W.O.W. Valentine's Day Challenge WEEK 5

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Happy Sunday Chicks!

I am paying the scale price for the chili I made and ate last night. Smoked all weekend (stressed and bored and just weak minded in general I guess). Gotta cut it out again. Off to a superbowl party today and gear up for work tomorrow.

Tiggie - good for you for having some fun. Its about fricken time woman! I am getting ready to battle the preTOM weight, then the TOM weight, then the post TOM weight. Aint life as a woman grand?

Momof6- we eat a ton of brocolli. I aways steam it and add the left overs into my omelettes, or throw it into my lunch with rice and ground beef. Or cut it up small and raw in my salads. It doesnt last too long around here.

Jen - I've said it before... but you are an animal.

Tiara - working on the weekend, huh. Hubby worked 12 hours yesterday through the pouring rain. I am too much of government employee to give up my weekends to work

Okay, off to play with my debt plan, and get some repair sewing on some clothes done before I have to go pack into my in=laws house with 15 other people for the big game. Have a great girls!

where's Mavie? and Nchellie?
  • Morning Kris!!! You aren't week minded, smoking is a tough thing to quit, its emotional, physical and habitual. Its hard to do cold turkey. Today will be a tough one food wise, but you are going to be fine. Get back to bootcamp tomorrow!!

Since my superbowl party was canceled we will be staying at home. I'm making a couple of pizza's and maybe some teryaki chicken. We will also have some salad. I am babysitting my nephew, and I think my dad will be coming over for part of the game.

I am sore today, but not like I expected. I plan on doing a low impact workout today when I go. I am tempted to take the day off and let my body rest, but I don't know if I will since I will be eating pizza today. We'll see.

W 100 oz lots of water today!
    E lite cardio/strength (I think)
    E 1500 cals. Pizza and chicken.
    D HMMMMMM housework done before the game.
  • OW!!! I hurt my foot. I think I did it during my Friday night workout. Feels like I could have fractured a bone in the top. I walked the mall for about 50 min. today, even though every step sent a little pain through my foot. This is when I wish I went to the gym and could just ride the bike or something. Pretty sure there won't be any jumping jacks and stuff for a while. This sucks!!!

Jeni- Kris is right. you rock.
    Kris- Jeni is right. Smoking is hard to quit. You can do it.
  • Mindy~take care of your foot!! I Mean it!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3141166