Old 02-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #316  

eclipse - Congratulations on the 40lb loss that's awesome. As for me and the Wii....it is a great milestone the only funny thing is when the Wii says "you are obese" it seems so happy for you it makes me laugh. Now it just says what does overweight mean.

FitGirlyGirl - 70lbs pizza and all WTG!!!

LouisaH - yes I am 5'9 so I can weigh more than my friend who is 5'6 and has been losing as well I just beat her to the overweight catagory by my height. She is almost 10lbs lighter than me so yeah for being taller as far as BMI is concerned. Even if you don't make goal you have done well this month and remember stress and grief is tough on a body so give yourself credit that you have done as well as you have.

Rashomon - 40lbs down congratulation that's great. Don't worry that you didn't make it to goal March is a whole new month and you have done great so far.

mystical - How fun for your son to have his first semi-formal dance I bet he will have a great time. As for the weigh loss I am with you on only losing small amounts in a month. I have seen some very big monthly goals on here and not sure how people can lose 10-15lbs in a month but it depends on age and metabolism. When I was younger I could drop 10 lbs a month but with all the yo-yo dieting and now being older I can't lose that fast anymore. I was to the point of 6-7lbs a month when I started again in September but now it is about 4lbs a month. We just need to keep telling ourselves that slow and steady wins the race.

VickieLou - good luck for March you can do it.

MsPersception - Thank you again for setting this up every month it is appreciated. Good luck with the goal for March for a turn around in mindset and results. It will be a good month.

Well I didn't make goal but I am only 1.7 lbs away so I better do it for March. I have one event on the 6th where I know I will eat bad but I am totally prepared for it as I have know about this for 2 months now. It is a scrapbook convention and they feed us very well and we sit for hours creating our projects. But it is fun and it is only once a year. I can spend all day Sunday working out to make up for it.
Bigmid is offline   Reply With Quote