
Jeanettey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:50 AM   #15  
Calorie Counter

Hi Jeanetty~ to the crew!

Getting ready for my Wednsday! I have so much to do over the next 2 days, and now I have to take my 17 yo sister to the doctor today. My mom had shoulder surgery last week and she cant drive. Its no biggie, but the doc is an hour from where I live.

W 80 oz
E 2 miles~60 min class. Need to decide if I go back for my 35 elliptica/10 row/15 weights or not. I need the time to get my house and stuff organized to pack, but I want to be back to 136 by friday (I'm at 137 today)
E Keeping it as clean as possible. 1200 cals if I can manage it, if not 1400
D start packing